pray for my mom

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, for somedays she is not eating, she was unable to walk and was crawling to the bathroom, dad seeing her he was crying, also mom said to dad, to take care of me, and sister's. Sis. and her husband took her to doctor, she returned with medicines , but after lunch, she went to bathroom, she fell down, she called me than I ran to her than my sister. Mom has become very weak, feeling sad to see her in this kind of suffering and not sure what to pray for her at this old age.

You can pray God take care of mom, remove her pain and suffering. Let God's healing, peace & strength be upon my mom.Let Lord bless her soul and body.

Thank you!

MrBebe

Sep 8, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Friends, for somedays she is not eating, she was unable to walk and was crawling to the bathroom, dad seeing her he was crying, also mom said to dad, to take care of me, and sister's. Sis. and her husband took her to doctor, she returned with medicines , but after lunch, she went to bathroom, she fell down, she called me than I ran to her than my sister. Mom has become very weak, feeling sad to see her in this kind of suffering and not sure what to pray for her at this old age.

You can pray God take care of mom, remove her pain and suffering. Let God's healing, peace & strength be upon my mom.Let Lord bless her soul and body.

Thank you!
Prayed for your mom... will pray again.

R

Rita

Oh it’s not easy when our mums are unwell and getting older- you mentioned that she had medication - does that appear to be working ?
You also said she was not eating, is she able to drink ?

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Oh it’s not easy when our mums are unwell and getting older- you mentioned that she had medication - does that appear to be working ?
You also said she was not eating, is she able to drink ?

She is taking medicines sister is asking to eat, but her body is becoming weaking and losing interest to eat, she is eating and drinking but not like before but very little

R

Rita

I have seen many elderly people bounce back after being really unwell and not eating or drinking much ......obviously some don’t, but in many respects this is where we have to ‘ give those we love to the Lord ‘ ......and remember that this life is not all there is , it’s but a small measure compared to eternity in his presence.
I pray you will all have peace as you walk through the coming days with your mum, and either way be able to rest in the Lords will for her .........I know it’s a hard path to walk , many of us here have walk that uncertain path with our loved ones x
Please relay to your father that I am also praying for him xx
In my thoughts and prayers xx
Rita

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand

Thank you!

Praying for your mom. Hope she gets well soon. Blessings!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
I have seen many elderly people bounce back after being really unwell and not eating or drinking much ......obviously some don’t, but in many respects this is where we have to ‘ give those we love to the Lord ‘ ......and remember that this life is not all there is , it’s but a small measure compared to eternity in his presence.
I pray you will all have peace as you walk through the coming days with your mum, and either way be able to rest in the Lords will for her .........I know it’s a hard path to walk , many of us here have walk that uncertain path with our loved ones x
Please relay to your father that I am also praying for him xx
In my thoughts and prayers xx
Rita

Yes, I agree Rita

Thanks for sharing and also prayer. You know dad is broken inside he is crying. I will share Rita, know that he will say you thanks, we need God's peace, understanding, guidance

Anyways thanks Rita,

Reactions: amadeus and farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Yes, I agree Rita

Thanks for sharing and also prayer. You know dad is broken inside he is crying. I will share Rita, know that he will say you thanks, we need God's peace, understanding, guidance

Anyways thanks Rita,
John 14.27 can be known in the most difficult of circumstances; some of us have experienced this, by His grace. Keep praying; thinking of your mother.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Thank you!

Prayers for peace, healing and restoration, your mum's appetite to return. Amen.