Anyone getting the new Covid booster?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My mother was the only person in my family who died after getting covid. She was vaccinated. She became severely worse AFTER being admitted into the hospital. She was on a ventilator and given all the standard covid drugs, which killed her. She no longer had covid anymore several days before she passed. She died of internal bleeding and multiple organ failure, which was caused by the drugs they gave her. :( And yet, I am sure they put her death down as a covid death. It wasn't. My mom died of medical murder. :(

Sorry for your loss.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Were they put on ventilators? I'm reading about how the secondary infections caused by bacterial build-up in the ventilators were responsible for most (90%) of covid deaths in hospitals.

I had covid with hardly any symptoms without the vaccine, just sayin'.

Much love!
No...it's acute organ failure because this virus attacks the ENDOCRINE SYSTEM....which includes things like immune system, kidneys, liver, thyroid and etc. Your endocrine system controls your entire body's autonomic systems. Like heart, lungs, nerves and etc. The terminal patient ends up having a cytokine storm and it's a mixture of drowning and rotting all at the same time. There's no body system left to remove toxins, excess fluids, or fight simple infections. EVERY complex system in the body shuts down because the virus takes over these excretion cells and makes them produce more virus instead of the hormones they are supposed to.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, yes, of course! That's a tautology. It goes without saying.

Well, except if you wish to invalidate it. I assume that's what you are intending, to minimize my experience and maximize others.

There are the personal experiences of those killed or wounded by the "vaccines" (they aren't actually vaccines . . .), or killed by being put on ventilators, or killed by harmful so-called "therapeutics", or that died because they could not access effective therapeutics, need I go on?

Truth and lies . . . how do you tell the difference? That should be the discussion.

Much love!

Well my brother claims an adverse reaction to the vaccine by having a heart attack and needing to have open heart surgery.

It wasn't the 40+ years of tobacco use, lack of consistent exercise, poor diet choices, lack of consistent health care, or the decades of chemical dependency upon recreational drugs and alcohol.....or even his workaholic lifestyle or long immediate family history of cardiovascular disease.

No, of course none of those things gave him a heart attack....it was just the free vaccine that he had to take as a job requirement for working for the county.

That's anecdotal evidence....absolutely worthless when viewed in context.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well my brother claims an adverse reaction to the vaccine by having a heart attack and needing to have open heart surgery.

It wasn't the 40+ years of tobacco use, lack of consistent exercise, poor diet choices, lack of consistent health care, or the decades of chemical dependency upon recreational drugs and alcohol.....or even his workaholic lifestyle or long immediate family history of cardiovascular disease.

No, of course none of those things gave him a heart attack....it was just the free vaccine that he had to take as a job requirement for working for the county.

That's anecdotal evidence....absolutely worthless when viewed in context.
I agree, unless you actually determine the cause of something, you don't have anything to say about it, and they co-opt those accounts to boost the numbers.

But when you look statistically, you see a picture that isn't based on such things. Overall sudden deaths, compared and contrasted using vaccination schedules and prior death rates. And you can break that down along individual maladies as well.

And certainly the man could have been in poor health, while still having a vaccine triggered heart attack, that he may not have otherwise had. But like I said, unless you actually know, you don't know.

Much love!

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Pathology does provide evidence....logic matters. Not hype, not scare tactics, not false accusations and most certainly not people who I don't know making outlandish claims.

How ironic that you say this and then follow with this unsubstantiated fear mongering:

The result of not having the mRNA vaccine would be catastrophic. 25% of the population would be gone AND 40% of the survivors would have Long term disabilities making them dysfunctional for the workplace. Society would be gone and back to the medieval times at this point. Feudal systems would be installed. The medical system would be unable to deal with the fallout and maintenance drugs like insulin and HBP would be gone.

But back to the point, excess mortality rates are up all over the world!

and yes that means millions dead... surprised that you're not hearing about it? Maybe take your head out of the sand and do a little investigating eh?

Pax et Bonum

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How ironic that you say this and then follow with this unsubstantiated fear mongering:

and yes that means millions dead... surprised that you're not hearing about it? Maybe take your head out of the sand and do a little investigating eh?

Pax et Bonum
The excess mortality rates could be either COVID or the vaccine. I don't think we can draw the conclusion of either. But I did read without the vaccine the dangers are greater from COVID.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The excess mortality rates could be either COVID or the vaccine. I don't think we can draw the conclusion of either. But I did read without the vaccine the dangers are greater from COVID.
And I read the opposite. So there you go.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the point of all the studies is that if vaccines reduce the death and hospitalization rates in people it would probably reduce organ damage including the heart caused by the COVID infection.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
  • Haha
Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read what you wrote backwards. Sorry!!!! I thought you said death in vaxxed people. My bad. Forgive!
Ya I kinda thought that might have been the case. Funny, I've done the same thing and even wrote backwards before so no worries.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You wrote backwards? Now that is cool!
DGlOzvdUQAEMD_B.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Cassandra

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Pax et Bonum
Duh, we have a GLOBAL PANDEMIC. Of course mortality rates are up. Even if Covid doesn't kill these people the overly flooded Healthcare systems are too infected, too busy, and people do not go to regular doctor appointments or get checkups or have something looked at that is wrong.

Medical supplies and suppliers have been stretched to the limits...then there's the supply chain issues from the GLOBAL PANDEMIC. Meaning that what once was easy to obtain and common (like toilet paper) can become very scarce and difficult to come by very quickly. Even ambulances or heart check ups. (EKGs haven't been routinely done on a regular basis by overworked staff)

So even though they might not die directly from covid...all these half-hearted antivaxxers run to the nearest hospital when they get sick and demand treatment and the entire system collapses from lack of staff, supplies, and patients needing something other than Covid treatments.

I went to a doc in the middle because I was having an issue (tried to wait it out but it wouldn't go away) so I tried telehealth...nope!

So I had to go to a doc in a box and see them.

I was treated like a movie star because I did not have covid and had been vaccinated. They all were exhausted, worn out, short on supplies....but perked up with me. Even local pharmacies were running out of steroids and stuff. Even The grocery stores were running out of any sort of decongestants.

Most of this could have been avoided by people getting vaccinated. I lived in TN during the worst of it. TN had one of the highest per capita infection rates of any of the 50 states. Because of the high number of people believing that the vaccines were going to kill them. And I lost three personal friends and 8 of My Friends lost people dear to them. (Like parents and siblings)

My FIL didn't die but he is now permanently disabled because of Covid...my MIL can't work and they are financially at the end of their rope. And he was a firm antivaxxer because of crap people like you say. He ignored his own daughter who did really know to listen to kooks on the internet tell him he was going to die if he got vaxxed. He almost died because of people like you!

I know three little girls (teenagers and just under) whose dad died instead of getting vaxxed. (Sister was a staunch antivaxxer)

The list of people who died or got disabled because of antivaxxer nonsense is extreme...and I told Jesus on YOU. You get to answer for murder one day. Be ready!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree, unless you actually determine the cause of something, you don't have anything to say about it, and they co-opt those accounts to boost the numbers.

But when you look statistically, you see a picture that isn't based on such things. Overall sudden deaths, compared and contrasted using vaccination schedules and prior death rates. And you can break that down along individual maladies as well.

And certainly the man could have been in poor health, while still having a vaccine triggered heart attack, that he may not have otherwise had. But like I said, unless you actually know, you don't know.

Much love!
He got vaxxed almost three years ago and had a heart attack less than 6 months ago.

He is full of something and it doesn't smell sweet.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It is not the surprise of pandemic diseases, it is the culprit behind the plandemic that is the same who is pushing the shot. The same who re-defined the term Vaccine, (from preventative to be less harmful if contracted)…AND changed the protocol for “creating” a vaccine (from /not techy lingo/ but using live virus rather than dead virus.

AND adding spike proteins.) /again not techy lingo/ with the spike proteins, millions of individuals who are experiencing any weaknesses of immunities, or over stressed organs/ tissues issues, the spike proteins cause an internal chaotic response to the cells of those organs and tissues.
Thus the multiple issues people are experiencing after having the shot doesn’t appear to pin-point back to the shot causing a “particular organ / tissue negative effect”.

AND since this “vaccine” was a “human experiment”… that went wayward, (Underhanded) as “experiments” go…from the usual voluntary, to mandatory, under the guise of threats (and literal) of losing ones job to refuse participating in a human experiment…
AND the “funky” stats, of death reporting, being COVID, for numerous deaths that were from accidents that had nothing to do with an infectious disease…
Too many hands stirring a POT in yet another govy money making scheme.
Coincidence…the insiders knew what vax’s they would approve, buy, with the people’s dime, and those vax stocks skyrocket? Nah!

AND not to forget…all “drug” experiments, are secretly (unknown to the test subject), some doses are the drug, some are placebos.
Spot on !

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My wife is under constant care for Lyme disease.

That involves specialized care for normal medical conditions. Especially since her Doctor is the only Doctor that treats the disease.

She caught this latest strain in her last trip in the hospital. Trouble was ....... so did I. I tested positive three times....Sense of humor. Going to the gift shop before I was tested, passed two nurses gowning and gloving up in the hall before going into another patients room in another corridor ......As I walked passed .....commented ...."I've seen this in a movie before."
Later we learned there had been an outbreak of COVID in the hospital.

My wife was treated ......and got better in a few days. Because I had symptoms for several days before testing .....I received no treatment and coughed for about two weeks. Nothing more .......

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But I been watching a lot of these antisemitic protests and kids getting attacked in those top colleges like Harvard, and Penn State.

Just to clarify, I think you're talking about University of Pennsylvania or UPenn, not Penn State University.

They are two different colleges in two different parts of Pennesylvania.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just to clarify, I think you're talking about University of Pennsylvania or UPenn, not Penn State University.

They are two different colleges in two different parts of Pennesylvania.
Yeah, I just meant in the state of Pennsylvania. I wasn't naming any in particular.
California is having their problems too, but I couldn't tell you the name of the facilities.
Well, I could if I wanted to research it. I've just seen a lot of videos (Live streams) of all kinds of things going on in the colleges and high schools.
It's scary you know? I wouldn't want to be a kid in todays world and I'm glad my daughter and grandson are older now too.
Some of these videos are absolutely vicious.
And they call it free speech.
UGH.
Hugs

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's so contrary to note the anti- vaccine for Covid-19 ppl who flock to put these new drugs in their bodies for quick weight loss.
They are using them even when they are NOT diabetic in my state.
Ozempic
Mounjaro
Wegovy
Zepbound (tirzepatide) injection
dulaglutide (Trulicity), liraglutide (Victoza),

Who knows what's IN THEM for real.......just saying !