Please pray i'll find a lost belonging, it's very beloved

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jabre

Dec 22, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's a hamster plush i own that's very beloved to me, and he went missing. Please pray i'll find him. his name's Butterbeer, and he's one of my favorite stuffed animals. He's only a few inches big, so he's easy to lose. He's an important compliment to another of my favorite plushes, acting as her best friend/pet in my stories i do with my plushes.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's a hamster plush i own that's very beloved to me, and he went missing. Please pray i'll find him. his name's Butterbeer, and he's one of my favorite stuffed animals. He's only a few inches big, so he's easy to lose. He's an important compliment to another of my favorite plushes, acting as her best friend/pet in my stories i do with my plushes.

Lord, please let Jabre find Butterbeer. You know where it is and I know you will reveal it to him, soon. In Jesus beautiful name, amen.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no issue so small that we shouldn't bring it up to God in prayer if it's on our heart. Praying that you find Butterbeer, @Jabre.

(And for some reason, I can't help but think of the Parable of the Lost coin (Luke 15:8-10). Remember, you are also very beloved to God, because He searched for and found you. When you find Butterbeer, we can rejoice together.)

Last edited:

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I pray that your belonging will be found.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Jabre When I lose things I always ask God to help me find them or show me where they are. And he usually does but I get impatient. Yesterday morning I was sewing a lost a needle, it just flicked out of my fingers and sailed through the air to land in a place I couldn't find it. I asked God to show me where it was and carried on searching. Then he told me to leave it and just be patient and not worry about it. So I obeyed, found another needle and carried on sewing. The when it was dark I I was sewing under the lamp I felt him tell me to go and get my torch and shine it in a certain place. I did and there was the lost needle. God is good, he will find your soft toy for you. Be blessed.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joining in prayer here!