Prayer for President Trump whether agree or disagree

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You love to be disruptive and confusing.

Sadly I have seen too many of your kind over the years.

So try to sound the intellectual all you wish but I understand you are a Mischief maker.
Or maybe he works hard at provoking people so that they may consider their ways. People often meet God initially with joy and then climb up to a plateau where they sit down having become weary on their journey of well doing. Do they not need to be provoked? Should we always hold our tongues? There is certainly a time to speak as well as a time to remain silent.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Or maybe he works hard at provoking people so that they may consider their ways. People often meet God initially with joy and then climb up to a plateau where they sit down having become weary on their journey of well doing. Do they not need to be provoked? Should we always hold our tongues? There is certainly a time to speak as well as a time to remain silent.

Study SDA beliefs and you will find the answer for yourself.

You know darn well I have no trouble speaking my mind.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Study SDA beliefs and you will find the answer for yourself.
I already have an answer or even the answer. Why would studying SDA beliefs make the answer different than what I have said?
You know darn well I have no trouble speaking my mind.
Understood!

I was simply saying what I like about our friend @bbyrd009 . He instigates and provokes. Even if his conclusions may be incomplete or missing or in error, the stirring people up so that they will look more closely at themselves and what they have or believe that they have from God would hardly be an evil thing, would it?

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yet the system we have now--which is certainly not a Democracy any more, in fact stifling democracy on purpose, documented and everything--
THE FILM - PF PICTURES – REQUIEM FOR THE AMERICAN DREAM
certainly seems to encourage a pov of competition even among ourselves, huh

Hard to believe the poor are getting poorer and the middle class is and has been being snuffed out little by little. Sickening that the worlds "wealth" is in the hands of the very few. What's worse is that the large majority of people have no clue.

Reactions: bbyrd009