Prayer needed

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not-Home-Yet

Nov 24, 2009
I was at the hospital today with my husband and while i was waiting in the waiting room this dear older lady got pushed into the room. She told her name was flow and that she was going to have open heart surgeryI asked her if I could pray for her and she said yes.... She also said after the test she was having that she was going back to her own hospital where she would be closer to her family and have the surgery there. Please pray that is sweet lady will be delivered back to her own hospital safely and that her surgery will go well. Thank you for praying for flow... love Jane

Not-Home-Yet

Nov 24, 2009
Heavenly Father I thank you Father for this sweet lady Flow. Father as I lift Flow up to you the God of the Most High. I pray that your hand will be upon this sweet lady giving her a peaceful and calm spirit as she goes into this operation. Father keep the surgeon hand steady and calm as he does this operation making all go well. May flow heal quickly as your healing hand go to work. Place your peace and love over her family and friends as they wait and may they all know that all is your hands. I thank you Father for what you are about to do and all that you have already done in flows life in Jesus name amen Prov 16:24 Pleasant words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the bones.Jas 5:15 ...the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up.