Prayers for church family/covid19

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So many prayers here...

1. Pastor's mom in law just passed from old age. 89 years old.

2. Pastor's wife is in the hospital with covid/double pneumonia in both lungs.

3. Pastor's father in law in his 90's just tested positive for covid19 and is in the hospital having a hard time to breathe.

4. 2 others in church leadership are quarantined right now with covid19.

5. Four to five others are sick right now there and part of the same family, so probably will have to get tested.

6. Please pray for my family. :( we changed churches about a month ago, before any of this happened. I feel a bit guilty, because I feel like I am in a good place, but now my church family of 8 years is going through a big storm. It is so hard to watch. My heart hurts for them.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So many prayers here...

3. Pastor's father in law in his 90's just tested positive for covid19 and is in the hospital having a hard time to breathe.

5. Four to five others are sick right now there and part of the same family, so probably will have to get tested.

6. Please pray for my family. :( we changed churches about a month ago, before any of this happened. I feel a bit guilty, because I feel like I am in a good place, but now my church family of 8 years is going through a big storm. It is so hard to watch. My heart hurts for them.
I pray His Will to heal be upon your family...in Jesus Name.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So many prayers here...

My prayers for our brothers and sisters in Christ! Never underestimate to power of your prayers!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So many prayers here...

Oh the power of prayer sister...you all have mine right now.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
So many prayers here...

@Mayflower Praying....

Your header verse Philippians 3.14 sums up the higher perspective...

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So many prayers here...

Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord,
and let perpetual light shine upon her.
May she rest in peace.

Almighty and merciful Father, by the power of your command, drive away from these ones all forms of sickness and disease. Restore strength to their body and joy to their spirit, so that in their renewed health, they may bless and serve you, now and forevermore. Amen.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord,
and let perpetual light shine upon her.
May she rest in peace.

Almighty and merciful Father, by the power of your command, drive away from these ones all forms of sickness and disease. Restore strength to their body and joy to their spirit, so that in their renewed health, they may bless and serve you, now and forevermore. Amen.
Beautiful prayer History.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is what makes me feel so grateful for this dear church. This is a message from one of the pastor's wives:

This was a different Thanksgiving for sure... What's funny is that the ones I am most Thankful for, couldn't be with us to celebrate the day of Thankfulness... But even more crazy is how much more it made me Thankful for them! The amount of Love I have for my Savior is indescribable!!! I PRAISE GOD for His protection!!! I have had & still have several family members sick right now... Several are COVID + including my PRECIOUSSSSS mother who is still in the hospital fighting it!!! But through it all God has healed & is healing ALL of them! I have sooooo much to be thankful for right now! 2GODBTHEGLORY!!!!

I sure miss them. I feel like Im gleaning more from God's Word and opportunity to minister to more people where we go now, but this church above, they are very dear to my heart. Encouraging to see this on facebook today. :)

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I lost my mom in November of 2015. And it was a hard Thanksgiving. I had this attitude, and I think a big part of it was this church. I sort of feel like I am away at college. But God really did call me to this other church. Hard to explain. I told Him it had to be beyond a shadow of a doubt, and it was. But Ill have to visit once everyone gets better. I miss them a lot. One of the teens there just tested positive too. She is doing okay. I think the hardest part is quarantine. But I called one of my friends today who is my daughter's godmother. She is doing well. Mainly can't taste/smell. My daughter was excited!

Im up late tonight. Feeding the baby. So thought Id pray and post on here.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This couple are both with the Lord now. Died less then a month apart. 70 years married. What an amazing life. May not be blood, but still call them mammal and papal. Papal had covid, but really it was wanting to be with his wife. Many of those at CNL still have covid and are in mourning. Please keep them in prayer. These two are lives to celebrate, but it is bittersweet.

FB_IMG_1607783665256.jpg

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This couple are both with the Lord now. Died less then a month apart. 70 years married. What an amazing life. May not be blood, but still call them mammal and papal. Papal had covid, but really it was wanting to be with his wife. Many of those at CNL still have covid and are in mourning. Please keep them in prayer. These two are lives to celebrate, but it is bittersweet.

View attachment 12081
Praying now!

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So many prayers here...

Praying for you all. (HUGS) You are not alone in this. :) We're with you and you know with God all things are possible.

View attachment 12081
I admire how calm they both look sitting in a chair suspended from a thin cable that far off the ground.

They're together again in Heaven. God's mercies and blessing surround them.
Seventy years! That's a triumph for sure. They are so cute and they look alike. Ever notice that in couples that have been together for a long time? It seems a legend but when you see couples that do look alike it isn't.
Hubby and I were at a store once and at the checkout the cashier commented and said, oh you make a great couple and you look alike!
We were in our mid-20's. :confused: We're getting an early start.