Prayer for my daughter

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marie Gray

Aug 25, 2020
Bishops Castle
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Would you pray for my daughter she has been suffering from mental health problems, found out she had been taking other drugs now. She re-committed her life to the Lord two weeks before all this started and the increase of attack has got worse. She wanted to come back home but I know she needs professional help. It is the hardest thing to say to your child that she cannot come back home, as I have tried helping her for many months and it would get better and now it is worse. She has gone back to her flat but she needs support.

Reactions: Nancy and amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Would you pray for my daughter she has been suffering from mental health problems, found out she had been taking other drugs now. She re-committed her life to the Lord two weeks before all this started and the increase of attack has got worse. She wanted to come back home but I know she needs professional help. It is the hardest thing to say to your child that she cannot come back home, as I have tried helping her for many months and it would get better and now it is worse. She has gone back to her flat but she needs support.
Praying for your daughter and for you now!

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hello @Marie Gray and, welcome to the forums. You've come to the right place for prayer. I pray God that she will receive the help she needs and that God will see her through. And also prayer for your peace throughout this.
Gods blessings,
nancy

Reactions: amadeus