Prayer for my relationship with other tenant...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My landlord has one of the neighbors do some of the maintenance around here. I told him I was schizophrenic and he said that I didn't need medication and that it was caused from demons. He expressed that he had a niece of the lady living with him that was also schizophrenic. She thought he was watching him in the showers so she would shower with the light off. He told me he had to kick her out.

The next day he was power washing the walk ways around the complex. He wanted to hook up his electric washer to my indoor power with an extension coord so he could powerwash this side. He had already washed one of the neighbors sides with their power. There are three people on this side of the building. When I hooked it up it shorted out my power. I told him I didn't want to keep it hooked up. He basically demanded I hook it up. My lights kept blinking in my apartment and my internet quit working twice. He worked for an hour. The next day he wanted to hook it up again so I asked him just to finish the work in front of my apartment. He then said "your worried about your electric bill so why don't I rent a gas powered unit". I said yes that would be nice. I really didn't want his electric unit shorting out my power any longer than was necessary.

The next day I heard some noise around my car so I went out and looked and he was replacing the railroad ties in front of the cars with large logs. He snapped at me and said because I didn't want him power washing in front of the neighbors house because of electric bill cost that I was petty and that the less I talked to him the better. I told him again it was because his electric unit was shorting out my power. I stopped talking to him and went inside.

If you could pray for this situation that would be nice. I feel he's being unreasonable and I can't afford to have the landlord kick me out.

Last edited:

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My landlord has one of the neighbors do some of the maintenance around here. I told him I was schizophrenic and he said that I didn't need medication and that it was caused from demons. He expressed that he had a niece of the lady living with him that was also schizophrenic. She thought he was watching him in the showers so she would shower with the light off. He told me he had to kick her out.

The next day he was power washing the walk ways around the complex. He wanted to hook up his electric washer to my indoor power with an extension coord so he could powerwash this side. He had already washed one of the neighbors sides with their power. There are three people on this side of the building. When I hooked it up it shorted out my power. I told him I didn't want to keep it hooked up. He basically demanded I hook it up. My lights kept blinking in my apartment and my internet quit working twice. He worked for an hour. The next day he wanted to hook it up again so I asked him just to finish the work in front of my apartment. He then said "your worried about your electric bill so why don't I rent a gas powered unit". I said yes that would be nice. I really didn't want his electric unit shorting out my power any longer than was necessary.

The next day I heard some noise around my car so I went out and looked and he was replacing the railroad ties in front of the cars with large logs. He snapped at me and said because I didn't want him power washing in front of the neighbors house because of electric bill cost that I was petty and that the less I talked to him the better. I told him again it was because his electric unit was shorting out my power. I stopped talking to him and went inside.

If you could pray for this situation that would be nice. I feel he's being unreasonable and I can't afford to have the landlord kick me out.

He IS being unreasonable brother, I will pray for this situation now, and that your landlord's heart will be softened and his eyes open.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He IS being unreasonable brother, I will pray for this situation now, and that your landlord's heart will be softened and his eyes open.
Thanks Nancy, I was wondering if it was me being unreasonable, but that didn't seem to make sense. Yes I hope he doesn't try to start trouble with my landlord.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for all your prayers @Wynona @Marvelloustime @amigo de christo . I noticed he did some more work powerwashing with his electric unit which he was plugging into peoples apartments. This morning the neighbor threw away his flat screen TV which is the unit he just power washed. I don't know if he connected to his power or not. But I don't want my stuff damaged.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for all your prayers @Wynona @Marvelloustime @amigo de christo . I noticed he did some more work powerwashing with his electric unit which he was plugging into peoples apartments. This morning the neighbor threw away his flat screen TV which is the unit he just power washed. I don't know if he connected to his power or not. But I don't want my stuff damaged.

Continued prayers, Devin... Thankful you told him not to hook up to yours.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I once had this man at work that continually played these stupid jokes on me which I didn’t find amusing, so I asked him politely to stop one night. He refused and it only worsened, so I decided to tell him that I could play games as well. A week or so later a friend of mine caught this huge snake at the river where he lived. I had him to bring it to me in a sack, that evening at mid shift I put it in playboys floorboard of his truck. Needless to say he decided he didn’t want to play with me any longer.

hope this helps.

Reactions: dev553344