Practice what you preach..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Disciple

Soldiers United 4 Christ
Feb 3, 2011
Dallas Tx
I messed up bad.
I asked my dad not to put a stumbling block in my way and to keep the guy from returning.. Today I woke up in a hurry to work, and was caught off guard.. The guy refused to leave and said he'll always come back to smoke weed; I ended up punching him in the back of the head but it didnt go past that.. (thank God).. and I ended up slandering my dad.. I need help, I am beginning to think that the guy needs some tough love..
inputs PLEASE!!
and please ask God to have compassion on me!!

Robbie

Jan 4, 2011
Huntington Beeach
I hear ya buddy... I hate when I get sucked in...

Something I notice about myself is I could walk in victory every day for a year over something and the minute I mess up satan is just condemning me and trying to get me to forget the other 364 days I didn't get sucked in and blow it... we gotta remember our victories in balance with our failures... knowing that God forgives our failures... I think the greatest victories are when after we fall we get back up... because that's what the grace of God makes possible... that even after we fail... all we gotta do is get back up and try again... and remember how often we walk in victory over the enemy... because even though he might get me sometimes... thanks to Jesus I win way more than I lose... and thanks to Christ paying for my sins... even my loses are paid for... so even in my failures thanks to Jesus I have victory...

Much love Devon... keep on truckin...