Please Pray For their Marriage

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I have some friends who have been married for 20 years. He has a real heart to go out and do things for God and has been involved in many healings and salvations but only as he has met people in his work environment or as a random thing. His wife is not interested in ministry or doing anything for God. It seems that she has not grown in Christ for the many years they have been married as he was the one that led her to Christ.

Please pray for this couple. He is going to ring someone for counseling right now but doesn't think this will do much. He is very discouraged and as he says, he's "waiting for the axe to fall"

Thank you!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have some friends who have been married for 20 years. He has a real heart to go out and do things for God and has been involved in many healings and salvations but only as he has met people in his work environment or as a random thing. His wife is not interested in ministry or doing anything for God. It seems that she has not grown in Christ for the many years they have been married as he was the one that led her to Christ.

Please pray for this couple. He is going to ring someone for counseling right now but doesn't think this will do much. He is very discouraged and as he says, he's "waiting for the axe to fall"

Thank you!
I will keep them in prayer.. a house cannot be divided and remain standing....The Holy Spirit will speak to her if this is God's Will in their life...
Gabriel spoke to Joseph about Mary..would Joseph continued to stay with Mary had Gabriel not spoken to him?
We can't know for sure. But I believe the Holy Spirit is moving in her even now.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I will keep them in prayer.. a house cannot be divided and remain standing....The Holy Spirit will speak to her if this is God's Will in their life...
Gabriel spoke to Joseph about Mary..would Joseph continued to stay with Mary had Gabriel not spoken to him?
We can't know for sure. But I believe the Holy Spirit is moving in her even now.

Thank you dear sister. Amen! xox

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you!
What a shame Angelina. 20 years is a long time to be together. I wonder is his wife ever truly believed or if she is tired of "taking the back seat" :O
I will pray for this Godly man's marriage and that her heart would be softened.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lord, please guide and direct the marriage. Soften their hearts and let them yield to your will. I pray that you renew and restore their relationship and help them to honor their vows in Jesus' name.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you!
Praying this couple!

Reactions: Nancy and dev553344