Prayer Thread for CB

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father, I pray against any demonic spirits or unclean spirits that wage war against CB. I pray in Jesus Name, that a Spirit of prayer, praise and thankfulness will take over CB, and that Your name will be glorified now and forever more. I pray CB will be a place where people can come to seek You out and not be afraid to stay. I also pray that it can be a place of great wisdom, where those of great spiritual insight can inspire and help others to grow in You. I pray against any spirits of confusion, as You penetrate every heart, soul, and mind of those who use this board. Let Your Holy Word and its simple message pierce the hardest of hearts, and let everyone who truly desires a deeper relationship with You to be satisfied. Thank You that You are a promise keeper and a chain breaker. I look forward to seeing Your promises fulfilled in those seeking after You. In Jesus Precious Name, Amen.

Your prayers are beautiful and full of grace, you have a gift there...

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father, I pray for any on CB going through struggles and trials right now. I pray you watch over them and lift them up. I also pray against any deceptive and provoking spirits in Jesus Name. I thank You for Your love and ask for a pure heart to see You and to help me have plenty of oil to be prepared for when You return. Let CB be a place of study and worship and a light to those who have none. In Jesus Precious Name, Amen.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father, thank You for Your love and goodness. Thank You for sending Your Son as a child to grow up living a sinless life. Thank You that He was obedient until the death of the cross to become a living sacrifice for our sins. Our hope and trust is in You. I praise You for the hope in Your salvation. The world may get worse, but Your love and promises endure forever. You have plans to prosper us to give us a future and a hope. Thank You so very much. And thank You for CB. I pray that beacons of light shine through to reach others for You. I pray that we grow in Your Truth and not be deceived by lies. Let Your Word penetrate our hearts and show us what You would have us to learn. Show us what is important to know God. And show us how to be able to stand in defense on what is true and have an answer for anyone who asks. Thank You so very much that this will be done in Jesus Name. I also pray for our president and leaders in Congress that Truth will shine through. I pray for those innocent in this, that justice will be served, and the Truth will be revealed. And I pray for America, that You will unite us in a Spirit of Truth. I pray for revival, for people to turn back to You. And create in me also a pure heart, Father. I trust You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen.

Reactions: Nancy and amadeus

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Thank you Father for these precious souls who gather together as iron sharpens iron. Thank you also Father for your healing hand upon those who need it and for your prayer warriors dotted within the fabric of this forum. This is your forum, these are your children. Thank you for gathering us together to support, to pray for needs and to study together like Bereans. Bless this forum and help it to be a special place where we can see your glory working powerfully in our individual lives, our families and our communities, our world.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Took me awhile to find this, but have felt the desire to pray again for everyone on CB. I have at least felt a shift in my own life, and I am very grateful for this. For the first time in a few years, I feel like I have mission/purpose at home and when I come on here. A revival has happened in my spirit to draw closer to God and to renew my mind in Truth/abide in Truth. Not that I havent enjoyed my time before, but felt like Ive done some time wasting. I gravitate towards things that worry me and have very little if no control over. I focus on things sometimes I do not know the right answer on that just drains my energy and my joy. Things sometimes plain out just drain my peace of mind. Not that I don't need to think about these things for my sake and my kids, but like politics, if the subject does more harm then good, why participate in it...enmity and strife are not of God. Why not focus on thanking God for the Healer He is and open/close the right doors in these hard times...uplift each other to make wise decisions and protect one another. The enemy is looking for someone to devour and we need to pray against that.

So I am sorry for my part. I really am. I havent prayed for you all like I should be doing. Ive been caught up in fear, worry, politics.

Revival on CB begins in each one of us. It begins in our thought life, it begins in what we view, it begins in how we respond to others and if we should respond to others. It begins in what we talk to people privately about.

But first and foremost it starts with this verse:

"Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
Matthew 22:37‭-‬40 KJV

Love is 1 Corinthians 13, and I see a lot of this lately on here. I am so grateful for this. With my kids, I focus on the positive I see rather then the negative. I don't give attention to the negative.

And Father I pray we see the positive on CB and we thank each other and point those things out, encouraging each other in brotherly love. I pray any negative spirits die, because we starve them out, and this will be like a Celebration board as someone called it, to celebrate You and Your goodness. Let revival burn in all of us and draw closer to You each and everytime we come on here to fellowship. In Jesus precious Name, Amen

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you Father for the brothers and sisters on this site. I pray that we may honour each other and be courteous and respectful. Let your spirit guide us LORD as we fellowship together through this forum.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Took me awhile to find this, but have felt the desire to pray again for everyone on CB. I have at least felt a shift in my own life, and I am very grateful for this. For the first time in a few years, I feel like I have mission/purpose at home and when I come on here. A revival has happened in my spirit to draw closer to God and to renew my mind in Truth/abide in Truth. Not that I havent enjoyed my time before, but felt like Ive done some time wasting. I gravitate towards things that worry me and have very little if no control over. I focus on things sometimes I do not know the right answer on that just drains my energy and my joy. Things sometimes plain out just drain my peace of mind. Not that I don't need to think about these things for my sake and my kids, but like politics, if the subject does more harm then good, why participate in it...enmity and strife are not of God. Why not focus on thanking God for the Healer He is and open/close the right doors in these hard times...uplift each other to make wise decisions and protect one another. The enemy is looking for someone to devour and we need to pray against that.

So I am sorry for my part. I really am. I havent prayed for you all like I should be doing. Ive been caught up in fear, worry, politics.

Revival on CB begins in each one of us. It begins in our thought life, it begins in what we view, it begins in how we respond to others and if we should respond to others. It begins in what we talk to people privately about.

But first and foremost it starts with this verse:

"Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
Matthew 22:37‭-‬40 KJV

Love is 1 Corinthians 13, and I see a lot of this lately on here. I am so grateful for this. With my kids, I focus on the positive I see rather then the negative. I don't give attention to the negative.

And Father I pray we see the positive on CB and we thank each other and point those things out, encouraging each other in brotherly love. I pray any negative spirits die, because we starve them out, and this will be like a Celebration board as someone called it, to celebrate You and Your goodness. Let revival burn in all of us and draw closer to You each and everytime we come on here to fellowship. In Jesus precious Name, Amen
You're not alone @Mayflower ... this has been my fellowship, learning, fun, tears, church for almost 3 years now, and rarely have I missed a day on here.

The shift in your life reminds me that we, too, as growing Christians will have "growing pains" of a sort. It's like busting out of the old man cocoon :D
I am very grateful for this site and pray for CB as a whole as well as those who want specific prayer. But, CB is def. in daily prayers! So, we are praying right now, in agreement, to Him who hears and answers, amen.

"For the first time in a few years, I feel like I have mission/purpose at home and when I come on here. A revival has happened in my spirit to draw closer to God and to renew my mind in Truth/abide in Truth."

Oh having to live without any apparent purpose is not even living! It's an awesome praise report for you sister, He has given you purpose and raised your spirits!! :) Revival mama, revival ;) Oh Lord, let it happen!

"A revival has happened in my spirit to draw closer to God and to renew my mind in Truth/abide in Truth."

This revival holds the very things I pray for! It just has not happened yet...I so need to draw near to Him as well, and abide in His words, renew as often as need be.

Your whole post is great but, I won't reply to the whole thing or this will be just "another long post", lol.

Happy for you! And, thanks for the encouragement and positivity.
xo

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're not alone @Mayflower ... this has been my fellowship, learning, fun, tears, church for almost 3 years now, and rarely have I missed a day on here.

The shift in your life reminds me that we, too, as growing Christians will have "growing pains" of a sort. It's like busting out of the old man cocoon :D
I am very grateful for this site and pray for CB as a whole as well as those who want specific prayer. But, CB is def. in daily prayers! So, we are praying right now, in agreement, to Him who hears and answers, amen.

"For the first time in a few years, I feel like I have mission/purpose at home and when I come on here. A revival has happened in my spirit to draw closer to God and to renew my mind in Truth/abide in Truth."

Oh having to live without any apparent purpose is not even living! It's an awesome praise report for you sister, He has given you purpose and raised your spirits!! :) Revival mama, revival ;) Oh Lord, let it happen!

"A revival has happened in my spirit to draw closer to God and to renew my mind in Truth/abide in Truth."

This revival holds the very things I pray for! It just has not happened yet...I so need to draw near to Him as well, and abide in His words, renew as often as need be.

Your whole post is great but, I won't reply to the whole thing or this will be just "another long post", lol.

Happy for you! And, thanks for the encouragement and positivity.
xo

I just was transitioning into a new stage of life and forgot God still needed to remain first priority.

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you Father for the brothers and sisters on this site. I pray that we may honour each other and be courteous and respectful. Let your spirit guide us LORD as we fellowship together through this forum.
Amen Pat, we honestly do need one another! The unsaved will never lift us up in the Spirit, or pray for/with us, we are a family and should love one another. I don't understand why some Christians can be so bitter and mean to others. I mean, why bother really? It's only the second most important command from Christ, so, why so hard for some I wonder?
You all ARE my church and my family on here. No, we don't have to "like" one another and that is always made pretty obvious through the words/tone and attitude behind them. Last thing I would EVER want to do is intentionally hurt someone, especially when they might already be hurting.
So happy to have you and several others on here Pat...I do so miss Helen but, I know she does peek in every now and then :)
xo