Praise for miracle grandson

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I just wanted to post praises to our wonderful Father and our precious Lord Jesus, for absolutely everything He must have been involved in, in order to save my grandson, not just from not dying from his fall, but because he got no brain damage, no broken bones and apart from the scar, there is nothing to see. He is home and almost entirely back to his normal self......even the massive scar on his head looks a couple of months old already, not just a couple of weeks old, and every bruise and scrape is gone.
It never ceases to amaze me what our Father can actually do in the name of His Son, and I sure 'wish' that we could all avail ourselves of it a lot more, so as to become walking testimonies of our Lord.
Thank you to everyone here for their wonderful words of encouragement and well wishes...:)

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Amen Pia...and I doubt that when you all prayed for his life and his healing that you added " If it be they will" LOL
( just come off a different thread where this is being discussed )
I am sure you all 'took hold of God ' and broke the bonds of the Enemy of our souls over your grandson.
Praise God...this whole thing has been an awesome testimony from beginning to end. ✟
Hugs...H

Reactions: Nancy and pia

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@"ByGrace" You are spot on with that Helen....I also just wrote something to you on the other thread in regard to that post........I never did understand why in some churches I went to, they added that, because like you, I thought that it was very clear, that it was the Fathers will, so to me it seemed like it was a kid of unbelief to say "IF" in this respect..........Hasn't it though ? Been a wonderful testimony to our Fathers Love and to the presence of Jesus, even when we are not aware of Him.....I can't stop thanking and praising Him for it every day....Thank you Helen.....Bless you :D