Points of impact for sin on our Kingdom spirit walk today

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Before Paul was born again he said that he was blameless in the law.
He had kept it, and later found that Christianity is not based on that,..... and discovered that in his inner man there is a tremendous conflict that occurs if he tried to strive to be holy in his flesh, (self effort)...., as this warred against who he had become in Christ.
This was happening in his HEAD. He had to get his MIND right.
He teaches this as "renewing your MIND".

Paul realized that in his body, his flesh, his natural mind = is no good thing, and to try to live the life of a Christian was actually void of any power from God, if you try to do it by self effort and striving to be good.
He learned that he was made righteous by the blood of Jesus and learned to live holiness according to "i can do all through Christ".
That understanding freed him from himself, his natural mind, and enlisted the renewed mind of real faith that he discovered accesses the Power of Christ, so that he then remained here..."Christ always gives me the Victory"... over flesh, the world, and the devil.
All believers are to come to this unity of the Faith, this renewed mind., which allows the believer deliverance from self righteousness that drives carnality and leads to works of the flesh and condemnation.

After Paul was born again he wrote most of the Epistles in the New Testament, and never did he state that he confessed sin.
He wrote Romans 4:8.... that teaches that because Christ has bore all our sin, and we are made righteous, God does not charge sin against the born again.
Why is that?
Because God has already judged Jesus for the sin of us all, and applied this redemption that is gained by Christ's Sacrifice to all who have believed and are born again.
The born again are "made free from sin", and are become "the righteousness of God in Christ".

Confessing sin that Christ has paid for 2000 yrs ago, happens because the person does not understand Salvation, or the New Birth, or what happened on the Cross of Christ that Jesus said from the Cross..."it is finished".
Great stuff Behold although you have to admit that even as a believer walking in the light with God. WE are still not perfect(ed) yet, we are still defective in this skin we wear. We do actually sin, at least I do, although not much at all as when I was not a believer, 49 years ago. The Holy Spirit had been taking care of me all these years and maturing me in sanctification. I'm in the holy race indeed as Paul might say in his language and culture.

1 John...
7But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. 8If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

And yes we are made free by Christ (his work) to righteousness indeed knowing the truth, that.......

Reactions: Nancy

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have certainly already managed to make a nuisance of yourself again

The truth of the scriptures are a “nuisance” to many I see. Must be nice to invent/accept for yourselves cunning devices that mute certain scriptures.

as I see you have done on other threads recently.

“An unjust man is an abomination to the just: and he that is upright in the way is abomination to the wicked.” (Proverbs 29:27)

I don't believe your words conveyed such obtuseness and antagonism before.

Not until I exposed the sinners safety blanket of ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED I suppose.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
1 John...
7But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light,

Reader,

That Light, is the light of Revelation.

That Light is "HIS" Light........"Light" is truth, revealed.
God is "A Spirit" who exists "in Light".
The born again are to walk in HIS Light....that means to have the revelation or the right mind regarding who we have become ""IN CHRIST"
That is The LIGHT of revelation . Thats the knowledge you have to SEE and then BELIEVE, as in that place is "Christ always Gives me the Victory", as the "renewed mind".

Remember Saint.....all things with God are Spiritual before they become Literal.
WE are born again, in the Spirit to become "i can do all things through Christ"....Literally down here.

Why?

Because....."As CHRIST IS......so are the BORN AGAIN.....In.....THIS WORLD".

That is not a myth. That is every born again person who has become that as the "new creation IN CHRIST".

To live that is not by works, but by REVELATION Knowledge that you believe that frees you into "i can do all things through Christ".

Jesus is The LIGHT of the World.
The born again are Children of The Light.

Revelation is Light Received.
"walking in the Spirit" is to walk in "the Light"....of revelation., as that is the "renewed mind".

Paul said we have the "mind of Christ" when we SEE THE LIGHT and live there as our renewed mind.

What i just showed you, and i do a lot, is how you "work out your salvation"..

You have Salvation, if you are born again, and to work it out is to learn how to exit in it, as the "renewed mind".

That is how you become...."as many as be perfect'..."the fullness of the Stature of Christ".....down here on THIS Earth,

That is REAL Christianity. That is REAL Faith.

Accept NO Substitute.

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The truth of the scriptures are a “nuisance” to many I see. Must be nice to invent/accept for yourselves cunning devices that mute certain scriptures.

“An unjust man is an abomination to the just: and he that is upright in the way is abomination to the wicked.” (Proverbs 29:27)

Not until I exposed the sinners safety blanket of ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED I suppose.
Now I can see your motivation. I did not want this thread to get swayed by OSAS or OSNAS...I do not want to pull the alarm and say what this OP is about is fire and smoke for OSAS...so let's climb on that topic here.

Walking in the Spirit and the significance of 'real' sin even under grace is the central idea here. Many actually think they are perfect in the flesh...not so, even under grace. We still need constant spiritual help. love and care for our growth and harmony...as in any marriage for that matter.

Thanks for the clean up....:Thumbsup:

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great stuff Behold although you have to admit that even as a believer walking in the light with God. WE are still not perfect(ed) yet, we are still defective in this skin we wear. We do actually sin, at least I do, although not much at all as when I was not a believer, 49 years ago. The Holy Spirit had been taking care of me all these years and maturing me in sanctification. I'm in the holy race indeed as Paul might say in his language and culture.

1 John...
7But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. 8If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

And yes we are made free by Christ (his work) to righteousness indeed knowing the truth, that.......
The goal of all Christians should (obviously) be, to hate sin as The Father does. It is a growth for sure, IMHO. There is a reason for the below verse.

1 John 2:1
"My little children, these things I write to you, so that you may not sin. And if anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous."

• Love
Reactions: APAK

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure, if you choose to serve sin:

I serve obedience.

I serve Christ my Lord!
Gosh @Michiah-Imla, I envy you. Since I've been saved by the Holy Spirit, more aware, convicted and repentant am I of my ongoing struggle with sin. For instance, pride remains a constant nemesis. It's truly wonderful that you don't have that problem.

Please pray for me, merely a 2nd class Christian.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Gosh @Michiah-Imla, I envy you. Since I've been saved by the Holy Spirit, more aware, convicted and repentant am I of my ongoing struggle with sin.

Wrangler, your sin is on Jesus.
You are "made free from sin"., if you are born again and not just water baptized and religious.

What you are struggling with is sin consciousness, not sin.

Paul said' "i seen another law warring against ">..= "Inside me".

See that?
That is what is happening to you, and to Johaann, because you are not in real faith., you are in the flesh.....the mind of the flesh.
The flesh is that struggle you feel to try to be good and "Be like Christ", and fail.
You can't do that.. ..and because its not possible to do that by WILL POWER and striving to be good, ...what happens is....."the law is the power of sin". on you.

See that?

This means that when a believer is trying to do good... believing that this is Christianity, then the Law is now empowering your carnality to be worse. = Sin Consciousness.

"oh wretched man that I AM... = (the carnal mind)...who will deliver me from this BODY (the flesh mind) of death"....

THAT....is Trying to keep the law,......its the same as trying to stay saved, or trying not to lose your salvation, as you are struggling to do that by SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Self Righteousness, is the self act of trying to MAKE SELF RIGHT WITH GOD BY WORKS.

That struggle is.........>"that which i would do, i cant do, and that which i hate i do".

To stop that, you have to end trying to be accepted by God based on your behavior and change your mind from that to..>"i am always accepted by God, because CHRIST has made me eternally accepted by God = THE CROSS.
AS that is GOD's GRACE.
THAT is the GIFT of SALVATION.
THAT is..."Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the LAW".

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To stop that, you have to end trying to be accepted by God based on your behavior and change your mind from that to..>"i am always accepted by God, because CHRIST has made me eternally accepted by God = THE CROSS.
You are confused. I NEVER said that I am trying to be accepted by God based on my behavior.

If you believe you are fully sanctified, check your ego.

We do not fall short of the glory of God only before we were saved. This is why the Bible tells us to confess our sins to one another AND to forgive those who have sinned against us. Implied in your claims is such statement ONLY apply to those not saved. Extraordinarily naive.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You are confused. I NEVER said that I am trying to be accepted by God based on my behavior.

You explained it as your struggle with sin.

So, you are the confused one, or you would not have that struggle, Wrangler.
You would have this instead...."Christ ALWAYS gives me the victory" over my flesh, the world and the devil."", and you would be talking about that on the fourm, instead of posting about your sinning and confessing and struggling with that issue.

You dont have that Victory, and told us so.
I teach how to stop all that, and walk in that Victory.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
If you believe you are fully sanctified, check your ego.

'"""""But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and Sanctification, and redemption:""""

See that "sanctification".

I have it.
Read the verse.

The reason you dont , is a FAITH issue.
Get your faith right, and you wont be having that confessing issue for the rest of your LIFE.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, you are the confused one, or you would not have that struggle, Wrangler.
You would have this instead...."Christ ALWAYS gives me the victory"
Absurd. Guess what? The Bible does NOT say humans will no longer have temptations.

This is why Paul said he had to die daily for Christ. It was NOT a one and done. It was an ongoing choice. What you advocate is not reality or Biblically based.

Reactions: APAK and Nancy

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Absurd. Guess what? The Bible does NOT say humans will no longer have temptations.

Paul told you that "Christ always gave him the victory", as doctrine for US.

Paul said.>"be tho a follower OF me, as i follow Christ".

So, that "victory" is to live here.....= "as many a be perfect".

Overcoming your issues with confessing is not related to having no temptation... as Jesus was tempted in all points, just like we are.

VICTORY over all that is given, not strived to achieve. This is why Paul told us..>"i can do all things Through Christ, who/which Strengthens me"..
Sin has no dominon, no effect.... temptation has no power, no effect, Against CHRIST.
But against you, = trying to be good and trying to resist it by will, which is based on the misunderstanding of "made free from sin"......all you can do is NOTHING but fail.

Temptation is not sin.
Sin is when you engage it and dwell, in your head.

Sin Consciousness, in the born again, is kept by wrong understanding regarding what it means to be "IN CHRIST"
Deliverance comes from and within the renewed mind, as its in your head .......in your thinking, where you find the broken faith that is what is driving the "confessing" issue.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul told you that "Christ always gave him the victory", as doctrine for US.
Just ignore the meat I show. Stick with your milk. It makes you feel better but you are not growing in Christ.

Victory is the end, which is won. The journey is full of temptation and failure and more importantly, overcoming.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Just ignore the meat I show. Stick with your milk.

How is it that your "Meat" arrives in posts that you give..... that explain you have sinning and confessing issues.....

My Posts on the other hand teach YOU how to end that situation, and live as Paul did.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
That is the meat sunshine! I don’t need Jesus one and done; I need him moment to moment. See the difference?

The Blood Atonement is "one and done", 2000 yrs ago on the Cross.
This is why Jesus told you from His Cross...."It is finished".
What is finished?
1.) The Gift of Salvation
2.) Eternal life
3.) The Gift of Righteousness

Notice how its "finished"..........

2 Corinthians 5:19

The blood of Jesus never stops redeeming.
How do you know?
Because it'll pay for the sin of thousands of people Tomorrow, who are born again.
And just like it pays for all their sin , 2000 yrs ago, it pays for everyone's, tomorrow who is born again.

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is why Jesus told you from His Cross...."It is finished".
What is finished?
1.) The Gift of Salvation
2.) Eternal life
3.) The Gift of Righteousness

Notice how its "finished"..........

2 Corinthians 5:19

The blood of Jesus never stops redeeming.
How do you know?
Because it'll pay for the sin of thousands of people Tomorrow, who are born again.
And just like it pays for all their sin , 2000 yrs ago, it pays for everyone's, tomorrow who is born again.
Hi again Behold....reading your writings and those of others...I see you are writing over some folks again...

You know I agree with many of your one-liners, and take the last one you wrote to Wrangler for example.
I believe Wrangler and I agree with what you said ...like in your previous post to him..
:
This is why Jesus told you from His Cross...."It is finished"."

So today Behold how do you call upon Yahshua when say the Holy Spirit might nudge you to alert you about how you treated a neighbor for example? And say you really was very blunt and rude.....
Do you do nothing and ignore it and rely of the one-liner that you wrote of the Blood atonement was done once for all time? What has this to do will how you live your life daily and knowing your sins are forgiven? Yes it gives us comfort our sins are already paid for...so we ignore any err we are conscious of and never even pray or even repent of an injustice we may have caused a brother, say repeatedly?

Just saying...writing an axiom or truth of scripture does not relieve us of really understanding it and knowing how to live with it...really understanding it, right?

Reactions: Wrangler