Prayer Thread for CB

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Father I pray for everyone on this board, that they first come to know You and Your deep love for them. Thank You Jesus that just like Mary Magdalene, You were the only one worthy to throw stones and yet You did not throw one. Instead, You said to go and sin no more. Father, please give us discernment in when to speak and when to keep silent. Please help us speak the Truth in love, especially in debate, knowing Holy Spirit, that You are the only One that can change the hearts of man. Help us to present the Good News of Your love to others and lead us when we need to be firm and when we need to be gentle. Search us God and know our heart. Try us and know our anxious thoughts. See if there be any hurtful way in us and lead us in the everlasting way. I declare war on any argumentative spirit in Jesus Name and tell it to leave this board. Work in and through Your people, Father. Forgive us when we have represented You any less then what You deserve. Let this board become a beacon of light and hope to anyone who comes on. I pray that Your Spirit is so strong over this place, that people can just feel it when they come on. Thank You for Your love and for all the great things You have done and are about to do. In Jesus Precious Name, Amen.

Amen!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father, thank You for Your continuing work on CB and in the lives of everyone on here! I pray that we will have an undefiled pure religion as well as a deeper spiritual connection to You and each other. I am grateful for our relationship, Father and thankful that You hear and answer our prayers. Blessed be the name of the Most high! In Jesus Precious Name, Amen.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Father, thank You for Your continuing work on CB and in the lives of everyone on here! I pray that we will have an undefiled pure religion as well as a deeper spiritual connection to You and each other. I am grateful for our relationship, Father and thankful that You hear and answer our prayers. Blessed be the name of the Most high! In Jesus Precious Name, Amen.
We do indeed need to keep vitality by prayer and the Scriptures day by day. Otherwise merely professed religion can take over by mere rote...

Reactions: Mutt and Mayflower

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember all of us here on this forum, dear Lord. Help us to keep You always in our minds and in our hearts as we continue to step out in faith ever closer to You while loving all of the others here as You love them.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Remember all of us here on this forum, dear Lord. Help us to keep You always in our minds and in our hearts as we continue to step out in faith ever closer to You while loving all of the others here as You love them.
AMEN!

And amen to all the prayer here.
It has been encouraging to see a softer spirit over CB lately and a few nice uplifting threads. ✟

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father, please lead us into all Truth and use this forum to spread Your love to others. Search us and know our hearts. Try us and know our anxious thoughts. See if there be any hurtful way in us and lead us in the everlasting way. Help us mature as followers eager to serve You and others out of a grateful heart. In Jesus Name, Amen.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Father, please lead us into all Truth and use this forum to spread Your love to others. Search us and know our hearts. Try us and know our anxious thoughts. See if there be any hurtful way in us and lead us in the everlasting way. Help us mature as followers eager to serve You and others out of a grateful heart. In Jesus Name, Amen.
We do indeed need to encourage one another...

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father, thank You for this site! Bless everyone on here! Let us come to You with all our needs, because You say Your yoke is easy and Your burden is light. Thank You that You fight our battles and You put us together to worship You and lift up one another. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Reactions: amadeus and farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Father, thank You for this site! Bless everyone on here! Let us come to You with all our needs, because You say Your yoke is easy and Your burden is light. Thank You that You fight our battles and You put us together to worship You and lift up one another. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Good, prayerful sentiment!

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father, my head is congested, I can't breathe through my nose, and my throat is sore. And I have a baby that is congested too. I have a big old headache. I pray for healing in Jesus Name. Thank You this too shall pass and for a good site to come on to get my mind off of it. Help me ask the right questions and help us all to pray for one another and love one another. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father, I pray for clear vision on CB. Whether it be blogs, threads, or posts in a thread, I pray for inspired Truth and everything uplifting to come to mind, so that it will bring honor and glory all to You, Father. I pray against the enemy in Jesus Name, that he will have no power in our thoughts, dreams, or emotions. I pray in Jesus Name, that every strong hold will be broken, and we will shine as lights in a dark world on this site, but everywhere in the world we can. I love You and thank You for all You are doing. Thank You for Your deep love for us. And for Your forgiveness and hope that sin will be defeated in our lives. In Jesus Name, Amen.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Father, I pray for clear vision on CB. Whether it be blogs, threads, or posts in a thread, I pray for inspired Truth and everything uplifting to come to mind, so that it will bring honor and glory all to You, Father. I pray against the enemy in Jesus Name, that he will have no power in our thoughts, dreams, or emotions. I pray in Jesus Name, that every strong hold will be broken, and we will shine as lights in a dark world on this site, but everywhere in the world we can. I love You and thank You for all You are doing. Thank You for Your deep love for us. And for Your forgiveness and hope that ain will be defeated in our lives. In Jesus Name, Amen.
It's all about truth, isn't it? and our faith in Him. :)

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father, my head is congested, I can't breathe through my nose, and my throat is sore. And I have a baby that is congested too. I have a big old headache. I pray for healing in Jesus Name. Thank You this too shall pass and for a good site to come on to get my mind off of it. Help me ask the right questions and help us all to pray for one another and love one another. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Father, please give healing to Mayflower, and that she will receive every gift you want to give through this trial! Please fill our hearts with Your Holy Spirit that we will truly walkin in love towards each other. I ask in Jesus' Name.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father, please give healing to Mayflower, and that she will receive every gift you want to give through this trial! Please fill our hearts with Your Holy Spirit that we will truly walkin in love towards each other. I ask in Jesus' Name.

Much better tonight. Just a bit sluggish/nauseous. Then again, I had two kids today!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father, I feel Your call again to pray for CB tonight. I am grateful that I am seeing answered prayers and toned down atmospheres in places that can get hot. Thank You for this. Thank You for all that You have been doing on CB and please continue to teach us to use the abilities, gifts, and fruits of the spirit You have freely given us.. Thank You for giving us so much when we can offer so little. Thank You for Your healing hand on people here and the comfort that You give to those in need. Thank You for helping me personally to grow closer in You and serve in Children's Ministry...You are my life's purpose and joy and You are my Shepherd, Redeemer, and Saviour. Teach us so that we can have prolonged faith in situations. Such as You told Peter after he walked on water that he was of little faith, because he started sinking, so are we when we get our eyes on the circumstances around us and start to sink. Please keep our eyes focused on You in every conversation, every discussion, and every thought we write down, so that we will not be overcome by our emotions. But we represent our Father. Let us do great things in Your Name, Father, as we trust and obey You in our daily walks. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Reactions: amadeus

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is it wrong to ask for prayer?

I’ve been pondering this thought, I e always heard not to look to man for answers.

Would this be the same thing, asking for prayer, my sorrow has gotten worse.

Reactions: Mayflower

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is it wrong to ask for prayer?

I’ve been pondering this thought, I e always heard not to look to man for answers.

Would this be the same thing, asking for prayer, my sorrow has gotten worse.
Good questions, but wrong place.

This is the wrong place to even ask the questions. This part of the forum is for prayer requests. Questions about the need to pray, or to whom we should pray, or about any answers or lack of answers to prayer and so forth should be brought up for discussion on the regular forum where discussion is intended.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good questions, but wrong place.

This is the wrong place to even ask the questions. This part of the forum is for prayer requests. Questions about the need to pray, or to whom we should pray, or about any answers or lack of answers to prayer and so forth should be brought up for discussion on the regular forum where discussion is intended.
Then pray for me and my ignorance.

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then pray for me and my ignorance.
You've got my prayers my friend. We all need them and they do make a difference if done for the right purpose as directed by God:

"Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much." James 5:16

"Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts." James 4:3