Pre Marital Sex ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bamp;#39;midbar

Apr 5, 2007
(Ricky W;13287)
Then what is the punishment for the case in Exodus 22:16 meanwhile the case has been shown that the punishment to the same case was stoning to death ?
I do not agree that they are the same case. They are similar and they are different. Since they are not the same, I cannot conclude that they carried the identical punishment. As far as I know, the punishment for Exodus 22:16 was to pay the virgin bride price, and if allowed by the father, marriage.One could check with the Mishna to see what rabbis actually did in the situation. Or maybe there is a better Jewish source than that.

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
I seek refuge in God, from Satan the rejectedIn the name of Allah(God), Most Gracious, Most Merciful.Well is that so, could you asking it, because I haven't judaism friends yet
biggrin.gif
.Back to my opinion, the conclusion that i make was because what is in Exodus 22:16 was only for told that she was still virgin(wether she engagment by others or not were not being told) and the case was precisely the same at Deuteronomy 22:23. That has the same conditional with.Best regards,Ricky WisnadriGod(Allah) Knows Best

Faithful

Jul 13, 2007
Sorry if I am repeating but there was also concubines who were not married to the master they served but permitted to have sexual relations and even had rights. Genesis 16:1-3 and 1 Kings 11:3 judges 8:30-31Sexs is to be enjoyed by all in marriage and as God has ordained it.It is a gift and should be used rightly in a relationship.:angel9:

Amy

Aug 7, 2007
Salam Ricky,In christianity not only pre-marital sex is not allowed but also marrying a child or keeping four wives.You see, a christian's is suppose to walk with God. Marriage is not an admired way rather an option as it is clearly stated in the bible only to marry if you burn with bodily need. Then again once you are married there is no concept of divorce either, unless the spouse dies.So you see christianity is not a physical religion, it is rather spiritual.Peace,-amy

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
I aree with Amy that a Christian should walk with God. I agree with Amy that pre martial sex us a sin.If a spouse (husband or wife) dies, it is not a divorce, but rather free from the covenant in the marriage part... (I don't have the right words all the time, so bear with me) Remember the line when a couple gets married "till death" line...So if a person divorce a spouse while s/he is alive that is divorced. God hates divorce as every sin.You could say Christianity is like a spiritual religion...however when someone listens and read truth...it is more of as reality.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.

Amy

Aug 7, 2007
(thesuperjag;14607)
I aree with Amy that a Christian should walk with God. I agree with Amy that pre martial sex us a sin.If a spouse (husband or wife) dies, it is not a divorce, but rather free from the covenant in the marriage part... (I don't have the right words all the time, so bear with me) Remember the line when a couple gets married "till death" line...So if a person divorce a spouse while s/he is alive that is divorced. God hates divorce as every sin.You could say Christianity is like a spiritual religion...however when someone listens and read truth...it is more of as reality.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.
Thank you for your vouch on my comments Jag
smile.gif
Ofcourse, by all means it is reality. By spirituality I mean't pious, which is beyond physical / bodily asspects as it concerns the soul and spirit too.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
I just love it when Christians have the same mindlike...as in we need the mind of Christ.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.