requesting prayers for my sick uncle

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
i was already thinking this yesternight but reluctant to do it because i know a lot of people here already blacklisted me for the seeds that i've planted

but i suddenly think of going online and browse through forums well it is kind of a miracle that i do that tjen i saw this

I really saw the Holy Spirit or holy Ghost with my own eyes. What does that mean?

but still did not believe so
but in the end i suddenly came into a realization we do have a situation here that needed the righteous's prayers
James 5:14-15 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

just like @amadeus he also have a lump in the lungs the doctors wanted to do biopsy on him to see if he has a cancer but he refused because he was thinking about spending unbearable amiunt of money that he do not have
the doctors said after biopsy ended he needed to stay in the hospital for 15 days
he do not have that larhe amount of money
so he decided to stay at home eventually he came to our house because he wanted people to always pray for him
when he was in his home he constantly experience unbearable pain every 4am or was it 4pm but when he came to us and stays with us for a night he did not have those pains well i heard nothing when i woke up and could not go back to sleep again after waking up at 2am and because a cockroach landed on my bed i could not sleep further that's why i was awake the entire time he was supposed to have his moments of pain and heard nothing out of ordinary

i already prayed for him i prayed for a antibiotic and it's because i am not sincere i could not bring myself to be sincere but still prayed and will continue to do so i may not be righteous

that's why i am asking for the righteous prayers
pray for my uncle named
Jessi Estrada Castro
nicknamed
Jay

he is so thin now
they also have a church they worship the father of anointed savior they also recognized jesus as their savior the only problem is i am not sure because they seem to care for what they see more than what they don't see
bible is only 2nd choice
there is a 1st
and i'm sure i already shared it here multiple times what it was
the holy spirit inside the person(medium) a different personality that is what they treasure the most more than the bible

currently they are united in prayers they call it novena or ayuno(tagalog) but ayuno means fasting and novena means a ritual in roman catholic

united they pray every 6pm everyday without ceasing but they do not pray vain repetition like the rossary but pray just like how you beg your father in heaven each of they have been given a time to pray something came from heart or something like that it should be not repetitive else if you already said what the next person will want to say the next person will no longer say it

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
but i seem to know something much stronger and that is what i already have said to them
fasting + prayer
imagine if we are united and we are fasting and praying without ceasing he will be healed instantly
but yes they have ignored it what can i do... except to ask for prayers from the righteous

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
update: 5:02 PM Jun/16/2022
again the doctor said that they found a lump on his lungs they said that they needed more details and he needed to go under biopsy
the doctors also said that he needs to abstain from eating meat and some fish he can only eat fish with scales, fruits and vegetables some spices are also forbidden and he can only consume salt not MSG that's why his body is so thin now and he is used to being stiff because of the pain on his chest his back is also in pain most of the time but he do not complain nor can it be seen on his face a few days ago he requested someone to come but only invited today because they have forgotten about it

and so today a retired soldier came this retired soldier knows how to heal by massaging them he knows it ever since he was 15years old

and that retired soldier healed my uncle
uncle said that his pain has been lifted he feels fresh it's like he was really healed
that retired soldier said multiple times i can't remember how many times but he said to my uncle you can make babies tonight if your wife runs away you should also run and catch her let her know how strong you are now my uncle's wife is also present there and was speechless can only laugh

i was also shock because he just keeps on bringing it up like it was just common topics

but them believe that that soldier healed my uncle completely and tonight he can eat to his hearts content

that soldier also said that if uncle took the recommendation of the doctors he would have been dead by now for when he examined uncle he did not see anything abnormal on his chest he said that that so called lump on his chest is just a misplaced bone he altered it today and so he was completely healed

but me on the other hand is not easily convinced

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
but then the next day my uncle suffered intensely that's why they've brought him to a church to be healed at first the faith healer refuses to heal him stated that the faith healer is too tired to heal anymore it also added that uncle can still last for a week it also said that uncle can endure it

but in the end the faith healer was persuaded to heal my uncle and he was healed for now he will be staying here
IMG20220618092100.jpg
IMG20220618092350.jpg