Pray for Daquiri

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jabre

Dec 22, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When i was in middle school, there was a girl named Daquiri, who i thought was hideous. she was taller and had a much bulkier frame than any of the girls or even boys in my classes, and had mottled skin, which was something i hadn't seen before. she also had a very deep and raspy voice. because of all this, i bullied her behind her back, insultingly calling her "The Beast", as a reference to Beauty and the Beast. I stopped doing this soon after she inevitably caught wind of all this and ran outside the school crying and weeping. looking back, i was a serious douche, and kinda still am. please pray she'll recover from this if she hasn't already, and that she will come to Chriist if she hasn't already.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is she still around? Maybe you can talk to her.

Reminds me of when the Holy Spirit convicts of sin. Even though I am saved, occasionally things will pop up from my past that I am ashamed of. I always tell the Lord I'm sorry, and that I wish I could've been a light to others instead of how bad I was. Then I pray for the person in the situation I was in. I will pray for her.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When i was in middle school, there was a girl named Daquiri, who i thought was hideous. she was taller and had a much bulkier frame than any of the girls or even boys in my classes, and had mottled skin, which was something i hadn't seen before. she also had a very deep and raspy voice. because of all this, i bullied her behind her back, insultingly calling her "The Beast", as a reference to Beauty and the Beast. I stopped doing this soon after she inevitably caught wind of all this and ran outside the school crying and weeping. looking back, i was a serious douche, and kinda still am. please pray she'll recover from this if she hasn't already, and that she will come to Chriist if she hasn't already.

I pray for her Jabre, that she has recovered and that God protected her from the long lasting effects of bullying, you were forgiven that, the second you let Christ into your heart brother so don't beat yourself up.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I pray for her Jabre, that she has recovered and that God protected her from the long lasting effects of bullying, you were forgiven that, the second you let Christ into your heart brother so don't beat yourself up.
THANK the LORD we are forgiven for all those sins . OR I would be in a heap of trouble . Nothing but the lake of fire for this man .
OH , but let me PRAISE THE GLORIOUS LORD , for HE sent grace , drew me to CHRIST and now i have ALL HOPE .
YES there are many things i did in my past life . I call it past life cause that old man is crucified with Christ .
Let us grow in the glorious Grace of GOD . No need for us to look back at our past sins . JESUS COVERED IT with the BLOOD .
BUT NOW let us grow in grace and do good and honor HE who has saved us and changed us , always thanking the glorious LORD .
I had to be one of the worst people i ever knew . OH PRAISE GOD for HIS LIFE saving and Life changing grace .
IT Just makes me want to always praise and thank GOD for the mercy HE gave me in CHRIST .
SO allow me to remind us of this as well, PUT THOSE HANDS UP AND LET THE GLORIOUS LORD BE PRAISED .
FOR HE who has been forgiven of much , AND BOY I SURE WAS , THE SAME LOVETH MUCH . HANDS UP , ITS LORD PRAISING
and THANKING TIME .

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for Daquiri!

Jabre

Dec 22, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THANK the LORD we are forgiven for all those sins . OR I would be in a heap of trouble . Nothing but the lake of fire for this man .
OH , but let me PRAISE THE GLORIOUS LORD , for HE sent grace , drew me to CHRIST and now i have ALL HOPE .
YES there are many things i did in my past life . I call it past life cause that old man is crucified with Christ .
Let us grow in the glorious Grace of GOD . No need for us to look back at our past sins . JESUS COVERED IT with the BLOOD .
BUT NOW let us grow in grace and do good and honor HE who has saved us and changed us , always thanking the glorious LORD .
I had to be one of the worst people i ever knew . OH PRAISE GOD for HIS LIFE saving and Life changing grace .
IT Just makes me want to always praise and thank GOD for the mercy HE gave me in CHRIST .
SO allow me to remind us of this as well, PUT THOSE HANDS UP AND LET THE GLORIOUS LORD BE PRAISED .
FOR HE who has been forgiven of much , AND BOY I SURE WAS , THE SAME LOVETH MUCH . HANDS UP , ITS LORD PRAISING
and THANKING TIME .
...you saying I'M going to Hell?

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is she still around? Maybe you can talk to her.
@Jabre, it's good to see your change of heart. If she is around, it might be a good idea to ask her forgiveness for being so mean. Always try to make amends if you can.

I said a prayer for Daquiri. I can relate to the misfits of the world. And I said one for you also; I hope that's okay.

Reactions: dev553344

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...you saying I'M going to Hell?
Not if you believe in JESUS . Talk about a free gift .
I mean , if i was the absolute worst of the worst and GOD showed mercy to me and drew me to Christ .
ANYONE , i repeat with great joy , ANYONE could be saved . So run to Christ and have all faith In HIM .
Oh what wonderful great hope is in the glorious LORD . Now let all that has breath praise the glorious LORD .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe he was talking about himself before he came to be forgiven and before he came to faith xx
He was saying ‘ he had done a lot of things wrong ‘ xx
Rita
Yes indeed . So now that this is all cleared up . LET ALL that names the glorious wonderous NAME of Christ
praise the glorious LORD .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Jabre I have things come up in my memory of past sins similar to yours. I was cruel to some people and now that I am enjoying the spirit I am reminded of terrible things I've done to people. I was forgiven and I can only assume that Satan brings those things to my attention as I don't do them anymore. I say a prayer for Daquiri that she will be healed and one for you that you can come to peace with the new you.

Reactions: Lambano

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Devin i have no idea what that little creature is , but it sure looks like it could hear a mouse pass gas at half a mile distance .
That lil thing has it some ears . That is how lambs should be . HAVE THOSE EARS OPEN WIDE and BE READY to HEAR the GLORIOUS LORD .

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Could you find her so that you can ask her forgivness?