pray i'll overcome this temptation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jabre

Dec 22, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some of you may have seen a prayer request a while back for me to overcome my fetish. Well...i need prayers again. This time...i'm tempted to write my own fetish story. My fetish is TG TF, and it's a fetish for transformations to the opposite sex, typically a man to a woman. I'm tempted to write my own TG story, and i feel almost passionite about it...but i know it would be wrong and that this passion is coming from the enemy. please pray for me.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some of you may have seen a prayer request a while back for me to overcome

Heavenly Father, Thank you for Jabre sharing this need, and seeking Your help! I pray You would reveal to him the truth about this temptation, and lead him in faith to overcome! Please show him Your Scriptures that will work change in his life. And I pray you would fill him with Your Holy Spirit, in Jesus' Name!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some of you may have seen a prayer request a while back for me to overcome my fetish. Well...i need prayers again. This time...i'm tempted to write my own fetish story. My fetish is TG TF, and it's a fetish for transformations to the opposite sex, typically a man to a woman. I'm tempted to write my own TG story, and i feel almost passionite about it...but i know it would be wrong and that this passion is coming from the enemy. please pray for me.
Praying for you Jabre...what ever we feed will grow stronger so, ask Him to order your thought life brother, Love in Christ!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jabre I have been tempted to write stories about God and Angels. I know this would be wrong of me so I deny it. I pray that God bless you away from these creations.

Reactions: Nancy and Lambano