Anyone getting the new Covid booster?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I started watching it this morning but got sidetracked with Dad.
Look, I'm Trump all the way 2024.
But some of these democrats are very moderate, down the middle guys.
I may not agree with a lot of what they said, but as far as pac money and taking care of home and the border and the vets...
I agree with these.
I'm just saying.. there are choices. Don't let them put you (Democrats) in a box thinking you only have one choice.
There are many.
Hugs
OL ziggy , i got so tickled , i am NO democrat at all . That poor party has tanked big time
but sadly the conservative realm has too .
THERE are no choices for me . BUT ONE . I CHOOSE JESUS CHRIST , THE TIDES of hell shall rage agaisnt the lambs
BUT WILL NEVER OVERCOME US . even in death WE WIN for JESUS will simply take us HOME .
MY CHOICE IS JESUS CHRIST . Sure trump aint as Biden . but just watch what will happen this next year .
YOU just watch . SOMETHING wicked this way cometh . THE BEAST SYSTEM cannot be stopped .
DELUSOIN will lead all right into it . Just watch closely . SOMETHING wicked this way cometh .
AND NO i aint giving up hope , ITS JUST MY HOPE IS IN THE LORD and not this world .
MY heart is yearning and looking forward to the new heavens and the new earth .
THUS our message HAS TO BE to all that has breath , WHILE TIME remains , REPENT YE and BELIEVE JESUS CHRIST .
GET in those bibles . cause ZIGGY
i want you to visualize something .
Imagine this big train that many many many are now on .
And along the path there have been many stops and at every stop
were some holding signs to the passengers saying GET OFF THIS TRAIN , COME TO CHRIST JESUS
and all the while this train has kept railing onwards .
NOW IMAGINE one last stop . at that stop there are several yelling get off , get off that train
come to CHRIST JESUS
and yet the train only gets fulller of passengers and some even say
HEY maybe we can get off at the next stop . ONLY BAM in the blink of an eye , IT CRASHED . GUESS TOMORROW NEVER CAME
GUESS IT WAS TOO LATE . THE DAY OF THE LORD COMETH ZIGGY ,and it does so in an hour known to no man , and also no man knows their last day upon earth eihter .
ITS BIBLE TIME . ITS TIME TO MAKE BIBLCAL CORRECTION GREAT AGAIN .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I started watching it this morning but got sidetracked with Dad.
Look, I'm Trump all the way 2024.
But some of these democrats are very moderate, down the middle guys.
I may not agree with a lot of what they said, but as far as pac money and taking care of home and the border and the vets...
I agree with these.
I'm just saying.. there are choices. Don't let them put you (Democrats) in a box thinking you only have one choice.
There are many.
Hugs

I'll have to do more research into them then. Moderate, down the middle is what I prefer, obviously.

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll have to do more research into them then. Moderate, down the middle is what I prefer, obviously.
Thats why I posted it.
I don't care who people vote for, that's their constitutional right to do so.
What got me upset was people of all persuasions not being informed that they have many choices.
I posted the thread above if your interested.

I will warn you though.. a couple of them (in my opinion) are kind of waaaaay out there.
Something about Mordor and superheroes... anywho, I heard a couple descent ones but I havent heard them all.
Hugs

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Were they put on ventilators? I'm reading about how the secondary infections caused by bacterial build-up in the ventilators were responsible for most (90%) of covid deaths in hospitals.

I had covid with hardly any symptoms without the vaccine, just sayin'.

Much love!
No. I just had a severe headache and cold symptoms that were not bad at all

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Northern British Columbia, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Out of the Repubs, Christie is my favorite.
I watched that latest debate.
It's a sad situation, that a country like the USA, with a large population, cannot come up with better candidates.
And of course the democrates, no hair better.
Since I am in Canada, I need to say, same story here up north. Sad.

Reactions: Taken and Cassandra

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, yes, of course! That's a tautology. It goes without saying.

Well, except if you wish to invalidate it. I assume that's what you are intending, to minimize my experience and maximize others.

There are the personal experiences of those killed or wounded by the "vaccines" (they aren't actually vaccines . . .), or killed by being put on ventilators, or killed by harmful so-called "therapeutics", or that died because they could not access effective therapeutics, need I go on?

Truth and lies . . . how do you tell the difference? That should be the discussion.

Much love!
My daughter in Laws mother died and did not even make it to the hospital. Mt coworkers grandmother died. And again, just made it to the hospital and did Not last a few hours After, My good friends father died, He was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance, but only made it a day In the hospital. A cousins father in law died from Complications of covid.

Non of them had the vaccine (they were not out yet) Non of them were put on ventilators with the exception of my Daughters mother, because they could not do a brain scan because of the swelling of her brain, and they could not legally say she was dead. And the family decided to keep her on the ventilator, Even though My sons daughter (who is a christian) knew she was gone.. And non of them were put on any kind of therapeutics.

Another friend of hours worked in a Hospital. And witnessed many deaths, again long before any vaccine came out. A lot of them died because there were not enough ventilators. They all died of pneumonia caused as a secondary infection die to Covid 19.

so you tell me. What lies do we believe. And what is truth?

Like I said back then when the conspiracies started. Don’t believe anyone. Just believe what you see with your own eyes.

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've just listened to the entire video I posted above.
I think some may even agree with what many of them say.
Do they have a chance to win?
I don't think the machine will let them, which is a shame. Not the winning, but the ability to challenge the status quo.
I know this is diverting the topic, but it's not getting anywhere anyways.
So I'm going to politely extract myself from this thread, and hope you all have a chance to watch the debate above.
I would like to hear your thoughts on these people running on the democrat ticket.
I think we have a lot more in common at the root than what the politicians and mainstream media use against both sides to keep us divided.

Lastly I'll say, Whether you choose to vaccinate or not, this is America and the choice is yours.
No one has the right to bribe, coerce, entice, bully, or harrass any one to do what their own conscience witnesses to them.
I've said my peace, why I chose not to. Shared videos that caused me to come to that conclusion for myself.
I should not be subject from government officials calling me a cause of the pandemic of the unvaccinated. (That was offensive)
Neither should anyone who chose the vaccine be criticised for their choice.
If you have doubts, then do some research for yourself. If you have confidence and faith in taking it, then do so.
I'm praying for you.
If you have doubts, then do some research for yourself. If you don't have confidence or faith in taking them, then don't.
I'm praying for you.
So whether you do or don't, I'm praying for the health and safety for anyone facing the challenges we have before us today in all forms and fashions.
They are coming at us hard and furious. Let's not let them divide us against eachother, rather let us pray for eachother.

I know we'll get through this together.

Much Love
Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My daughter in Laws mother died and did not even make it to the hospital. Mt coworkers grandmother died. And again, just made it to the hospital and did Not last a few hours After, My good friends father died, He was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance, but only made it a day In the hospital. A cousins father in law died from Complications of covid.

Non of them had the vaccine (they were not out yet) Non of them were put on ventilators with the exception of my Daughters mother, because they could not do a brain scan because of the swelling of her brain, and they could not legally say she was dead. And the family decided to keep her on the ventilator, Even though My sons daughter (who is a christian) knew she was gone.. And non of them were put on any kind of therapeutics.

Another friend of hours worked in a Hospital. And witnessed many deaths, again long before any vaccine came out. A lot of them died because there were not enough ventilators. They all died of pneumonia caused as a secondary infection die to Covid 19.

so you tell me. What lies do we believe. And what is truth?

Like I said back then when the conspiracies started. Don’t believe anyone. Just believe what you see with your own eyes.
Thank you for sharing and I am sorry for your loss.
HUGS

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, yes, of course! That's a tautology. It goes without saying.

Well, except if you wish to invalidate it. I assume that's what you are intending, to minimize my experience and maximize others.

There are the personal experiences of those killed or wounded by the "vaccines" (they aren't actually vaccines . . .), or killed by being put on ventilators, or killed by harmful so-called "therapeutics", or that died because they could not access effective therapeutics, need I go on?

Truth and lies . . . how do you tell the difference? That should be the discussion.

Much love!
My mother was the only person in my family who died after getting covid. She was vaccinated. She became severely worse AFTER being admitted into the hospital. She was on a ventilator and given all the standard covid drugs, which killed her. She no longer had covid anymore several days before she passed. She died of internal bleeding and multiple organ failure, which was caused by the drugs they gave her. :( And yet, I am sure they put her death down as a covid death. It wasn't. My mom died of medical murder. :(

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My mother was the only person in my family who died after getting covid. She was vaccinated. She became severely worse AFTER being admitted into the hospital. She was on a ventilator and given all the standard covid drugs, which killed her. She no longer had covid anymore several days before she passed. She died of internal bleeding and multiple organ failure, which was caused by the drugs they gave her. :( And yet, I am sure they put her death down as a covid death. It wasn't. My mom died of medical murder. :(
I am sorry for your loss :(
Hugs

Reactions: TLHKAJ

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't expect accountability in this life, but I know those responsible will stand before God.

Much love!

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People die of the flu and pneumonia all the time. People with cofactors such as age, compromised immune system, and other medical conditions are more susceptible to dying from viruses, etc. There are way way way too many sudden deaths, and all-cause mortality has skyrocketed over the last couple years. Every day, on my way to drive to town ....15 miles, tops ....I pass vehicles on the side of the road with emergency blinkers on, abandoned vehicles, wrecks, etc ...sometimes, 3 or 4 in a span of just a few miles. This didn't happen before. I don't live in a metropolis. I live in a rural area. We don't get traffic jams. But I am convinced that the increase in roadside emergencies and accidents are vaccinated people in medical crisis and/or dying while behind the wheel. Take it or leave it ....but I know what I'm observing. I've been in this area for most of the last 30 years. The noticeable increase in accidents, emergencies, and abandoned vehicles is more than 10 times what it was 3 or 4 years ago. This is not normal.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My Dad got both the first shots, I think Maderna, and his GF got the Pfizer.
This was very early when they first came out.
Dad said he was old enough to not worry about them, if they needed people to study that he was willing.
A couple times since then he was hospitalized but not for covid.
He had a toe amputated with gout, and anther time for dehydration, and the last time.. we both think his GF gave him food poisoning.
(She's a gold digger and we believe she already had someone in the wings waiting, at least thats what dad told me)

He's been living with me since that last round in April and we havent had to go to the hospital again.
Although at almost 89 there are a lot of other things beginning to really take a toll, he has no symptoms of covid at all.

Now whether he got the vaccine or a placebo in that firs t round I don't know.
I know his GF had a really hard time with her shoulder after getting the Pfizer. And her health started slowing down. She had to go on a hmm
C-Pap machine for sleeping at night.. and her breathing was laboured. But she just turned 80 so I don't know if the breathing was related, but I believe the pain in her shoulder was, which occured immediately after getting it.

Not once has she called him since moving in with me in April, and they were together for almost 30 years... so go figure.

Anywhoo.
I told him I wasn't getting it and he said, that's your choice. And I agreed.
One of the few occurances we ever agreed on lol.
Things are a lot better now. We don't argue at all. I think she was the instigator, because everytime he would come to visit, we always get into an argument about money.
Money's never been my thing. But it was hers. And she would get on him for helping me out with the fuel and electric bills.
Even though for 30 years he spent a lot of money on her kids and that was ok.

ANYWHOOOOOO
I'm rambling...

I don't know why some are getting hit and other's are escaping. God knows. And I'll leave it there.
Hugs

Reactions: marks

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So paul was in error saying it is ok to eat this food. Unless is causes your conscience to doubt itself

I was not speaking FOR PAUL.

I do not speak FOR all people.

I do not presume ALL people are Sanctified, and Covered BY the Power of God IN them.

For the man who EATS Food sacrificed TO Idols, who IS NOT Covered BY the Power of God IN them…”should be well aware that is an ACT AGAINST God”…that being a TRIBUTE TO the idol.

For the man who IS Sanctified, I have already said recently…to have no care of what you eat or drink.

Matt 6:
[25] Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?