Prayer Request

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Last year I started having a lot of leg pain. I thought I had pulled a muscle. Then the pain started to move around and my Doctor told me it was nerve pain. I had an MRI and I have several issues with my back but what is causing the most pain is arthritis pressing on nerves. I have had 2 epidural shots in my back and I have to have one more before I can have Radio Frequency Ablation. This will deaden the nerves for 6 months to a year. I have had trouble with my insurance company and have been held up getting the next shot. I am starting a new job in 3 weeks and will have better insurance. This job requires a lot of standing and walking. Please pray that the leg pain will not come back before I can get my next shot. I really need things to go well on this job. Please pray that I get the treatment I need, that I'm pain free and that I do well at my new job. My name is Randy. I believe in the power of prayer and I appreciate everyone that prays for me. Thank you
Is it leg pain or joint pain? If it's joint pain, weber naturals, Glucosamine might help. Even Genecol but I think weber naturals is better and more safe than Genecol, I'm not sure about Genecol. God bless.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is it leg pain or joint pain? If it's joint pain, weber naturals, Glucosamine might help. Even Genecol but I think weber naturals is better and more safe than Genecol, I'm not sure about Genecol. God bless.
This is nerve pain caused by arthritis pressing on nerves in my back. The nerves run down my legs and the pain is in the left leg. DMSO helps and also helps joint pain. I will remember Weber Naturals Glucosamine though because sometimes I do have knee and ankle pain. Thanks

Last edited:

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
DMSO helps and also helps joint pain.
I read about DMSO in (of all places) Sports Illustrated. The article said it works, but it gives you "Death Breath" and horrible B.O. (Okay; WebMd confirms this is a common side effect.) If you see a player sitting by himself at one end of the bench, you know who uses DMSO.

Have you experienced this?

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read about DMSO in (of all places) Sports Illustrated. The article said it works, but it gives you "Death Breath" and horrible B.O. (Okay; WebMd confirms this is a common side effect.) If you see a player sitting by himself at one end of the bench, you know who uses DMSO.

Yes my wife can't stand the smell and it gives you garlic breath so I usually use it at night and Accuplus in the mornings. But it's a small price to pay for the relief you get and if needed I will use it during the daytime.

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I usually take ibuprofen for inflammation that I get from spinal compression. But that's only once a week, if I had to take it daily that would be bad I think.

Reactions: amigo de christo

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I usually take ibuprofen for inflammation that I get from spinal compression. But that's only once a week, if I had to take it daily that would be bad I think.
I take Lyrica and Flexeril for the nerve pain and sometimes Diclofenac for inflamation

Reactions: dev553344

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father God, I pray that You will heal the condition which is causing Randy's leg pain. I ask that You will do a supernatural healing.in a way that he won't require pain injections and treatments anymore, In Jesus Name, Amen
Thank you so much. I appreciate it.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes my wife can't stand the smell and it gives you garlic breath so I usually use it at night and Accuplus in the mornings. But it's a small price to pay for the relief you get and if needed I will use it during the daytime.
Does it have garlic in it .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear heavenly Father God, I pray that you will help with Randy's nerve pain and that he won't require anymore shots or other procedures, otherwise if he does then it will go smoothly and well, in Jesus' name, Amen.
Thank you

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I use this one ...it smells amazing!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0070Z7KME?tag=startpage03e-20&linkCode=osi&th=1&psc=1

I have a survivor friend (MK Ultra) who was given DMSO some 70 years ago to cure her of a condition she was born with. (She was a victim of genetic experimentation.) DMSO has many health benefits and is even anti-tumor. I used it for my son and it worked for awhile until the government (led by Trump) shut down everything we were using that was working to kill the cancer. The DMSO was to be applied on the side of the neck with a roller, going up toward the skull...until he began to taste it (garlicky taste). At that point, it had opened the blood-brain barrier. Then, I was to give him digestive enzymes that would move in and attack the outer cell walls of the cancer, and then about 15 minutes later, I gave him B-17 (a cancer fighting extract from apricot seeds). We saw it was working on his scans. But once they found out we were making progress, our source was shut down by the government ...and our packages with the protocol were tampered with. Prior to that, we were using full spectrum CBD+THC and his scans were clean while we were able to get it. The government shit that down as well. We gave him a dropper full of CBD ...and 15 minutes later, 1 drop of THC. It crosses the blood-brain barrier and it kills cancer. I dosed him like that 3 times a day in the beginning until he built up tolerance. Then we moved up to 2 drops of THC ...then 3 ...and so on and so forth until we had him at 5 drops, 5 times a day. The CBD given before the THC counteracts the psychoactive effects of the THC so he didn't walk around high. It did help his appetite, too. Anyway ....sorry for the long post. Not sure why I shared all of that. But there it is.

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I use this one ...it smells amazing!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0070Z7KME?tag=startpage03e-20&linkCode=osi&th=1&psc=1

I have a survivor friend (MK Ultra) who was given DMSO some 70 years ago to cure her of a condition she was born with. (She was a victim of genetic experimentation.) DMSO has many health benefits and is even anti-tumor. I used it for my son and it worked for awhile until the government (led by Trump) shut down everything we were using that was working to kill the cancer. The DMSO was to be applied on the side of the neck with a roller, going up toward the skull...until he began to taste it (garlicky taste). At that point, it had opened the blood-brain barrier. Then, I was to give him digestive enzymes that would move in and attack the outer cell walls of the cancer, and then about 15 minutes later, I gave him B-17 (a cancer fighting extract from apricot seeds). We saw it was working on his scans. But once they found out we were making progress, our source was shut down by the government ...and our packages with the protocol were tampered with. Prior to that, we were using full spectrum CBD+THC and his scans were clean while we were able to get it. The government shit that down as well. We gave him a dropper full of CBD ...and 15 minutes later, 1 drop of THC. It crosses the blood-brain barrier and it kills cancer. I dosed him like that 3 times a day in the beginning until he built up tolerance. Then we moved up to 2 drops of THC ...then 3 ...and so on and so forth until we had him at 5 drops, 5 times a day. The CBD given before the THC counteracts the psychoactive effects of the THC so he didn't walk around high. It did help his appetite, too. Anyway ....sorry for the long post. Not sure why I shared all of that. But there it is.
Thanks I will try it!

Reactions: TLHKAJ

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My new Supervisor called me this morning. I have some online classes to do for orientation Monday and Tuesday then I start the new job Wednesday at 6AM. I have had some flare ups in the leg but I put DMSO and Accuplus on my back and leg and take Aleeve and this works. Thanks again for all the prayers and comments.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My new Supervisor called me this morning. I have some online classes to do for orientation Monday and Tuesday then I start the new job Wednesday at 6AM. I have had some flare ups in the leg but I put DMSO and Accuplus on my back and leg and take Aleeve and this works. Thanks again for all the prayers and comments.
Aleeve is pretty good.

Reactions: RLT63