Please Volunteer as an Online Missionary

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

zhenyao

May 14, 2013
Hope this isn't considered spam, but is anyone interested in becoming an online missionary?

I launched (it's non-profit) last week and the purpose is to provide everyone with access to a live chat with a missionary. There are no missionaries at the moment because no one has volunteered yet,.....so live chat is disabled. Though, the forums are fully functional. Ironically though, not a single real member has signed-up :(

I really hope my site will help convert people to Christianity, and provide spiritual guidance!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
Land of the Long White Cloud
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Well I had to remove the link Andy cos he's a first time poster. New members need to have a minimum of 10 posts before links are allowed in any of their posts....and blah blah blah...... :unsure:

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
Land of the Long White Cloud
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I checked it out his link and it was definitely a site but it was created by him and he had no other members. It just kinda looked like this forum accept it had pay pal on it. Just the guy by himself with a dream. He should have began with his friends rather than having an idea and then looking for members to fill it and use all it's areas to post and minister to others etc....JMHO. It won't work without friends and supporters behind him.