Praying His Word

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I have been seeking how to pray effectively I heard the Holy Spirit say pray His Word....it will not return void. There is power in His spoken Word!
I found this link that has awesome prayers in it for our lives.
Prayers for Binding and Loosing
I am going to post one each day!.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prayer for faith
  1. Because of Christ, I am free. Whom the son sets free is free indeed (John 8:36).
  2. I do not put trust in man. I do not put trust in flesh. I put my trust in God (Ps 56:4).
  3. I live by faith, I walk by faith and not by sight.
  4. I have faith to speak to mountains and they will obey me (Mark 11:23).
  5. My heart will never depart from you. I will always serve God.
  6. Thank you Lord for prosperity, I will flourish because I live in the days of the Messiah.
  7. I will have prosperity and I will have good success because of God’s grace in Jesus’s name.

Reactions: amadeus

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Never Again Confession
  1. Never again will I allow the devil to do what he desires in my life but I resist the devil and he flees from me (James 4:7).
  2. Never again will I be bound, for Christ has made me free. I am free indeed (John 8:36).
  3. Never again will I allow curse to hinder my life. I break every curse, for I have been redeemed from the curse (Gal 3:13).
  4. Never again will I tolerate the works of the devil in my life, for Jesus came and destroyed the works of the devil (1 John 3:8).
  5. Never again will I compromise my standards and holiness: the Word of God is my standard, not the standards of the world (2Cor 10:2).
  6. Never again will I allow people to draw me away from the love of God, but I commit myself to walking in love, for God is love (1 John 4:7-8).
  7. Never again will I allow the accuser to accuse me, for I am washed and cleansed by the blood of the Lamb (Rev 1:5; 7:14).

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I have been seeking how to pray effectively I heard the Holy Spirit say pray His Word....it will not return void. There is power in His spoken Word!
I found this link that has awesome prayers in it for our lives.
Prayers for Binding and Loosing
I am going to post one each day!.
Awesome! Great timing for me as this is what I am praying about! The binding and loosing, spiritual warfare! Thanks. I'll be checking out this site!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prayer to break demonic strongholds
  1. I bind, rebuke and cast out every stubborn demon that would attempt to stubbornly hold onto my life in name of Jesus.
  2. I rebuke all stubborn, habitual patterns of failure and frustration in my life in the name of Jesus.
  3. I bind and rebuke all stubborn enemies, who stubbornly oppose me and my progress, in the name of Jesus.
  4. I weaken, break down, and pressure every stubborn demon and stronghold. You are getting weaker and weaker, and I am getting stronger and stronger. I exercise long war against you, until you are completely defeated and destroyed from my life in the name of Jesus (2 Sam 3:1).
  5. I use the battering ram of prayers and fasting to demolish all the gates of every stubborn stronghold in the name of Jesus. Let every Jericho wall fall through my praise, as I lift my voice as a trumpet against you in the name of Jesus (Josh 6:1-20).
  6. I break the will of every stubborn spirit that would attempt to remain in my life in the name of Jesus. You have no will to remain, your will is broken and you must submit to the name of Jesus and the power of the Holy Ghost.
  7. The anointing is increasing in my life through prayer and fasting and every stubborn yoke is begin destroyed (Isa 10:27).