Prayer for a change in my life

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Because I can’t take this anymore

Days flying by making it extremely hard to do anything properly or make a living

Honestly I’m tired and fed up. A decade of non stop barking and months of supernatural stuff has killed my spirit and I don’t want to be here anymore. Without youth, love and money there’s no reason to be here

Reactions: Bob Estey

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Days flying by making it extremely hard to do anything properly or make a living

Honestly I’m tired and fed up. A decade of non stop barking and months of supernatural stuff has killed my spirit and I don’t want to be here anymore. Without youth, love and money there’s no reason to be here

God is working on you. Follow him and live a life that pleases him. In the hereafter you'll have more rewards than you can possibly imagine. Stay strong my friend!

Brokenwings88

Apr 3, 2023
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Don’t give up! Dont give into the enemy! Remember who you belong to! Times are really hard keep your eyes on the lord. Use this time to help other with love and care take your mind off your own life use helping others as a distraction when there’s a space and no one to help or you don’t feel like going out close your eyes picture everything you need to feel content when you open them imagine God has given you everything “ fake it until you make it” use that feeling that you have everything to keep a positive mindset. Give thanks for all the little things you have. Show gratitude and lean on him in these troubled times. I will pray for you also your not alone

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I appreciate the sentiment but really if someone repeatedly sent you death threats, told you that you were going to hell and accused you of blaspheming the Holy Spirit you wouldn’t care for them.

Bottom line is that I want to be back in 2008 and do things differently as it really is not acceptable to “reward” someone for sacrificing a decade of their life on an animal with the above mentioned stuff

As it is I am sick of this meaningless repetitive life where the day is over before it even begun and want to leave this world. Because if I am going to die alone then I’d much rather it happen sooner rather than a few decades time

Brokenwings88

Apr 3, 2023
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I appreciate the sentiment but really if someone repeatedly sent you death threats, told you that you were going to hell and accused you of blaspheming the Holy Spirit you wouldn’t care for them.

Bottom line is that I want to be back in 2008 and do things differently as it really is not acceptable to “reward” someone for sacrificing a decade of their life on an animal with the above mentioned stuff

As it is I am sick of this meaningless repetitive life where the day is over before it even begun and want to leave this world. Because if I am going to die alone then I’d much rather it happen sooner rather than a few decades time
We’re all going through our own personal trial and tests and in a world of pain. I wish personally I could go back and do life differently because the present is painful and the future is filled with uncertainty and fear. Just think you haven’t come this far to give up.. none of us have. The amount of invisible knifes in my back from this year alone and I tell myself I’m still standing… I’d love to give up but I watched my nearest and dearest suffer for 42 years will a long illness and she passed not long ago and she had every reason to give up years ago on her death bed she was still praising the lord and people mocked and said how can she praise the lord for years of suffering and not been able to take care of her self been bed bound for 17 years…. I’m taking something from that just a tiny bit to keep me here because when she left I’m alone and I will continue to walk alone but I won’t give up. I pray you find the strength to carry on sending lots of love and care your way

• Love
Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Nah. I’m not one to just accept injustice

Simple fact is that if nothing is going to change, then really God should just take my soul.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

If God gave us all a time machine and we could turn back time and go back and "change that bad choice", then noone would be on the fourm, as we would all be back there, Apache1.

But here is the good news.
God allow us freedom from our past regrets.
How?
"Jesus came to heal the broken hearted" and that is all of us.

He'll do it for you, too.

See, changing and healing our wounded HEART......Is what Jesus does best, other than saving souls and healing bodies .

Last edited:

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I’m not talking about my “bad” choices

I’m talking about receiving supernatural death threats, being told I’m going to hell and being accused of blaspheming the Holy Spirit

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I’m not talking about my “bad” choices

I’m talking about receiving supernatural death threats, being told I’m going to hell and being accused of blaspheming the Holy Spirit

Ignore it. or refuse those accusations.

And regarding time flying by....well, it is....for us all.

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That’s easier said than done. Can’t exactly live with the memory of that for another few decades and hope it never happens again.

In any case, all I really want to do is die

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
That’s easier said than done. Can’t exactly live with the memory of that for another few decades and hope it never happens again.

In any case, all I really want to do is die

You want to be freed from what is making your feel the way you do.

So i dont know what this "memory" is that is driving you to despair, but Jesus came to heal the broken hearted, the desperate, the "i want to die", issue.

Jesus said, to come to Him with that heavy load and He will take it and give you peace.
He wont make you come, but He will wait for you to come.
He always does, Apache1.

Reactions: Nancy

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah that sounds like double think to me

“Someone is fine so we must threaten them with death, hell and accusations of blaspheming the Holy Spirit so he will come to us and we will take the heavy load we put on him in the first place”

And I’m going to make the statement that Jesus, if he was a normal human being in my position, would feel similar to me

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Yeah that sounds like double think to me

“Someone is fine so we must threaten them with death, hell and accusations of blaspheming the Holy Spirit so he will come to us and we will take the heavy load we put on him in the first place”

And I’m going to make the statement that Jesus, if he was a normal human being in my position, would feel similar to me

Could you tell me who is threatening you with death, hell, and accusations about the Holy Spirit?

Also, Jesus was Human, so, He felt grief, loss, hurt, betrayal, and death. Just like we do or will.

Jesus became fully one of us, to save all of us.

Reactions: Nancy

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It was messages from the spirit realm so I don’t know who exactly

Also, another reason Im fed up is that I’ve recently become aware of how meaningless/pointless it all is while billions continue to repeat the same failed things over and over again, whether it’s sports, politics, entertainment, war, games, drugs etc

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
It was messages from the spirit realm so I don’t know who exactly

Also, another reason Im fed up is that I’ve recently become aware of how meaningless/pointless it all is while billions continue to repeat the same failed things over and over again, whether it’s sports, politics, entertainment, war, games, drugs etc

Jesus came to give you a life and a peace that is "not as the world gives".
So, when you are trying to find peace, fulfillment, self esteem, or hope, in this world...from this world.......you'll never find it, as its not available.

Real LIFE, is God's to give you, from the inside out, where your heart lives and your peace is found.
Only He can do that, and that is Jesus Himself, as He is the Prince of peace.. Jesus is THE REAL Hope.. and the only that is always available to you.

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes exactly that’s it. Nothing in this world appeals to me anymore and I want to leave.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Yes exactly that’s it. Nothing in this world appeals to me anymore and I want to leave.

The world is a fake. Its a bright shiny colored light of nothingness. Its empty, false, and hopeless.
It has nothing to offer that truly satisfies the heart or the soul.
Its a Race built for Rats.

So....Where will you go?

Last edited:

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I don’t really care. I just want to leave this Matrix world like 14 years ago

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I don’t really care. I just want to leave this Matrix world like 14 years ago

God cares where you go when you leave your body.
This is why Jesus went to the Cross for your sin.

You are on a Christian forum, and you are in pain, and im sorry that you are suffering.

You listed your religious status as a "Christian".

What do you mean by that, exactly?

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I don’t believe the popular theory that Jesus died to appease an angry God (because if that was the case Satan would have been killed a long time ago)

Rather I believe he took away our own guilt, shame, etc. We condemn ourselves. God is not judgemental