Pray for Cheryl

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes three times a week for bed bath, but no assistance with a nurse that I know of as yet, tomorrow a Social Worker is to come and help with final Arrangements!
I have taken the time to pick Garment's for her internment, Her most liked stuff!

So glad that you have some support and not having to totally go it alone. It's a hard emotional place that you are in right now. And such big adjustments. ♥︎

Reactions: larry2 and amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Truth
Continuing to read along here and keep you and your wife in prayer in such a trying time.

Reactions: larry2

larry2

Jun 14, 2018
Arapahoe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear Brother Truth, I just read on your profile post that your wife went to be with our Lord, and peacefully. I thank God for answered prayer for Sister Cheryl's victory, and the ultimate peace you so deserve in this trial of your faith also. In Jesus' name.

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So glad that you have some support and not having to totally go it alone. It's a hard emotional place that you are in right now. And such big adjustments. ♥︎

Well I posted on my profile, Cheryl passed away, but it didn't stay there long! Thur night Oct 25th at 8:55 pm, She went very peacefully!!! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well I posted on my profile, Cheryl passed away, but it didn't stay there long! Thur night Oct 25th at 8:55 pm, She went very peacefully!!! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Oh my golly Glenn I wasn't expecting that quite so quickly. ( but maybe it didn't seem very quickly for you)
But I am so happy for her...but sad for you....so much adjusting to do.
Bless your heart. ♥︎
Thank you for sharing with us so that we could pray along with you and Cheryl . I look forward to meeting her in the kingdom.
Do you have children to spend so time with? Or close friends to see you are okay?

I so wish Dave and I lived closer to there...
God bless you for now, and as you as you put her finally to rest. ✟

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know that words don’t cut it when you’re grief is so heavy, but I pray that you FEEL God’s comfort and strength!

Reactions: Helen