Pre-determined

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every human being is chosen to be in Christ - and they are called according to his purpose!

according as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: - Ephesians 1:4.

We need to read scripture exactly like it is witten:
What we have always stressed in our teaching is that a believer come to that understanding before they try to move on in the word of God, and can drive them in the knowing. Now I'm sure the Spirit can lead you however he chooses. You see that in everyday living in the world of believers. A believer needs to know certain things in their study of scripture. It will do a few things in your understanding.

It allows you to see beyond just what is created - it gets you past your knowledge - things you don't understand. What is meant by that? You are taught what was going on before creation. You look at scripture with the mind of Christ. You allow the Holy Spirit to teach you what was going on in the mind of God before the foundation of the world. You are getting the mind of Christ on; chosen before the foundation of the world. That is immeasurable to our understanding!

14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you. - John 16:14-15.

Before there was anything in existence - there was the God headbodily that was in existence. He that has no beginning of days - was. How do we know the godhead existed? scripture says 'all things were created by Jesus Christ, and in him all things consist.'

16 for by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
17 and he is before all things, and by him all things consist. - Colossians 1:16-17.

Those scriptures alone can keep a believer digging and looking at what the Father had in His mind before creation - and how He holds it all together. In two verse's of scripture alone - a deep look at when nothing exsisted. That alone can be taken to the deep understanding of who you're father is, and ultimately who you are, and how you got to be who you are! I say deep in the context of; we are the deep creations of God! none like us. If you are to know and understand your existence revelation will need to be in your understanding of your father before creation. He needs to be more to you than just God. Why is that? because He is a Father and before he is anything else, and we can look and see before creation He had a Son and by the one Son, He was a Father. We need to understand that!

We don't go around like we are just some other part of creation, we are not. We are the reason for creation. Christ in you is the reason for creation is the proper way to put it. Abraham desired our day - Angels desire our position. They are glorious creations - but we are glorious creations, designed to contain the life of Christ. That can not taken lightly just because you go through some hell on this Earth - it is designed to bring you to that knowledge. It's deep and you will not know until it is revealed to you.

That is how you get to know your father. Know what was in his mind before creation, when he was planning creation. The glory of it is; what he planned - he spoke into existence so if he can speak and it just is - in my opinion I need to know his plan.. nothing anymore important. That is the gospel, and the preaching of gospel is the preaching of the plan of God. When preaching the gospel you are preaching the one (Christ) who literally created all things with the plan of God in mind. The plan of God was the only thing in his mind in creation. That should stop us in our tracks and look at what the gospel is.

He uses scripture - it is by Christ in you you know the father - it is by looking at what he has done in creation - and what He is still doing today (working out His perfect plan - perfectly). What he is doing today is working out His plan and His purpose in and through creation - and we can know and see, and understand what He does in and around us as we live.

He is not against people as we have determined and others determine for us. We determine things we do not know anything about ..but scripture says we can know. We think God picks a side in war - we think he goes after the bad all the time - we have so many predetermined ideas we can never come to know what was determined before anything was created. So understanding the plan of God is crucial to the study of God's word. Otherwise we will judge purely based on the knowledge of good and evil! The knowledge of good and evil - will come to 'not' everytime..it fails and it will fail you.

Last edited:

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sometimes it is good to deconstruct predetermined ideas and ask questions, with praying, and seeking God to lead us by the Holy Ghost looking into the bible for our source for answers and perhaps also in my opinion some history.

Last edited:
Reactions: soul man

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. As his word tells us, he creates some for grace and some for wrath.
Jeremiah and the potter parable are applicable here I think too.

Reactions: soul man