pray for muslim taxi driver to get saved!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Daniel Veler

Apr 17, 2021
Gulf port
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it is good to pray for the lost to be saved. But God did not choose that way for us to be saved. He has told us to go and tell the lost of the good news of Christ. As Paul wrote when one does that and another that comes along again and does it. It will be God who adds the increase. Sometimes as the Lord told us these people are blind and the follow blind leaders. Christ says to leave them alone they both being blind will fall in a ditch. This includes all people not just Muslims. There are many people that don’t believe in anything this is the harvest that needs to be reaped. Don’t get me wrong the righteous have always prayed for the unrighteous. The ones I’m talking about are the blinded. Those that have already turned from the truth by their blind leaders.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jesus said that no one comes to Him unless the Father draws them.
I ask the Father to draw them to Jesus.
I leave the rest up to Him. :)

Reactions: amadeus

Daniel Veler

Apr 17, 2021
Gulf port
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said that no one comes to Him unless the Father draws them.
I ask the Father to draw them to Jesus.
I leave the rest up to Him. :)

then you fail in what is required for God to draw him. It is the gospel preached to them that God draws them. As it is written.
How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!
pray is good but it takes the gospel to bring them to the lord.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
then you fail in what is required for God to draw him. It is the gospel preached to them that God draws them. As it is written.
How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!
pray is good but it takes the gospel to bring them to the lord.
This is a prayer thread, not a place to discuss prayer. I ask that you please take your discussion elsewhere! Thank you!

Reactions: Truman