Prayers for church family/covid19

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I lost my mom in November of 2015. And it was a hard Thanksgiving. I had this attitude, and I think a big part of it was this church. I sort of feel like I am away at college. But God really did call me to this other church. Hard to explain. I told Him it had to be beyond a shadow of a doubt, and it was. But Ill have to visit once everyone gets better. I miss them a lot. One of the teens there just tested positive too. She is doing okay. I think the hardest part is quarantine. But I called one of my friends today who is my daughter's godmother. She is doing well. Mainly can't taste/smell. My daughter was excited!

Im up late tonight. Feeding the baby. So thought Id pray and post on here.
Very glad you did. :)
Yayayayay number 2 coming home today!!! She is doing tons better. :)
Blessed news.
(happy dance)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope and pray things are going alright since I apologize for finding this late.

Reactions: amadeus

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So pastor's brother died at an accident at work today. Third death last couple months in the family. I visited, since Forgiven doesnt have midweek this week. It was just a bit sad at first till we got into scripture. My heart just hurts for them. Sort of feels like having survivor's guilt in a way. Doing super well and learning so much at my new church. Can focus and get into the messages. They challenge my whole family.

But literally left right before the hardest storm hit there since the 8 years Ive gone there.

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So pastor's brother died at an accident at work today. Third death last couple months in the family. I visited, since Forgiven doesnt have midweek this week. It was just a bit sad at first till we got into scripture. My heart just hurts for them. Sort of feels like having survivor's guilt in a way. Doing super well and learning so much at my new church. Can focus and get into the messages. They challenge my whole family.

But literally left right before the hardest storm hit there since the 8 years Ive gone there.
Prayers for you and yours as well as for those in your church continuing!

Reactions: Mayflower