Prayer for peace in the world

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What is the best prayer that I can use to pray for peace in the world and for the covid - 19 pandemic to end? I await some replies.

kind regards John Stefan

Pray that God will draw all of mankind to Himself. As a result of being drawn to God, that the following scripture will come into play: - "if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land." (2 Chron 7:14)

The problem is that those who are called by His name believe that they are "righteous" and have no sin to repent of.

Shalom

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I pray for peace in Ukraine and that Putin and the Ukraine president can de-escalate war and agree on terms of peace. And that Putin will not attack NATO countries, because that will cause war. We have vaccines for the pandemic which is God helping us out perhaps.

Reactions: Nancy and Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is the best prayer that I can use to pray for peace in the world and for the covid - 19 pandemic to end? I await some replies.

kind regards John Stefan
One that comes from the heart and in sincerity.
Pray that God will work in the hearts of mankind and turn them from their wicked ways.
And for those who were put in the path of this terrible infection, healing, safety, and a swift end to it.
I sing alot and I love music.
So I add my voice to this song.
Be Blessed.
Hugs