Preaching is worship?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Humans need to worship.
The only problem is their need to worship the god that pleases them .
The problem is their need to bow before and to honor the god that serves the god of the mirror .
Example . a homosexual will worship the god that accepts its sin
the money lover will honor the god that honors their desire
and thems not the only examples either .
many even within christendom will embrace any version of any image of what they think is GOD , is CHRIST
and yet , sadly tis the dragon and that which is of anti christ .
Many forget that all things were created for GOD , not for us , not so as we can be as GOD
but rather FOR GOD . HIS DESIRE , HIS PLEASURE . and GOD SURE LOVES OBEDIANCE .
which IS HIS RIGHT seeing HE DID create all that is and ever was or ever will be .
THE CREATED NEED TO TAKE A KNEE before HIM and not rather as , many do , have the creator to take a KNEE
before them .
Many desire that which ought never to have been desired . THANK GOD FOR TRUE GRACE which
actually draws one TO CHRIST and through CHRIST we do worship GOD as HE DESIRES . yet many use that name
and still serve the god of the mirror . Ye shall know them by how they TWIST THE SCRIPTURES unto their own destruction .
Their love will serve and accept , NOT GOD , NOT CHRIST , NOT HIS WORDS FIRST , but rather
that which they find pleasing , aka self . ITS NOT LOOKING too good in these final days and hours
upon earth . TIME we got us a fat nose full of some bible . and fast too . this i say to all .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“Preaching is not something that happens after the worship.

Preaching is worship.” - Pastor Josh Buice

Do you agree or disagree with his assertion?
I disagree! Preaching is teaching the Word.
Matthew 1:19-20 reads:
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, [even] unto the end of the world. Amen.

To God Be The Glory

Last edited:

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sadly you aren't mentioning He was raise for our justification - Romans 4:25

If the Lord had not been raised from the dead, none of us could get born again so anytime the cross is mentioned, the resurrection must be mentioned along with it.

Well then, the Bible writers aren't following your rules very well.