Pray for Angel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She is going downhill. I appreciate the offer...really, I do....it's just she is turning 11...that's 77 human years...and with her being this sick she is considered high risk for surviving the surgery. I believe the infection has spread into her blood stream causing her to become septic.
I am taking her to the vet tomorrow to determine whether she is suffering or not. If she is then it's time to do something.
And this makes me cry...I don't have the courage to hold her in her last moments. I am one who gets overwhelmed with guilt..as if I have betrayed her love and loyalty to me all these years.
I am still praying...but if God does not intervene then what hope do I have?
Thank you again.
Hugs

*Hugs to you as well* (Since you need them more.) :)

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She is going downhill. I appreciate the offer...really, I do....it's just she is turning 11...that's 77 human years...and with her being this sick she is considered high risk for surviving the surgery. I believe the infection has spread into her blood stream causing her to become septic.
I am taking her to the vet tomorrow to determine whether she is suffering or not. If she is then it's time to do something.
And this makes me cry...I don't have the courage to hold her in her last moments. I am one who gets overwhelmed with guilt..as if I have betrayed her love and loyalty to me all these years.
Thank you again.
Hugs

My heart is so hurting for you right now, you have no idea. I do hope you will have someone with you tomorrow. My prayers and heart are with you my sister. God will let you know...BUT, I'm still praying for a miracle.
In Hm,
nancy

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My heart is so hurting for you right now, you have no idea. I do hope you will have someone with you tomorrow. My prayers and heart are with you my sister. God will let you know...BUT, I'm still praying for a miracle.
In Hm,
nancy
❤❤❤❤

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thank you again.
Hugs

So very sorry to hear this. It hurts like crazy ...mainly because she cannot speak and /or thank you for her life and your love and friendship.

Our old dog ( a German shepherd, ) died with his head in my lap. I actually watched the light go out of his eyes ...he was 12 , but it is always too early and a bitter parting.

Wish we could be there with you ....sorry , I know your heart will be breaking .

xx

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sunday afternoon I went to my family's for a second Thanksgiving dinner (lucky me).
I left Angel home with Fred...I had given her pain meds and nausea meds and figured she would probably sleep the whole time I was gone. I also placed a cool wet wash cloth I her belly because she was running a fever. She had vomited 6 or 7 times that morning...wouldn't eat and had severe diarrhea (all symptoms of the disease)..
While driving the 80 mile trip my heart was breaking. I feared she would die while I was gone.
I left at 11:45.am...got back at 6 p.m. and when I walked in the door there she was greeting me with joy and excitement....running around in circles and jumping up at me to pick her up.
She hasn't had this kind of energy in over a month!
I was shocked and amazed! I opened the pantry and she came running because she knows I keep her special treats there...she hasn't wanted a treat for 2 weeks...I pulled one out and she grabbed it so fast and took off to her corner to eat it.. again I was shocked and amazed...I then took her out to do her business and her stool was normal and she was running around like a spring chicken!
Then I noticed her vaginal area and it wasn't swollen anymore and there was NO PUSS oozing out...it looked perfectly normal!
I cried and began to praise God and thank Him for healing her!
I will take her to the vet for confirmation....but I just wanted to shout out
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS!!!!!
ANGEL IS COMPLETELY HEALED!!!
YOUR PRAYERS OF FAITH AVAILETH MUCH!
GLORY TO GOD! THANK YOU LORD AND THANKS AGAIN BROTHERS AND SISTERS!❤❤❤

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So very sorry to hear this. It hurts like crazy ...mainly because she cannot speak and /or thank you for her life and your love and friendship.

Our old dog ( a German shepherd, ) died with his head in my lap. I actually watched the light go out of his eyes ...he was 12 , but it is always too early and a bitter parting.

Wish we could be there with you ....sorry , I know your heart will be breaking .

xx
I was typing my post and shared it right after yours....she is healed!, Miraculously healed!

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello brothers and sisters ..I have a very special prayer request....it's my best and most loyal friend I have ever known.
My little girl, Angel, is a pomeranian and has been by my side since she was 8 weeks old.
She was born December 31st, 2009 and was the prettiest ball of white fur I had ever seen.
The vet diagnosed her with pyometra...they said it is always an emergency surgery to save her life. 2500 dollars....only. :oops::oops:....I can't afford it and so we tried strong antibiotics...she did bounce back for a couple of weeks but it never went away fully.
Now she is constantly oozing puss out of her vaginal opening and I have prayed and asked Him for supernatural healing.
Will you please pray and intercede as well? I will be forced to make a decision to end her suffering unless God intervenes.
Thank you so much.:oops:
Pyometra in Dogs: Treatment and Home Remedies

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sunday afternoon I went to my family's for a second Thanksgiving dinner (lucky me).
I left Angel home with Fred...I had given her pain meds and nausea meds and figured she would probably sleep the whole time I was gone. I also placed a cool wet wash cloth I her belly because she was running a fever. She had vomited 6 or 7 times that morning...wouldn't eat and had severe diarrhea (all symptoms of the disease)..
While driving the 80 mile trip my heart was breaking. I feared she would die while I was gone.
I left at 11:45.am...got back at 6 p.m. and when I walked in the door there she was greeting me with joy and excitement....running around in circles and jumping up at me to pick her up.
I was shocked and amazed! I opened the pantry and she came running because she knows I keep her special treats there...she hasn't wanted a treat for 2 weeks...I pulled one out and she grabbed it so fast and took off to her corner to eat it.. again I was shocked and amazed...I then took her out to do her business and her stool was normal and she was running around like a spring chicken!
Then I noticed her vaginal area and it wasn't swollen anymore and there was NO PUSS oozing out...it looked perfectly normal!

That's really good news!! :D

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Ok, now I am crying tears of gratitude for His answered prayers!!! I am pinching myself right now H2S! OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD. Oh goodness, this is such a praise report sister and I will be praising Him for this answered prayer!!!! NOTHING is impossible for our God!

Holy999

Feb 18, 2020
stockholm
Faith
Christian
Country
Sweden
Hello brothers and sisters ..I have a very special prayer request....it's my best and most loyal friend I have ever known.
My little girl, Angel, is a pomeranian and has been by my side since she was 8 weeks old.
She was born December 31st, 2009 and was the prettiest ball of white fur I had ever seen.
The vet diagnosed her with pyometra...they said it is always an emergency surgery to save her life. 2500 dollars....only. :oops::oops:....I can't afford it and so we tried strong antibiotics...she did bounce back for a couple of weeks but it never went away fully.
Now she is constantly oozing puss out of her vaginal opening and I have prayed and asked Him for supernatural healing.
Will you please pray and intercede as well? I will be forced to make a decision to end her suffering unless God intervenes.
Thank you so much.:oops:
go to the bank or fundrasier