Pray for Israel and Palestine

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I was just told about a Christian Palestinian priest, whose father lived over there in Palestine, when Israel took over in 1948 the Israeli soldiers forced the Palestinians to leave their houses and told them they could have them back in 3 weeks, these Palestinians never got their houses back, this Priest said anyone born in Palestine no matter what religion they are, were born into a living hell, and he said do not take sides their is trouble in both Palestine and Israel, but pray for them both.

It's pretty sad hearing my dad share this about the Palestinian Priest's father, but that's how Israel took back territory from a Christian Palestinian account of what happened. And meanwhile in Israel and Palestine there is massive violence with the US embassy opening in Jerusalem, thousands were injured, 60 have been killed so far, so pray for peace, pray for the people in the midst of this mess, that Jesus will comfort them.

Remember there are Christians too in Palestine, they aren't in the Old Testament anymore and the door is open for many other Palestinians to be saved, so pray for them and Israel, and not against them. Again it's sad hearing what a Christian Palestinian had to say.

So Dear Lord Jesus, I pray for a moment of peace between the Israelis and Palestinians, I pray that you will comfort those who have been effected, help the Christians their endure in their faith, protect them, build them up stronger than ever before in You Lord Jesus, equip them to bring more people to follow You Lord Jesus, so they can bring the Muslim and Jew to put an EX in front of their old religions and discover and follow You Lord Jesus, show the non-believers dreams and visions of You Lord Jesus, I pray for a harvest there, a plentiful harvest of souls to follow You Lord Jesus, and for your peace and joy to flood these current Christians and new Christians that come to You. I pray all this in Jesus name Amen.

Reactions: Philip James