Pray for Angel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello brothers and sisters ..I have a very special prayer request....it's my best and most loyal friend I have ever known.
My little girl, Angel, is a pomeranian and has been by my side since she was 8 weeks old.
She was born December 31st, 2009 and was the prettiest ball of white fur I had ever seen.
The vet diagnosed her with pyometra...they said it is always an emergency surgery to save her life. 2500 dollars....only. :oops::oops:....I can't afford it and so we tried strong antibiotics...she did bounce back for a couple of weeks but it never went away fully.
Now she is constantly oozing puss out of her vaginal opening and I have prayed and asked Him for supernatural healing.
Will you please pray and intercede as well? I will be forced to make a decision to end her suffering unless God intervenes.
Thank you so much.:oops:

Last edited:

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello brothers and sisters ..I have a very special prayer request....it's my best and most loyal friend I have ever known.
My little girl, Angel, is a pomeranian and has been by my side since she was 8 weeks old.
She was born December 31st, 2009 and was the prettiest ball of white fur I had ever seen.
The vet diagnosed her with pyometra...they said it is always an emergency surgery to save her life. 2500 dollars....only. :oops::oops:....I can't afford it and so we tried strong antibiotics...she did bounce back for a couple of weeks but it never went away fully.
Now she is constantly oozing puss out of her vaginal opening and I have prayed and asked Him for supernatural healing.
Will you please pray and intercede as well lI will forced to make a decision to end her suffering unless God intervenes.
Thank you so much.:oops:

I pray for a healing miracle! Heal your little creature that you love That our Father will bless you with your little Angel for years to come. And, Father, please reveal if/when it is time to end her suffering. Your will be done, and give H2S comfort throughout this all God, we thank you that you hear our prayers, in Jesus Name, Amen!

My heart is hurting for you H2S, my 3 mini schnauzers are my family and, the oldest at, 14 1/2 will be the very hardest for me to let go of when he leaves. But, I have prayed all along that God take him before me and if not, that He would make sure my fur babes would be taken care of. And to let me know when and if it is time to put him to sleep.

Has Angel been spayed? If so, is it too late to have it done?

God bless and keep you and your little girl Angel ❤
nancy

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I pray for a healing miracle! Heal your little creature that you love That our Father will bless you with your little Angel for years to come. And, Father, please reveal if/when it is time to end her suffering. Your will be done, and give H2S comfort throughout this all God, we thank you that you hear our prayers, in Jesus Name, Amen!

My heart is hurting for you H2S, my 3 mini schnauzers are my family and, the oldest at, 14 1/2 will be the very hardest for me to let go of when he leaves. But, I have prayed all along that God take him before me and if not, that He would make sure my fur babes would be taken care of. And to let me know when and if it is time to put him to sleep.

Has Angel been spayed? If so, is it too late to have it done?

God bless and keep you and your little girl Angel ❤
nancy
Thanks Nancy...❤

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh I am so, so, sorry to hear this. :(

Yes sending prayers your way. Either healing for her or the money coming in for surgery. We have prayed for our animals and even our car!! God can do anything.

x

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So that we all know what we're praying for. Pyometra in Dogs - Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, Treatment, Recovery, Management, Cost

Praying.

Have you considered raising the money through Go-Fund-Me or some other like site? Online Fundraising Websites To Raise Money For Anything

I would certainly donate for your little Angel.

I know what it is like to suffer as your companion animal suffers a frightening diagnosis. Breaks your heart. :( Sending prayers and gentle hugs to your precious little Angel. And to you as well. :)

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So that we all know what we're praying for. Pyometra in Dogs - Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, Treatment, Recovery, Management, Cost

Praying.

Have you considered raising the money through Go-Fund-Me or some other like site? Online Fundraising Websites To Raise Money For Anything

I know what it is like to suffer as your companion animal suffers a frightening diagnosis. Breaks your heart. :( Sending prayers and gentle hugs to your precious little Angel. And to you as well. :)

Great suggestion and, I too would definitely help to save that sweet fur fannie of of H2S. Hopefully you might consider this @Heart2Soul ? Just thinking about losing mine brings up tears on the spot, their all I have and know one day they will leave us, or us them! I don't know which one is worse...although I'd say that us leaving them behind us worse for the pet. God you have healed my own pets many times and always made a way financially when needed so, we pray here for your child (H2S) little dog Angel. She loves her so Lord, please bless her with more time with her on this earth. And if it is not in your will then, please guide and comfort H2S through what needs to be done.
In His Name, Amen.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you tried a probiotic? Apple cider vinegar in her water? If she won't take it, use a syringe. It seems probiotics would help. I will pray too.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just FYI ...if you use GoFundMe, they take a portion of it so she wouldnt get 100% of what is given. PayPal is better...

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Praying.

Thank you for this suggestion, I haven't thought about it so I may consider it.
And thank you for the offer...made me cry.
God Bless.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great suggestion and, I too would definitely help to save that sweet fur fannie of of H2S. Hopefully you might consider this @Heart2Soul ? Just thinking about losing mine brings up tears on the spot, their all I have and know one day they will leave us, or us them! I don't know which one is worse...although I'd say that us leaving them behind us worse for the pet. God you have healed my own pets many times and always made a way financially when needed so, we pray here for your child (H2S) little dog Angel. She loves her so Lord, please bless her with more time with her on this earth. And if it is not in your will then, please guide and comfort H2S through what needs to be done.
In His Name, Amen.
Agreeing in prayer! Thank you Nancy.
Hugs

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Nancy

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In His Name, Amen.
Joining you in this prayer, in Jesus name, Amen.

Reactions: Nancy

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PayPal doesn't give 100% of donations to the charity or individual either. PP takes out fees from collected donations. PayPal Fees: How Much Does PayPal Take From a Donation?

Pricing and Fees - Free Fundraising with GoFundMe

I continue to pray for precious Angel. Please keep us updated. (hugs to you both) We're all here for you both. :)
Yes it does, if you just do a transfer....not as a gift, donation, or payment. If you use your checking account to make a transfer, it is 100% free. I do it every month.

Reactions: Nancy and WaterSong

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: TLHKAJ

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi @Heart2Soul ,
I was curious as to how Angel is coming along? I wish you would allow us to help you out sister, that's what church is for. Please inbox me as to all the details! If there is a way to keep your baby for some years to come, is it not worth it?
God Bless and I am thinking and praying for you and Angel.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi @Heart2Soul ,
I was curious as to how Angel is coming along? I wish you would allow us to help you out sister, that's what church is for. Please inbox me as to all the details! If there is a way to keep your baby for some years to come, is it not worth it?
God Bless and I am thinking and praying for you and Angel.
She is going downhill. I appreciate the offer...really, I do....it's just she is turning 11...that's 77 human years...and with her being this sick she is considered high risk for surviving the surgery. I believe the infection has spread into her blood stream causing her to become septic.
I am taking her to the vet tomorrow to determine whether she is suffering or not. If she is then it's time to do something.
And this makes me cry...I don't have the courage to hold her in her last moments. I am one who gets overwhelmed with guilt..as if I have betrayed her love and loyalty to me all these years.
I am still praying...but if God does not intervene then what hope do I have?
Thank you again.
Hugs