prayer needed

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

newlife

May 26, 2013
It appears that I may need to try to take an extended leave of absence from work as it may be impossible for me to continue to work. My wife is angry and has at times been violent, recently breaking a television set and locking me out of the house because I went to church and conributed $25 dollars to a ministry. She appears to be unable to walk and in pain and is very angry at me. I had to leave work today as soon as I arrived to assist her at home. When I returned I was called in because of her repeatedlycalling me at work and was told that I needed to do something about her calls. She ended up calling me about 8 or 9 times before I had to tell her about being called on the carpet. She then started to incessantly call me and I had to leave the office. I will have to try to take an extended leave from work. I am concerned because I am the sole source of income and medical insurance. This may seem bizarre in this scientific age but I know there is a demonic element. There is considerable history behind this inlcuding elements of the supernatural witnessed by ministry. Please pray.

PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME A PERSONAL E-MAIL.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father I pray for this couple in Jesus name I pray.
prayer.gif

Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program. There is an anointing for the battle!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bebAgnxXEm8