Prayer for a change in my life

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because I can’t take this anymore

Days flying by making it extremely hard to do anything properly or make a living

Honestly I’m tired and fed up. A decade of non stop barking and months of supernatural stuff has killed my spirit and I don’t want to be here anymore. Without youth, love and money there’s no reason to be here
Praying that God help you walk as He wants you to walk.

Reactions: dev553344 and Nancy

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I don’t believe the popular theory that Jesus died to appease an angry God (because if that was the case Satan would have been killed a long time ago)

Rather I believe he took away our own guilt, shame, etc. We condemn ourselves. God is not judgemental

God is not angry. God is Love.
How do you know?
Because God loves us so much, that He sent His Son Jesus to the Cross for our sin., for our salvation. so that we could be a part of His eternal family.

God is always at peace with His Children., always., and His love for us is unconditional. .... it never changes.

God is 'home". That's God. And that is Christianity. Its our Real Home.

Ive known some who left home for awhile., and when they left, Jesus was standing at the door of His Home... of their home... when they left.
After a time of trying out the world and finding that its all a lie, a disappointment, and a waste of time......they then wondered if they could go back home.....would it be ok?
?
?
As they were going back, they came within view of the house, and Jesus was still right there waiting for them, all the time.
He's smiling. He is glad they came home.

God is just...... like......that.

Jesus said...>"if you've seen me, you've SEEN the Father".

God bless you, Apache1

Shalom, Shalom.

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So take us home already

Because I am sick of this pointless repetitive circle of life where the day is over before it even begun.

Last edited:

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I’m going to express myself completely

Dear God. The supernatural garbage you put me through has killed my spirit. I’m tired of being alone. I’m tired of the days flying by that make it not worth doing anything. Since I can’t be young again without your unacceptable actions, this broken hearted soul wants to die. You really need to give us a way to meet a partner that doesn’t involve alcohol/bars. Because you’ll never find your love stuck indoors all day every day

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yet another scorpion. Dear God, just take me already after all the disgusting stuff you put me through for the heinous crime of taking care of a dog for his whole life

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
God, I know you can do better than this boring repetitive accelerated days

Either help me or just take my soul. Thanks

Because the truth is I was perfectly fine before all the supernatural garbage

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God, I know you can do better than this boring repetitive accelerated days

Either help me or just take my soul. Thanks

Because the truth is I was perfectly fine before all the supernatural garbage
I am sorry but I have to speak up here. All you do is make post after post after post slandering, defaming, bearing false witness, slamming in every way My God and my Savior. Do you not understand how big and majestic He is??

What you are doing is accrediting GOD with what Satan is doing to you! ALl of it. You either KNOW God through our Lord Jesus Christ or you do not even care to study His character!

You clearly need spiritual help brother. I do not see that you are seeking it but please, the things you say really offend the Spirit in me.

Understand, you have had more than enough wise council here and have not been appeased one iota. Please be honest with God...and yourself.
I hope God will truly draw you unto His Son.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am sorry but I have to speak up here. All you do is make post after post after post slandering, defaming, bearing false witness, slamming in every way My God and my Savior. Do you not understand how big and majestic He is??

What you are doing is accrediting GOD with what Satan is doing to you! ALl of it. You either KNOW God through our Lord Jesus Christ or you do not even care to study His character!

You clearly need spiritual help brother. I do not see that you are seeking it but please, the things you say really offend the Spirit in me.

Understand, you have had more than enough wise council here and have not been appeased one iota. Please be honest with God...and yourself.
I hope God will truly draw you unto His Son.
Apache doesn't understand. Perhaps someday he will come around. Sorry this troubles you, it troubles me too!

Reactions: Nancy

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I understand that neither of you have been through what I have and are judging me anyway

I pray that both of you experience everything I did so you can post helpful responses instead of condemning

Of course, if I had never been put through all that supernatural garbage I would never have come here.

Let me put it another way. Accelerated lives plus no income plus no love plus supernatural death threats and being told you are going to hell equals extremely frightened. If you think that amounts to “slamming God” then I feel sorry for you

Last edited:

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks

Being stuck in this pointless pathetic circle of life make me something something

Go crazy?

Don’t mind if I do

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand that neither of you have been through what I have and are judging me anyway

I pray that both of you experience everything I did so you can post helpful responses instead of condemning

Of course, if I had never been put through all that supernatural garbage I would never have come here.

Let me put it another way. Accelerated lives plus no income plus no love plus supernatural death threats and being told you are going to hell equals extremely frightened. If you think that amounts to “slamming God” then I feel sorry for you
Blessings Apache 1. I have been through all of this and much more, more than what one can endure. And it caused me to press into The Lord more and more. And this you know. Take all of this to The Lord in prayer, all of it. He will not cast you aside. In the beginning of my journey, I fought against The Lord, I kicked, I scratched, but He just patiently loved me more. Today He uses me against what came against you. Cry out to Him Apache 1. The Lord does not condemn you, neither do I, as I understand, as I had to go through all of that, so that I could be where The Lords wants me to be today. Blessings!

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah I have been praying for months. Has it worked? I don’t know.

And really I was fine before all that supernatural stuff.

So tell me please, what do you think God was trying to achieve by allowing supernatural death threats and being told that I was going to hell. Because whatever it was it hasn’t worked. In fact when my parents die I will just go ahead and join them because I am not going through another few decades hoping nothing like that happens again.

Says it all when you give up a decade of your life for another, end up poor and alone and get subjected to the above for it

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Ok I don’t know how anyone else, religious or otherwise, can just do the same old boring things every single day in an attempt to get even more imaginary food and drink

You can consider this “slamming God” if you want

Let Ua Out Already

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I’ve changed my mind after realising that it is pointless to chase anything in this world like money food and drink and doing so only causes pain and suffering

Let us out please