Prayer for my cousin and his family

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

topcat23

Jul 22, 2007
Hi Thunder1, I have prayed and will continue to pray for your cousin and his family that God's will be done in his life , and if that is for the restoration of the family unit, and how could it not be if all involved are looking to him for guidiance, but I think that all involved have to be in order for it to work. May God give you and your cousin & family peace and knowledge. Take care and God bless

ForYou

Jan 21, 2008
I will be praying for them,And pray for the salvation of this man,and his marriage,But only he can come to God,we shall never be able to force him,I hope everything works out. Just really talk to your cousin,and maybe his loss/losing? marriage is not a bad thing,it could of been making him further from God!

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
(Dukester;33881)
I will be praying for them,And pray for the salvation of this man,and his marriage,But only he can come to God,we shall never be able to force him,I hope everything works out. Just really talk to your cousin,and maybe his loss/losing? marriage is not a bad thing,it could of been making him further from God!
Thanks Dukester !That's what I'm thinking, he might lose the marriage. He is married to my step sister and so we are not related just grew up together, different mother and father. They live overseas. And I could not take what my step sister have been through. I know God loves them both, but He's been cheating on her and that's not all... God knows. I just :pray: