Prayer For My Pastor & His Wife

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

crixus

Feb 22, 2011
Southern California
Hi. Please pray for my Pastor (Chuck Wooley) of The Bridge Calvary Chapel in Cathedral City, CA. He had his thyroid removed recently and they did a biopsy on it and found it to be cancerous. Please pray that the Doctor's got all of it and that the cancer hasn't spread. Also, his wife Wanda has been in the hospital for the past month due to various auto immune deficiancies. Please pray that she'll will be healed. Thank you!

IanLC

Encounter Team
Mar 22, 2011
North Carolina
He sent forth his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave.--Psalms 107:20

My brother in the Lord Jesus Christ by your devotion and deligence and faith on your pastor and his wife's side healing shall take place! Cancer and all of its mess has to come subject to the will of God! By the name of Jesus anything that is not right and anything that is against God's will we bind up in the name of Jesus! We loose and beleive for healing and total healing at that! Gretaer anointing rest on your pastor and yourself in Jesus's name by the blood of Jesus Amen!

Go forth my brother be steadfast unmovable always abounding in the work and love of Christ!