pray that a friend asks Hezu into her heart

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Beamer

Jun 1, 2021
Henrietta, NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(DioTrio)

My friend likes Greek Mythology and claims it is her religion.

Hay-Zues is Spanish for Jesus.

I made a page asking my friend to Say: Hay! Zues!

Maybe by her calling on the Lord it will start a relationship with her and our Maker.

Removed link

Please pray I believe she is saved but she fools around with ungodly people and needs to focus on her mental health and loving good and genuine people.

Pray that the ungodly unbelieving evildoers get cut off out of her life now and forever.

Encourage her to be positive and focus on loving godly people and having a relationship with her Maker God.

Thanks For Your prayers

[Removed]

(I realize I spelled Zeus wrong...Woops)

For Romans 10:13 and Joel 2:32 Says Whosoever Calls On The Name Of The Lord Will Be Saved...

The Joel Osteen Sinner's Prayer says:

Lord Jesus,
I repent of my sins,
come into my heart,
I make You my Lord and Savior.

I believe Joel Osteen is a Great Pastor.

Thanks for everybody's help.

Last edited by a moderator:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We will pray that your friend is drawn to JESUS CHRIST .
But out of great love i must warn you of something . I only say this out of much love for you .
FLEE JOEL OSTEEN . I beg you my friend . He is bad news . HE might be one of the nicest guys i ever seen
but he is bad news my friend . Just learn our bibles well .

Reactions: Nancy and Angelina

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I avoid filthy rich TV preachers like plague!
Its what paul once wrote to do . FLEE THEM . SO I DO . and dont look back . Many are given unto gain of this world .
ME i see gain as simply knowing CHRIST no matter what one has to lose . ITS SIMPLY ABOUT KNOWING CHRIST .
godliness with contentment , NOW THAT IS GREAT GAIN .

Reactions: Nancy

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its what paul once wrote to do . FLEE THEM . SO I DO . and dont look back . Many are given unto gain of this world .
ME i see gain as simply knowing CHRIST no matter what one has to lose . ITS SIMPLY ABOUT KNOWING CHRIST .
godliness with contentment , NOW THAT IS GREAT GAIN .
The greatest possible!

The Beamer

Jun 1, 2021
Henrietta, NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks For Your Prayers.

I personally like Joel Osteen as a preacher.

Some of the things he says I don't relate to, but some of the things he says is good.

My view is that he helps cause people that never would think of God, think about Him.

He also takes self-help and relates it to the Bible.

For people that are only into the motivational speakers, Joel Osteen can cause those people to also think about our Maker The Most High God.

So I pray for Pastors, TV Pastors, My friend, All The Chosen Ones, and the Chosen Ones that Struggle.

I pray this to: The Holy Death Angels, The Ministering Angels, The Warrior Angels, The Guardian Angels, The Messenger Angels, The Holy Catholic Saints, The Animals in God's Kingdom, All of God's Kingdom, The Chosen Ones, Myself, God The Father, God The Son Jesus, God The Holy Ghost, The Trinity, and Quadrivio.

I don't believe Joel Osteen Is Bad News and that is Okay and I am rooted in Scripture too.

Thanks For Your Help - Jeremy

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks For Your Prayers.

Thanks For Your Help - Jeremy
Sorry for that. I am praying still...

In my opinion, don't defend yourself on this thread like this. Report it. This is a prayer request forum and thread. Arguments and disagreements do not belong here as I see it and may discourage people who only want someone to intercede for them...

@Heart2Soul
@lforrest
@Angelina

The Beamer

Jun 1, 2021
Henrietta, NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im sry for defending myself. I just mentioned Joel Osteen for the prayer he has, and Im defending him because I believe he is a good Pastor.

Please pray for my friend and the repentance of all the chosen ones.

Lets let the Holy Angels rejoice as God's chosen are redeemed.

Jesus is the Victory.

Thanks Everyone for your prayers because the prayer of a righteous person is highly effective.

TY

IJN

The Beamer

Jun 1, 2021
Henrietta, NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for all the prayers everyone :) God is Faithful. Btw Kellie Needs To Say Hay To Zues Dot Blogspot Dot Com and everything is great. Never give up. Prayer Works. Lets all Keep Praying. Peace - Beamer

Reactions: Nancy and amadeus

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying brother, and welcome here if I haven't yet! :) We stick with Christ alone, and we will be good..."faith come by hearing..."

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By stretching forth thine hand to heal; and that signs and wonders may be done by the name of thy holy child Jesus.

Acts 4:30

The Beamer

Jun 1, 2021
Henrietta, NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for the Prayers. DioTrio I request healing and restoration on mii and my friend and everyone of The Body in need of healing and restoration. Thank You King Jezu and The Trinity. God is good. He is always Good.

Eadgenah

Zibby Zibby