Prayer Request

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aleeve is pretty good.
Hopefully Aleeve will be all I need. The Doctor who gave me the shots only does them on Tuesdays so after I find out what my schedule is I will either keep going to him or transfer my records to the pain management clinic where I live. My insurance will be changing so that may keep me from getting the RFA done after the next shot. So far I'm doing pretty good. All the prayers have made a difference. Thanks to everyone that prayed for me

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hopefully Aleeve will be all I need. The Doctor who gave me the shots only does them on Tuesdays so after I find out what my schedule is I will either keep going to him or transfer my records to the pain management clinic where I live. My insurance will be changing so that may keep me from getting the RFA done after the next shot. So far I'm doing pretty good. All the prayers have made a difference. Thanks to everyone that prayed for me
I take ibuprofen for my back and it can temporarily cure my back. But I know Aleeve is better. The inflamation on my back can be painful. My bed is caved in and while I sleep my spine compresses and causes some inflamation.

I had a back injury a few years ago and was laid up in bed so my bed couldn't take the weight over the course of several months and caved in. Oh, well, I found that exercising the inflamed areas helps to strengthen the muscles so they don't hurt as bad.

Last edited:

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I take ibuprofen for my back and it can temporarily cure my back. But I know Aleeve is better. The inflamation on my back can be painful. My bed is caved in and while I sleep my spin compresses and causes some inflamation.

I had a back injury a few years ago and was laid up in bed so my bed couldn't take the weight over the course of several months and caved in. Oh, well, I found that exercising the inflamed areas helps to strengthen the muscles so they don't hurt as bad.
Sounds like you may need a new mattress. Praying your pain goes away and you are healed

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds like you may need a new mattress. Praying your pain goes away and you are healed
I'm doing OK. I hope and pray your job goes well and that your problems will ease.

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I have to do Orientation today and tomorrow online. So far if my leg starts hurting I put DMSO on my back and that works. I thank God for the job and making my leg feel better and thank everyone for the prayers

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I have to do Orientation today and tomorrow online. So far if my leg starts hurting I put DMSO on my back and that works. I thank God for the job and making my leg feel better and thank everyone for the prayers
About to start my first day. Had a nice little going away luncheon yesterday. My leg is doing good and I am ready to get started. God is good

Reactions: Wynona and Matthias

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
About to start my first day. Had a nice little going away luncheon yesterday. My leg is doing good and I am ready to get started. God is good
I had to walk a lot and the leg has done good. Now my right knee is bothering me. I know God will take care of me though

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had to walk a lot and the leg has done good. Now my right knee is bothering me. I know God will take care of me though
This place is so big and there’s so much to learn. It’s like starting all over. I just need my body to cooperate.

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This place is so big and there’s so much to learn. It’s like starting all over. I just need my body to cooperate.
I’m going to eventually have to have surgery on my right knee when I get enough time in at this job. The nerve pain is in my left leg and is under control right now. But my right knee feels just like it did when the ACL was stretched and I had to have surgery. I’m just praying I can hold up until I get enough time in to get an MRI and go to an orthopaedic surgeon

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m going to eventually have to have surgery on my right knee when I get enough time in at this job. The nerve pain is in my left leg and is under control right now. But my right knee feels just like it did when the ACL was stretched and I had to have surgery. I’m just praying I can hold up until I get enough time in to get an MRI and go to an orthopaedic surgeon
The pain in the back of my right knee may be nerve pain too, my back hurts on that side now. Praying that I get it under control and do a good job. All prayers are appreciated. I just want to be able to do my job without being in pain. I qualify with my firearm tomorrow I’m praying that goes smoothly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Matthias

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The pain in the back of my right knee may be nerve pain too, my back hurts on that side now. Praying that I get it under control and do a good job. All prayers are appreciated. I just want to be able to do my job without being in pain. I qualify with my firearm tomorrow I’m praying that goes smoothly.
The knee was really bad today. I got an appointment with my Doctor December 8th. That was the soonest I could get. Praying that it gets better. Thanks to everyone for their prayers

Reactions: Matthias

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
The knee was really bad today. I got an appointment with my Doctor December 8th. That was the soonest I could get. Praying that it gets better. Thanks to everyone for their prayers
:praying:

Did you qualify with your firearm?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I take ibuprofen for my back and it can temporarily cure my back. But I know Aleeve is better. The inflamation on my back can be painful. My bed is caved in and while I sleep my spine compresses and causes some inflamation.

inflamation is never friendly , on the spine it can come with fangs . But just have all hope in the LORD .
Imagine if most of your spine had arthritis over it . Things can always be worse my friend .
But IN THE LORD we have all hope . Repeat after me , vacation day , retirement day , IS THE DAY OF THE LORD for the lambs .
WITH A DAY like that too look forward too , IT makes things much easier to bear .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They said that will happen a little later. I did go to a range and practice Saturday and will be getting some more practice. Thanks for asking
Thanks to everyone for your prayers.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God knows when the tiny sparrow falls to the ground in death.
Our very hairs on our head are numbered.
So Randy, God's love for you is greater than the sparrow,
imagine that and rest in his knowing!
I feel your pain bc I too have been there, so when I pray for you it comes from a place of great empathy.

I have come to the places of my own suffering in this way; God are you trying to change me by this pain? Is there a lesson I need to learn through this, maybe an attitude I need to bring under the blood of forgiveness?

Thank you for who you are Randy in your care of service and protection.
May He grant unto healing, growth, and give you lightness in your soles to bear your weight & work.
Praying in agreement with others.

Reactions: Lambano and RLT63

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last year I started having a lot of leg pain. I thought I had pulled a muscle. Then the pain started to move around and my Doctor told me it was nerve pain. I had an MRI and I have several issues with my back but what is causing the most pain is arthritis pressing on nerves. I have had 2 epidural shots in my back and I have to have one more before I can have Radio Frequency Ablation. This will deaden the nerves for 6 months to a year. I have had trouble with my insurance company and have been held up getting the next shot. I am starting a new job in 3 weeks and will have better insurance. This job requires a lot of standing and walking. Please pray that the leg pain will not come back before I can get my next shot. I really need things to go well on this job. Please pray that I get the treatment I need, that I'm pain free and that I do well at my new job. My name is Randy. I believe in the power of prayer and I appreciate everyone that prays for me. Thank you
Got off Wednesday at 12 pm and I have to be back at 6am this morning. I haven’t had any pain while I was off. Evidently the knee pain is brought on by all the walking. Praying I stay pain free so I can do my best at work. I have 3 and a half days before I am off again.

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Got off Wednesday at 12 pm and I have to be back at 6am this morning. I haven’t had any pain while I was off. Evidently the knee pain is brought on by all the walking. Praying I stay pain free so I can do my best at work. I have 3 and a half days before I am off again.
Thanks to everyone for your prayers. I appreciate it.

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:praying:

Did you qualify with your firearm?
I haven’t seen you commenting on the threads I’m watching I hope you are doing well and you’re more cowbell comment literally made me laugh out loud.