Pray for me please

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friend in Christ, I pray for you and your health with my open heart as the Lord already knows my words. Get well my brother. You know you are in the best hands. Get rest. There are more battles to be won, tomorrow...APAK
Yes, lots of battles lie ahead. Our God is able to win everyone. Let us pray that God is always a participant to assure the result is His result!

Reactions: April_Rose

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many thanks to all of you!

To all of you have responded here with prayer, I do give my sincere thanks and blessings. My chest is very tight and walking or talking too much increases it and eventually causes pain. My wife has already this morning taken it as her responsibility to remind me with a friendly and sincerely spoken, "Shut up". She is greatly appreciated for that too...LOL

Give God the glory!

Last edited:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Glad you are on the mend John ...I missed the boat and had not seen this thread when I posted one a couple of days ago! Whoops! Serves me right for only checking in once in a while when I was fighting sickness myself .

by Gods strength and power we will soon be back to full fighting strength ....it’s just taking a L O T ...longer than I ever imagined ! Mine started May 7th ...and here we are on June 2nd! :rolleyes:

But the love and faithfulness of Father is so awesome “in time of need”.

gentle hugs John ...xx