Prayer needed

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a serious health issue, would appreciate prayers for it. Since I am the only care giver for my 90 year old, nearly deaf, homebound mother, it's essential for me to be able to help her. No family here.

Also, need prayer for my eyes. Having another test for Glaucoma soon....was borderline. Thanks everyone.

@HisLife @Blood Bought 1953 @Not me @Behold @BeauJangles @farouk @April_Rose

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a serious health issue, would appreciate prayers for it. Since I am the only care giver for my 90 year old, nearly deaf, homebound mother, it's essential for me to be able to help her. No family here.

Also, need prayer for my eyes. Having another test for Glaucoma soon....was borderline. Thanks everyone.

Prayers? Count on it! I don’t know why, but the amount of my positively answered prayers is incredible......your concerns are at the very TOP of my prayer list , my Beloved Sister in Christ......God has blessed you immensely— May He continue to do so !

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Lord heal Debp, from her serious health issues, also heal and bless her mom with good health. Lord take care of both restore their good health and bless their daily lives. Lord bless this prayer request, in Jesus Holy name, Amen!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

BeauJangles

Oct 16, 2020
Visalia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hi @Debp,
Some years prior to our knowing one another, I also went through a very similar situation being a care provider for my mother as well. She also suffered hearing loss, being virtually deaf before she passed away. It is a struggle, believe me. Towards the last year, she had become what our church considered, "shut-in". It became hard because Mom was a very social person and enjoyed going places. Praying for your health issues so you may continue giving care both of you will need. God bless you and please do stay in touch.
Shalom,
David/BeauJangles

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks so much everyone. I can sense your prayers.

Actually I feel good. But I do pray for healing for the issue so I can keep doing whatever needs to be done
Sister, I can feel your heart ....I was in the same situation with my son, needing to push through my own physical limitations and health issues in order to care for him. After he went home last January, I crashed. Adrenal fatigue, ptsd, etc.

Praying for you in Jesus's name...that God will strengthen and refresh you. Sending hugs, too❤

Reactions: Debp

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Hi @Debp,
Some years prior to our knowing one another, I also went through a very similar situation being a care provider for my mother as well. She also suffered hearing loss, being virtually deaf before she passed away. It is a struggle, believe me. Towards the last year, she had become what our church considered, "shut-in". It became hard because Mom was a very social person and enjoyed going places. Praying for your health issues so you may continue giving care both of you will need. God bless you and please do stay in touch.
Shalom,
David/BeauJangles
@BeauJangles David in the Psalms sometimes speaks of the experience of aging; at all ages God can be near us, by His grace...

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi @Debp,
Shalom,
David/BeauJangles

My mom has been homebound since 2005. I do take her to the various doctors in a taxi, and we usually eat out after the doctors.

Without her hearing aids, she is totally deaf. So if she didn't have me, if her hearing aids break, she would have it very hard....she can't hear or talk on the phone. Even with hearing aids, she usually can't hear most people on the phone. I am the one who contacted someone for the hearing aids.

She also can't walk well. She has fallen about four times, but thank God, no serious injury. Although once there was alot of blood! But the paramedics said the head gives off alot of blood....to just clean her up at home, rather than going to the ER.

Thanks everyone for your prayers for both of us. I do feel good, but going day by day with God's help about the particular health issue I was experiencing.

BeauJangles

Oct 16, 2020
Visalia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Without her hearing aids, she is totally deaf. So if she didn't have me, if her hearing aids break, she would have it very hard....she can't hear or talk on the phone. Even with hearing aids, she usually can't hear most people on the phone. I am the one who contacted someone for the hearing aids.
Consider getting your mom qualified for a CapTel phone for the hearing impaired. The caption screen is almost as big as a laptop. Anyway, there's a live operator that transcribes the conversation of the caller. My mom got one for free of charges. It even did your voice mail messages and typed it all back to you. It was a very handy machine to have around.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Praying now for you Debp,
Why is it always on one person :( I pray for your health issues, that He will send you helpers and cure your eye issues.
Hoping for a praise report soon!
His blessings,
nancy