Prayer Request

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok 30 mins walking it certainly not be vascular disease that be good news pulled muscles vary with time . The back problem perhaps one of those nagging problems that many have to endure to some degree. We continue to pray One day at a time ❤️
I have bulging discs and bone spurs but what is causing the pain is arthritis pressing on nerves and bad facet joints. The epidural shot helped a lot and I hope I can get another one before I start my new job. I feel like this is where God wants me to be and he will make a way. Thanks for the prayers I have seen them work

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Prim

Prim

Sep 13, 2022
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have bulging discs and bone spurs but what is causing the pain is arthritis pressing on nerves and bad facet joints. The epidural shot helped a lot and I hope I can get another one before I start my new job. I feel like this is where God wants me to be and he will make a way. Thanks for the prayers I have seen them work
The ailments and eventuality of life do come upon us in many ways. RLT if God wants you in the job things will fall into place. Gods plans and our plans sometimes can be a little different in Life’s great adventure. We continue to pray ‍

Reactions: RLT63 and TLHKAJ

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank everyone for the prayers, likes and well wishes
So far I have only had some soreness in the leg. Thank everyone for the prayers. I do my pre employment and take my drug test Thursday. I take some prescription medications so I am praying I don't have any issues with that. If all goes well I will start the new job on the 14th. Again I want to thank everyone for the prayers.

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think I know that pain all too well. Collapsed disc in my lower back. The epidurals do help, but when the needle got that close to my spinal cord, it hurt like the very fires of Hell for about 10 seconds. I'll add my prayers to the others'.
I'll be praying for you too. My shots have been painless and with no anesthesia. The Doctor does them on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month. I'm praying I can get one the 2nd Tuesday that will be 6 days before I start the new job. I pray your shots are pain free in the future and you get relief from your pain

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The pain was so bad at night that I couldn't sleep. I had to put ice packs on my leg and take pain pills. Now I am taking Lyrica at night and the last shot I got really helped. It's just important that I do well at this job and no one wants to see the guy who is supposed to be protecting them limping around.
I take ia drug test Thursday. One of the prescriptions I take can cause false positives. I'm going to take them with me and show them but I am praying that this won't cause a problem. Everything else is done I just need to pass the drug test. Thank you everyone for your prayers

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I take ia drug test Thursday. One of the prescriptions I take can cause false positives. I'm going to take them with me and show them but I am praying that this won't cause a problem. Everything else is done I just need to pass the drug test. Thank you everyone for your prayers
I did pre employment and gave a urine specimen yesterday. I tried to tell them about my prescriptions but they said they just test the sample then if anything shows up they contact me and I have my pharmacy give them a list of my prescriptions. I'm praying no issues come up with that. Thanks again for all the kind comments and prayers.

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Matthias

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, I never see people talk about DMSO (except for me). I deal with a lot of pain and DMSO certainly helps. Another thing that helps me is a CBD+camphor cream, and an arnica pain relief cream... especially if I use these together with DMSO.

Have you ever looked into red light therapy? I use that as well, as recommended by my chiropractor.

Praying for you.
Accuplus really helps too. You can get it on Amazon.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll be praying for you too. My shots have been painless and with no anesthesia. The Doctor does them on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month. I'm praying I can get one the 2nd Tuesday that will be 6 days before I start the new job. I pray your shots are pain free in the future and you get relief from your pain
Thanks, RLT. (I'm trying to figure out if "RLT" is your initials, or "Roll Tide!")

It's been over a year since my last shot. The Doc said it could last a year, it could last two weeks. This summer was the one year anniversary and the pain was kicking up again, this time in the right leg instead of the left. I was limping around the coffee maker at my church's fellowship hall, contemplating making another appointment, when one of the elders asked how I was doing. I told him not so good (he could see that). He said he wasn't a faith-healer like a certain well-known name, but would I like him to pray for me? I told him I could use all the help I could get, so he laid his hands on my head and right there prayed for me. The pain hasn't gone away completely, but within a day, it toned down to where I can walk and stand normally for extended periods of time. So, I hope you'll forgive me if I use your thread to praise and thank God for what He's done for me, while at the same time praying for you and hoping you find this encouraging.

Reactions: dev553344

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks, RLT. (I'm trying to figure out if "RLT" is your initials, or "Roll Tide!")

It's been over a year since my last shot. The Doc said it could last a year, it could last two weeks. This summer was the one year anniversary and the pain was kicking up again, this time in the right leg instead of the left. I was limping around the coffee maker at my church's fellowship hall, contemplating making another appointment, when one of the elders asked how I was doing. I told him not so good (he could see that). He said he wasn't a faith-healer like a certain well-known name, but would I like him to pray for me? I told him I could use all the help I could get, so he laid his hands on my head and right there prayed for me. The pain hasn't gone away completely, but within a day, it toned down to where I can walk and stand normally for extended periods of time. So, I hope you'll forgive me if I use your thread to praise and thank God for what He's done for me, while at the same time praying for you and hoping you find this encouraging.
Praise God. My initials are RLT. I had a Supervisor who called me RT and later at my current job I hired him and became his Supervisor. He has passed away now but RT is a good fit because I am an Alabama fan. I pray your pain goes completely away. I'm dealing with mine with DMSO, Accuplus cream, Lyrica, Flexeril and Aleeve. Everything is done now for the new job just waiting for the results of the drug screen. I take a prescription med to help me sleep that will show up and Flexeril can cause a false positive for TCAs. So I am in limbo for now waiting to see what happens. Thanks for your praise report. My son had asthma and when he was about 10 years old he asked the Church to pray for him and we laid hands on him and prayed. He never used an inhaler again

Reactions: Lambano

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praise God. My initials are RLT. I had a Supervisor who called me RT and later at my current job I hired him and became his Supervisor. He has passed away now but RT is a good fit because I am an Alabama fan. I pray your pain goes completely away. I'm dealing with mine with DMSO, Accuplus cream, Lyrica, Flexeril and Aleeve. Everything is done now for the new job just waiting for the results of the drug screen. I take a prescription med to help me sleep that will show up and Flexeril can cause a false positive for TCAs. So I am in limbo for now waiting to see what happens. Thanks for your praise report. My son had asthma and when he was about 10 years old he asked the Church to pray for him and we laid hands on him and prayed. He never used an inhaler again
I used to have asthma as a child and much later in life found out I have a-typical cystic fibrosis. I almost died as a child from it. But when I became Christian it all went away. God is really taking care of us!

Praying for a good outcome for you. :)

Reactions: Lambano

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I used to have asthma as a child and much later in life found out I have a-typical cystic fibrosis. I almost died as a child from it. But when I became Christian it all went away. God is really taking care of us!

Praying for a good outcome for you. :)
God is good. I'm glad to hear he healed you. Thanks for the prayers.

Reactions: dev553344

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Waiting to hear the results of the drug test and praying there won't be any issues with it. Waiting is killing me.
I still have not heard anything. Maybe I will today. I'm praying there are no issues because of my prescriptions. My leg is a little sore is all.