Prayers & some assistance with a job.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Leroy Miranda

Jul 9, 2017
Mumbai
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Dear brother's & Sister's in Christ, my warm greetings to you. It's nice being here on CF and able to learn about a lot of things concerning our religion & the Holy Bible while making new friends & sharing our views as siblings of Christ. I am trying for a visa sponsored job in America since I have some huge debts & financially not stable at this point in my life. If anybody wishes to help, please PM me and I will give my LinkedIn profile link, would be ready to take up any job in any sector. Please don't misunderstand that I am not asking any money or financial help but just some assistance with a job that helps me bear my cross. Please pray for me as your brother & member of family on Christian forums. God bless all & keep you safe under his refuge! Thank you

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
In jesus name you will get the visa you need, and you will get a fitting job, amen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Leroy Miranda

Jul 9, 2017
Mumbai
Faith
Christian
Country
India
In jesus name you will get the visa you need, and you will get a fitting job, amen.
Thanks sword I received your original message which was then last edited by the moderator. I never blame the brothers the sisters present here whether they help me with prayers or offer some help because when circumstances of a person fall, everything goes off worse in his life. I just pray for everyone here and myself that our Lord will bring salvation through our faith. Once again thanks for your prayers & well wishes. Feeling a bit unsecured & helpless. Peace be to everyone here...

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
@Leroy Miranda

I pray God helps you out of your situation by whatever way he has planned. It is his plans that come before ours. Prov. 19:21 Keep your eyes open for his answer to your prayers, and to God be the Glory for his abundant mercies and provisions!

Reactions: pia

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father I pray blessings on this request, upon these finances, and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule