Why I refused the Covid-19 ‘vaccine’

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DeHare

Jan 28, 2024
Ampang
Faith
Christian
Country
Malaysia

There were just too many red flags leading up to the initial ‘outbreak’ and the first six months thereafter​

As I watched nations rapidly falling in lockstep with an uncannily unified pandemic narrative, a particular scripture popped into my mind.

“Who is like the beast (antichrist), and who can fight against it?” (Rev 13:4)

I was a pro-vaxxer until 2020 but the coronapsychosis ultimately forced a fundamental rethink. In subsequent years, I have quizzed the unvaccinated on the reasons behind their vaccine hesitancy and the answers were invariably the same. “Something was not right about the whole saga” or “it just didn’t feel right”. Therefore, the red flags I present below are merely a concise articulation of what I “didn’t feel right” during the first six months (Dec 1 2019 to May 1 2020) of the pandemic.

Zachariah.

Jan 22, 2024
Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The evidence is there. Anyone who makes an informed decision chooses agenced it.

Good on you.

Reactions: DeHare

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one should be forced to commit suicide, I mean, get the vaccine.
The Nuremberg Laws insure we can't be forced into compliance because the vaccine is,was, experimental.

YouTube banned this Doctor for exposing the truth. No surprise.
While Bitchute and OneVSP welcomed the truth.

HOW RUTHLESS CENSORSHIP HID THE COVID GENOCIDE​

Oops. YT missed one.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's Word promises health for His people... so Christians should have NO need to use the wisdom of man to try and stay well disagree.gif

Reactions: DeHare

DeHare

Jan 28, 2024
Ampang
Faith
Christian
Country
Malaysia
No one should be forced to commit suicide, I mean, get the vaccine.
The Nuremberg Laws insure we can't be forced into compliance because the vaccine is,was, experimental.

YouTube banned this Doctor for exposing the truth. No surprise.
While Bitchute and OneVSP welcomed the truth.

HOW RUTHLESS CENSORSHIP HID THE COVID GENOCIDE​

Oops. YT missed one.
YouTube and other social media platforms were banning one contrarian view after another. It seemed like the whole was being consigned to a communist digital gulag. It's a feeling that persists till today.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those who have faith in Big Pharma often die or kill babies. A VERY bad resume' for Judgment Day!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YouTube and other social media platforms were banning one contrarian view after another. It seemed like the whole was being consigned to a communist digital gulag. It's a feeling that persists till today.
Google owns You Tube.

Google was bought by the American government so to have their systems spy on Internet users via PC, Smart and regular cell phones, watches,etc... Google has a Smart Phone out now too. And spy glasses. Their Google Assistant can activate even if you don't activate it yourself.
You cannot buy any of the aforementioned communications devices without their having Google installed.

Googles primary "private" investor is China.

There was a Bourne movie that implied all this about Googles government collusion. Only the script implied it was Facebook and Zuckerberg. The Bourne movie referred to this program as Deep Dream.