Prayer needed

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
now she tells me.. :rolleyes:
I have tylenol and aspirin. A heating pad and a ice pak.
The heat works better.
2- 500mg extra strength tylenol, and it's not helping very much.
I may end up calling my doctor. I so don't want to go near anywhere right now.
It's a dull ache behind the right shoulderblade. Across to the shoulder and down the backside of my arm to my wrist.
It comes and goes. Moving it doesn't make it better or worse.
Just frustrating..

Thank You
Hugs

that would work. Tylenol is liver and aspirin, (an nsaid), is kidneys. You can take them together or try staggering them slightly. Not good to take 2 Tylenol if recommended dose is 1 pill. But you can still take recommended aspirin dose right now. But stop on the double recommended dose of Tylenol. It’s not good to do that all the time.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Double checked just now. I was wrong. 1000 mg of Tylenol is okay. It’s aleve you don’t want to take more than one of. So go ahead and take recommended dose of aspirin too. You can ask your doc, he will tell you it’s okay.

personally, for me, the combo that works best is Tylenol and aleve but aleve doesn’t do a darn thing for some people and aspirin and Tylenol work better for them.

I really wish I was there to feel if one of your ribheads is out. It’s an easy fix.

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I need to find somewhere where people want to work and keep their businesses open.
It's crazy here in Maine.
I don't care how much money you got, finding someone that wants to do the job is getting to be impossible.
I had a chekup early september. Everything sounded good. Good heart, good lungs.
So I'm leaning towards a pinched nerve. And the only one's I know that can fix that are acupuncturists.
I tried chiropractors before.. for my hips.
I think it moved from my hip to my shoulder because my hips don't hurt anymore.

I think I'll go grab my heat pak and go lay down for awhile.
Maybe I'll try one of those Rita Red Ruby's in the Burrista first
:)
maybe a nice hot cup of coffee..

Big Hugs
Thank You

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not finding words right now.
My friend died today. He was my husband for 16 years.
We got divorced for medical reasons. (insurance)
And we ended up going our seperate ways, but kept in touch.
He just came north and brought his mother down to florida to live with him.
And she was just recently diagnosed with Dementia.
I know he wasn't in the best of health, but I thought he was ok.
I found out around 5pm today that he passed away in the house.
And because mom is blind, she didn't know where he was.
I don't know if he passed away last night or early this morning.
Still waiting on the details.
I believe he had a heart attack. A lot of new stresses.

Please Pray for His Mom and his brother and me.
Thank You
HUGS
<3 <3 <3

Ziggy I'm sorry. That must be so painful. I'm sorry, I wish I had better words for you.

I will pray that God will be there with you through it. Sometimes, you just need time, and it is okay to give yourself that time...

You have support here. <3

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Google wing muscle stretch. Easy exercise and helps a pinch under your wing, but may get a lower mid back cramp when you do, so also look up
chiropractic floor stretches.

Just do them all gently, not with force. They do work.
Okay I shut up now. Lol.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've had losses in my life before,
But I never been surrounded by so many angels as I am here.
You guys are AMAZING!
Thank you all so much,
Hugs
hugs-gif-7.gif

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Ziggy, I am so very sorry. I went through this two years ago when my ex died. Work gave me one days compassionate leave because I said he was my ex …..they just didn’t get that I had known him for 40years. Our four children were grieving, his new partner causing all kinds of issues… it was a horrible time.
Much love as you come to terms with this loss and deal with the grief xxxxxxxx

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ziggy, I am so very sorry. I went through this two years ago when my ex died. Work gave me one days compassionate leave because I said he was my ex …..they just didn’t get that I had known him for 40years. Our four children were grieving, his new partner causing all kinds of issues… it was a horrible time.
Devin, my mistake.

Reactions: amadeus

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really wish I was there to feel if one of your ribheads is out. It’s an easy fix.
I know my pelvic bone slips and it puts a lot of pressure on the lower spine and the right hip.
The acupuncturist in Deland Fl. (Good facility there) they would push and pull and use the suction cups and the needles.
And after about an hour of that I would spend about an hour in physical therapy with rubber bands and stationary bikes, balancing on one foot, etc.
But since I came to Maine 5 years now? time flies and other times it seems like forever...
I haven't been able to find one that wants to work.
So I still try to do the exercises but my motivation is running kind of low.
I just went for a short walk around the property and my lower back and hips don't hurt.
Combining the tylenol and aspirin did help last night, I was able to get some sleep for a few hours.
Lots of things on the mind..
Thank You
HUGS

ribheads huh?
I'll have to check that out. And try not to break any in the meantime lol

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is twice this year both my ex's were brought to the forefront in my life.
My first ex had to get a stint in his leg. And the doctor told him he may lose his leg or even die on the operating table.
I know they have to say this, but it freaked him out.
He lives with his new wife in California, so I called and prayed for him and he came through just fine.
Haven't heard a word since.
This one, Mark..
We don't talk very often but stayed in touch. He would help my diagnose my car when I had problems. A real good troubleshooter.
Nothing he wouldn't do for you if he could. Time and circumstance happen to us all.
But we never lost touch..
and I don't intend to even still. I still talk to my mom and my brothers.
Now I don't have to wait for a phone call. I have a direct line all the time.
It may be one-way dialogue..
remembering is what matters.
I think.

Thank You Rita
HUGS

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have my hip slip too. Most often, it’s my fault for getting lazy and not doing my chiropractic floor stretches for it for days.
By the time I get home to do them, the muscles have tightened to try to protect my spine and so it takes a while to get it to click back in place.

The most useful exercise for me is the one where you lay flat, lift your knees closer to your chest, then let your lower half go one way while your head turns the opposite direction of your legs. If I get down and do that as many times a day as I can, things start clicking back into place, even my ribheads if they are out.

Reactions: Taken and Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have my hip slip too. Most often, it’s my fault for getting lazy and not doing my chiropractic floor stretches for it for days.
By the time I get home to do them, the muscles have tightened to try to protect my spine and so it takes a while to get it to click back in place.

The most useful exercise for me is the one where you lay flat, lift your knees closer to your chest, then let your lower half go one way while your head turns the opposite direction of your legs. If I get down and do that as many times a day as I can, things start clicking back into place, even my ribheads if they are out.
I have a special advantage. All of my cats decide that I must be an amuzent park ride, and they climb on my legs as I swing them side to side.
They got good grasp with those claws too.
LOL
I need to get back on the floor. Once I'm down, it takes a lot to roll over on the knees and get my toes under me and LIFT up.
I'm tired just thinking about it..
o_O

:D

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh yeah, you have to walk yourself up with your hands. It’s miserable getting old!

Reactions: Ziggy

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not finding words right now.
My friend died today. He was my husband for 16 years.
We got divorced for medical reasons. (insurance)
And we ended up going our seperate ways, but kept in touch.
He just came north and brought his mother down to florida to live with him.
And she was just recently diagnosed with Dementia.
I know he wasn't in the best of health, but I thought he was ok.
I found out around 5pm today that he passed away in the house.
And because mom is blind, she didn't know where he was.
I don't know if he passed away last night or early this morning.
Still waiting on the details.
I believe he had a heart attack. A lot of new stresses.

Please Pray for His Mom and his brother and me.
Thank You
HUGS
Praying here, Zig. :(