Prayers for New Zealand/8.0 earthquake/Tsunami Warning

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Submarine_Communications_Cables.jpg
Has Russia not been paying her cable bill?

Reactions: JohnDB and TLHKAJ

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Has Russia not been paying her cable bill?
We don't have much in the way of communications or reasons for communications with Russia. Most of it is with China. There are a few if you look closely...just not as much.

Taiwan had the bulk of the communications until the past few decades. (We have done a ton of business with them since the 60's)

Philippines as well...(military bases)
India also has significant trade with Us.

The Russian communications (and oil) has been tricky to navigate and historically filled with fraud by both sides.

Reactions: Ferris Bueller

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so I'm not nutty paranoid?!
I've thought since last year either the Wi-Fi or the electric grid would go out for a while at some point and it hasn't happened. Have been trying to figure out how to get in contact with my family in the midwest if something happens.. Ham radio was the only thing we could come up with.

Not paying for that license. Everyone will just have to wait.

Actually a "Humpty Dumpty" plan for everything falling apart isn't a bad idea...

If the whole Nation falls apart and you feel a need to get with family members and form a collective. That would be fairly normal.

Reactions: DuckieLady