Pray for Israel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just learned about this, but Israel needs serious prayers right now. I was on the Defense of Israel page on Facebook and found this.... I was reading some of the comments and there are probably 200 or so laughing at the suffering people. It sickens my stomach. Many are Muslim names from what I saw under the likes section. Just please pray for Israel and pray for these heartless people laughing at the situation. Whether they were attacked or not, they are going to be held accountable for their heartless responses.

6 hours ago... Each red flag is an attack with in half an hour

FB_IMG_1620781041855.jpg

New babies in maturity ward taking shelter in hospital. About 200 "laugh" reactions

FB_IMG_1620781053793.jpg

God bless Israel. :( Help them Lord!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prayer+for+Israel.jpg

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have seen many videos from over the past few days. Although I am saddened for Israel I did see one video of the Jewish people gathering outside the mosque that was burning, they were praising and cheering. Then they wonder why it upsets the Palestinians !!
I don’t like what is going on, but sometimes you have to ask ‘ why did you do that ‘ ........

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have seen many videos from over the past few days. Although I am saddened for Israel I did see one video of the Jewish people gathering outside the mosque that was burning, they were praising and cheering. Then they wonder why it upsets the Palestinians !!
I don’t like what is going on, but sometimes you have to ask ‘ why did you do that ‘ ........

I did see those comments too. That is not right either. Laughing at the innocent on either side is horrible and evil. It does not help the situation.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men. If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men. Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.
Romans 12:17‭-‬21 KJV

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I did see those comments too. That is not right either. Laughing at the innocent on either side is horrible and evil. It does not help the situation.
I haven’t really checked out Facebook, this was a video that my son showed me,I just watched it and thought that the response from the Jewish people was wrong.... I believe their response was a few days ago, so some of what is happening now is in response to what happened outside the mosque.
Most people know that if you antagonise Muslims they react, we have had it in Europe with the extreme groups, especially in France. Rita

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men. If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men. Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.
Romans 12:17‭-‬21 KJV
Thats right my dear sister . Let us follow the pattern of Christ and those apostels . Embracing every word upon our heart .

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I haven’t really checked out Facebook, this was a video that my son showed me,I just watched it and thought that the response from the Jewish people was wrong.... I believe their response was a few days ago, so some of what is happening now is in response to what happened outside the mosque.
Most people know that if you antagonise Muslims they react, we have had it in Europe with the extreme groups, especially in France. Rita

I don't know the situation with the mosque, but I know there has been a lot of terror against Israel. There has been retaliation on both sides.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I don't know the situation with the mosque, but I know there has been a lot of terror against Israel. There has been retaliation on both sides.
Sad to say that I believe the Jewish extremists attacked first this time....
It’s actually the ordinary people in the region that I feel for, not the extremists on both sides. Like most extreme groups, it’s driven by hate for one another. Now each nation must choose sides ! Rita

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just learned about this, but Israel needs serious prayers right now. I was on the Defense of Israel page on Facebook and found this.... I was reading some of the comments and there are probably 200 or so laughing at the suffering people. It sickens my stomach. Many are Muslim names from what I saw under the likes section. Just please pray for Israel and pray for these heartless people laughing at the situation. Whether they were attacked or not, they are going to be held accountable for their heartless responses.

6 hours ago... Each red flag is an attack with in half an hour

View attachment 14791

New babies in maturity ward taking shelter in hospital. About 200 "laugh" reactions

View attachment 14792

God bless Israel. :( Help them Lord!

I have absolutely no idea why people are laughing about this as I find it incredibly disturbing. Definitely praying.

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know someone who was born in Israel. She said from the time she old enough to take instruction she was taught to hate the Palestinian Arabs.
As are their children taught to hate the Israeli Jews.
Both sides terrorize the other.

That heartbreaking map is evidence of what hatred has wrought.:(

Praying.