pray for illegal immigrants

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jan 19, 2017
USA, FL
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our proud lying president Trump has shown how cruel and evil he is by the harsh way he is separating illegal immigrants desperate for a new life in America form their children when they reach the border. Very young children have been separated form their mothers and fathers and put in concentration camp detention facilities. Jesus Christ would not approve of this, he said "Let the children come to me," and that the kingdom of heaven belonged to those like little children. In the name of Christ's love, compassion and mercy, I urge you to pray for immigrant families that the crying children will once again be in their mother's arms. These people are fleeing great violence and crime in their home countries in central America, they are fleeing for their lives, there is great gang, drug lord, civil war, corrupt leaders and general violence, destruction and chaos in their native countries.

The children are suffering mental problems from being separated from their parents, and they may develop mental illness when they grow older from this trauma. They need our support and prayers.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our proud lying president Trump has shown how cruel and evil he is by the harsh way he is separating illegal immigrants desperate for a new life in America form their children when they reach the border. Very young children have been separated form their mothers and fathers and put in concentration camp detention facilities. Jesus Christ would not approve of this, he said "Let the children come to me," and that the kingdom of heaven belonged to those like little children. In the name of Christ's love, compassion and mercy, I urge you to pray for immigrant families that the crying children will once again be in their mother's arms. These people are fleeing great violence and crime in their home countries in central America, they are fleeing for their lives, there is great gang, drug lord, civil war, corrupt leaders and general violence, destruction and chaos in their native countries.

The children are suffering mental problems from being separated from their parents, and they may develop mental illness when they grow older from this trauma. They need our support and prayers.

Praying for the children. waterlilyoflife, there is no easy solution. There are valid arguments on both sides but somewhere in the adults arguments, we forget the children.

Reactions: Mayflower and Nancy

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Our proud lying president Trump has shown how cruel and evil he is by the harsh way he is separating illegal immigrants desperate for a new life in America form their children when they reach the border.
You are making a false accusation against President Trump. The people who are deliberately using children to gain ILLEGAL entry into the USA are the ones responsible for separating children from their parents.

The majority of children are without their real parents, and this is a ploy. No one anywhere in the world has the right to crash borders, and what should have happened is that no entry should have been allowed in the first place.

Also, Obama did exactly the same thing, and provided even WORSE CONDITIONS for the kids. Not a word was said by anyone since a black President could do no wrong. The facts have been deliberately suppressed, and lies and hoaxes have been promoted recently.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are making a false accusation against President Trump. The people who are deliberately using children to gain ILLEGAL entry into the USA are the ones responsible for separating children from their parents.

The majority of children are without their real parents, and this is a ploy. No one anywhere in the world has the right to crash borders, and what should have happened is that no entry should have been allowed in the first place.

Also, Obama did exactly the same thing, and provided even WORSE CONDITIONS for the kids. Not a word was said by anyone since a black President could do no wrong. The facts have been deliberately suppressed, and lies and hoaxes have been promoted recently.

It may be a ploy but children being used for gain... still need prayer.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes, they need our prayers, but so does a sadly confused person like you.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last edited:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes, far too many people seem to enjoy CBS and CNN fantasies, instead of tuning in FOX for some factual news coverage.

People, People, People,
Instead of continuing to allow the Liberal Media to exploit your well-intentioned emotions as you do, please read this ENTIRE story.

TIME Issues 'Correction' For Its Debunked Crying Toddler Cover Story

About a month or so ago I saw @Stranger posted that America ( any and every country that George Sorus invests money into to destroy) was headed toward civil war. I nodded to myself but felt Stranger was a bit "over the top".

I no longer believe that. I believe he is right ( in more ways than one :D)
Someone said that Trump has brought it all "to a head" and caused the trouble and splits. We know that "all this, all these plans " were in the work long before Trump came on the scene. They just never thought he would win...that is what has "caused all the trouble" They finally came out in the open to declare their destruction of all things clean and good.

But, whatever...we hang on to the truth that God is in control , they do not know it, But all this is the beginning of God's final plan unfolding. I believe that we are well and truly in the 'beginning of the end' ....

As Stranger said somewhere on here..."are you ready"?

It will not be pretty...but God never promised that we would all float into heaven on a bed of roses.
Those that know this, must be ready to "pick up the pieces" when so many find with shock, out that they were not suddenly zapped out of the terrors after all.

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have said for many years. Pick a number any number, when the population of the USA gets to that number we close the door and ON ONE can come in. 320 mil now, should we stop at 400 mil, 500 mil 800 mil a billion?
No one will give me an answer. Should the USA be like China or India a billion 500 mil. or more?????

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have said for many years. Pick a number any number, when the population of the USA gets to that number we close the door and NO ONE can come in. 320 mil now, should we stop at 400 mil, 500 mil 800 mil a billion?
No one will give me an answer. Should the USA be like China or India a billion 500 mil. or more?????

Just take that and put England instead of USA... remember England can go 39 times into USA!!! You have 320 mil
England has 65.64 mil in 2016 .... and emigration INCREASED in the last two years, it never stops!!

The world has gone crazy....and it didn't happen without a devilish, cunning plan.

Reactions: Nancy and Truth

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No matter what it is, this is a prayer thread. Discuss it elsewhere if that is your inclination.

Reactions: Nancy

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Instead of continuing to allow the Liberal Media to exploit your well-intentioned emotions as you do, please read this ENTIRE story.
Exactly. A FAKE NARRATIVE has been created and is being promoted daily by those who wish to destroy America.

However, this phony crisis could have easily been averted by the Trump administration. The whole world knew back in April (perhaps earlier) that a mass ILLEGAL migration was being attempted to breach the southern US border. At that time Mexico and all the Central American countries should have been put on notice that the border would be SHUT DOWN until those governments addressed this migrant invasion and blocked it. And indeed the border could have been shut down quite easily.

It is my understanding from Breitbart News that the Secretary of DHS deliberately invited people to seek asylum, when this was not even an asylum issue. And she should have been fired on the spot. In fact, she is totally unsuitable to oversee this issue.

Reactions: Acolyte

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do you pray about this by starting off with a FALSE ACCUSATION?

You pray for the children. Don’t spite an enemy by refusing to pray for his children.

Accusation for accusation solves nothing. Harsh words for harsh words doesn’t make you right, it makes you the same.

Reactions: Nancy and Willie T

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No matter what it is, this is a prayer thread. Discuss it elsewhere if that is your inclination.

I agree . EVERYTHING from the opening post is ALL in the wrong place.
A " prayer request" :rolleyes:....which starts off with-
" Our proud lying president Trump has shown how cruel and evil he is by the harsh way he is separating illegal immigrants desperate for a new life in America form their children.."
It is not on the right Board...it is a ranting which should be somewhere else!

I am sorry that we all fell into it...our bad.
I did not even notice that it was in the prayer section!! because of the content I just presumed that it was political thread...which is is.

Good in seeing it Amadeus... you saw what none of the rest saw....well spotted. :)

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree . EVERYTHING from the opening post is ALL in the wrong place.
A " prayer request" :rolleyes:....which starts off with-
" Our proud lying president Trump has shown how cruel and evil he is by the harsh way he is separating illegal immigrants desperate for a new life in America form their children.."
It is not on the right Board...it is a ranting which should be somewhere else!

I am sorry that we all fell into it...our bad.
I did not even notice that it was in the prayer section!! because of the content I just presumed that it was political thread...which is is.

LoL. I would have never recognized it as a prayer request either.... she appeared to be leading with a prayer for Trump to go jump off a cliff.

owl8.jpeg