Power Outages Across the US/Winter Storm - Please pray people stay warm!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had an injury for a while and was stuck in the house and not seeing nature had a very negative affect on my mood. Nature is an awesome creation of Gods for sure.
Amen, nature reminds us of Gods power and power, I am an outdoor person, right now I love the snow back can’t handle cold to much any more,,so I enjoy the snow, but can’t wait till spring

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We had below freezing highs for close to 2 weeks. Snow has been on the ground for 3 or 4 days... not typical here. I was driving home from seeing my daughter last week and there were 6ft to 10ft icicles hanging along the roadsides. I was stranded and ended coming home a day later than planned...driving on patches of ice. Once I got home ...snow, snow, snow! Lol

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We had below freezing highs for close to 2 weeks. Snow has been on the ground for 3 or 4 days... not typical here. I was driving home from seeing my daughter last week and there were 6ft to 10ft icicles hanging along the roadsides. I was stranded and ended coming home a day later than planned...driving on patches of ice. Once I got home ...snow, snow, snow! Lol
BRRR. Glad you made it home safe!

To everyone:
Just found this and thought it was an interesting one. It was a prophecy spoken on January 24th about record snow throughout the country. Never heard of Hank Kunneman until now. Does anyone know anything about this guy? Something about injustice and a cleansing of the country. I have to watch it again because I don't feel like I got it.

Reactions: dev553344

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BRRR. Glad you made it home safe!

To everyone:
Just found this and thought it was an interesting one. It was a prophecy spoken on January 24th about record snow throughout the country. Never heard of Hank Kunneman until now. Does anyone know anything about this guy? Something about injustice and a cleansing of the country. I have to watch it again because I don't feel like I got it.

Fluffy duck , i heard the words donate to keneth copeland ministries , yeah , that alone gives me a real , real bad feeling .
Oh dear , can you imagine paul or anyone of them doing their prophesying with a show stage and music in the back ground
and this act . Yeah it smells real bad sister . You are loved fluffy duck . I just thought it best to let you know this .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was like a freezer down here sister . We have had it ice cold in texas . We had ten inches of snow as well .
You are loved dear sister . Let us praise the LORD .

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was like a freezer down here sister . We have had it ice cold in texas . We had ten inches of snow as well .
You are loved dear sister . Let us praise the LORD .
Praise the Lord! :)

Yes, we had between 10 to 12 inches the last couple days. We had about 6 inches first go round, then another 6 inches or so yesterday.

I took a spill on the packed snow today....twice! Kinda hurt. But at least I got a good laugh at myself. Grateful I didn't hit my head. :)

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praise the Lord! :)

Yes, we had between 10 to 12 inches the last couple days. We had about 6 inches first go round, then another 6 inches or so yesterday.

I took a spill on the packed snow today....twice! Kinda hurt. But at least I got a good laugh at myself. Grateful I didn't hit my head. :)
Oh dear sister i am sorry you fell. I have nearly fell a few times . You are loved dear sister .

Reactions: TLHKAJ

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fluffy duck , i heard the words donate to keneth copeland ministries , yeah , that alone gives me a real , real bad feeling .
Oh dear , can you imagine paul or anyone of them doing their prophesying with a show stage and music in the back ground
and this act . Yeah it smells real bad sister . You are loved fluffy duck . I just thought it best to let you know this .
Thank you for letting me know!

Was it the pastor that said that or one of the interviewers? The interviewers I could see that from, but I didn't hear the pastor say it... Maybe I missed it. I'm not a Copeland fan. That's why I asked here... I don't need or want to sit around in lies. They won't do me any good, only the truth will.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for letting me know!

Was it the pastor that said that or one of the interviewers? The interviewers I could see that from, but I didn't hear the pastor say it... Maybe I missed it. I'm not a Copeland fan. That's why I asked here... I don't need or want to sit around in lies. They won't do me any good, only the truth will.
It was the white haired man that was reporting it which said so .
I would seriously flee these folks . Did you know that even before i was saved
i could predict things with stunning accuracy . Yet i was false .
Even false ones can get things right . As you probably already know . I had a horrible feeling
as i was watching it . You are loved dear sister . Yeah i had a hunch you were no copeland fan .

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Watch out for falling icicles...

Especially over doorways. Some people have a dormer over them. They are deathtraps.

People get hurt every year from them. A few even killed.

Just saying.