Postings/content search down

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yay!!! \0/ \0/ \0/

Praise the Lord...it is restored , rebooted or whatever. But 'the search' can now be searched again!

Thank you.

Harvest 1874

Apr 1, 2018
Tampa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nothing has slowed down for me.

And remember, you have posted 274 videos.

So Webmaster, you do understand the difference between a photo and a video, don't you?

I have no videos posted on this site.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So Webmaster, you do understand the difference between a photo and a video, don't you?

I have no videos posted on this site.
Click the members tab then the media tab. You have 274.

I most assuredly understand the difference to the video and an image.

Images and videos together are identified as media.

Harvest 1874

Apr 1, 2018
Tampa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Click the members tab then the media tab. You have 274.

I most assuredly understand the difference to the video and an image.

Images and videos together are identified as media.

That's true both are considered "media", but that's not what you said, you said that I had posted 274 "videos", whereas I have never posted any. The only reason I was bringing up this point is because on my flicker account I am told that posting videos will require using up more of my allotted storage than will photos.

Nothing here to get all worked up over, its very much possible the owner of this site has a massive storage capacity being as this is a forum and such is to be expected.

Reactions: Helen

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's true both are considered "media", but that's not what you said, you said that I had posted 274 "videos", whereas I have never posted any. The only reason I was bringing up this point is because on my flicker account I am told that posting videos will require using up more of my allotted storage than will photos.

Nothing here to get all worked up over, its very much possible the owner of this site has a massive storage capacity being as this is a forum and such is to be expected.
Okay, on about one point I stand corrected.

I did not view your media because of what it is based upon.

Flicker determines how much capacity member is allowed.

On a website like this and mine we buy the amount capacity we want by choosing different plans.

The plans are not really that expensive.

Capacity can also be controlled by purging members who have not participated in x amount of time. Over time I have heard several thousand who had not participated in the last three years.

It is obvious with the recent improvements the problems were linked to lack of maintenance.

I can set size limits, types, etc.

But with him having done maintenance on the software it is obvious most if not all the problems were due to lack of maintenance.

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen