Preaching the Gospel !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
1 jn 5:10He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son. 11And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.The Gospel is a testimonial of The record that God has given us [ the election] of His Son, of which testimony, its declared that God has given to us eternal life, and that it was in His Son..Only those whom God calls and equip with a understanding of the Gospel and of His Son, are qualified to bear witness of this Gospel record and what it entails..The Gospel elucidates what it means when John writes, that this life was given us in His Son..For when was the us in the Son ? Well, first of all, by election, we [ the elect] were in Him before the foundation of the World..eph 1:3Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: 4According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:2 tim 1:9Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,Titus 1:1Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness; 2In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised [to His Son and his Sons seed in Him] before the world began;This is the record God has given to His Holy Apostles as here testified by them..The Fact of a previous Union with Christ is the basis for all spiritual life that the elect experience in this life and that one to come..In other words, A life must have been given us [ the elect] in Jesus Christ the Son of God, before the world began, before we partake of it Here below by the New Birth..The exact is True of the elects physical life in Adam, that it existed in Adam before it was later manifested via physical birth of our parents..Our being born into the natural world, did not make us the sons or daughters of Adam and eve, for eve was declared to be the Mother of the Living before her children were born..gen 3:And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.Now, who was actually living then, besides her head and husband ?But they had a seed in them, in the head of course, and she even later testifies to it here gen 4:25And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me [Under Adam] another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew.Her seed must be Adams seed too, for He is Her Head..So back to the point, the elect had a union with Adam, and were his children in Him, before they became manifested by natural birth..so it can be truly said, that the record proves, that God had given us life [physical] and this Life was in His Son Adam.. who could deny it, if it wasn't true, the elect could not have been brought forth physically and been manifested..Now, and So likewise, our [ The elect] generation or birth Spiritually, is the Manifestation of that Life which was given us [ the elect] in Christ before the World began, and this is why later in our lifetime we are manifested as Gods children by new birth..for the new birth of every child of God is merely a manifestation of them having been in Jesus Christ [Gods Son] as His seed, just as our physical birth is merely a manifestation of having been Adam's natural seed..Both manifestations required a previous Union with a Head..and this previous union with Jesus Christ is a gospel truth of the record that God gave of His Son to the Apostles, and in turned they preached or bare witness to the same..John writes 1 jn 5:11And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. This gives us to understand, that the Apostles believed and preached eternal life given based upon a previous union we [ the elect] had with the Son of God..a life we had in Him, though not yet manifested..And those who don't believe this record, this witness, has made God a Liar..10He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son. __________________

TallMan

Jul 20, 2007
[quote name='savedbygrace57;72560]tall man says:Yes' date=' but do you understand what they preached ? i don't believe you do..[/QUOTE']Please tell me why you don't believe I understand what they preached

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
TallMan;72621 said:
Please tell me why you don't believe I understand what they preached
looking at your post..i perceive nothing in them that is indicative of you understanding the gospel the apostles preached.. Do you have any clarifications for me to examine ?

Deadwheat1224

Aug 27, 2009
Is there really a point to this arguing? Sometimes peace can be better served if we just ignore each other...

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
We need to look at this for what it is. It is a forum, with a whole bunch of different believers with different doctrines, from different backgrounds. It is like this on a lot of forums that do not have dictators for moderators.The only other choice would be to get on a forum that sings the same songs we sing, but then, what fun would that be??I heard an expression:Eat the fish and spit out the bones.The problem is that the bones you spit out may be fish (True) they just taste like bones because of your doctrine. I also have accepted that certain people on the Forum have no clue what "Walking in Love" is. They get around that in their mind, because if someone does not believe like them, they think that person must be confused, and not even really saved. So, then it's OK, to say whatever you want to them as God also thinks they are silly. NOT!!!!!!Be blessed Deathwheat1224!!!!!!Jesus Is Lord

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
The problem here as with many of these forums as I see it is us ..... No one here is 100% wrong or right the problem is No one is really interested in learning what God really says about a thing ...Everyone is to busy trying to prove they alone have it right. they aren't interested in finding out if they are right or wrong ... They will never let go of their own belief even when proved wrong they will ignore Gods Word for their own ideas .... Thus forums often become nothing but a bulletin board for everyone opinion ..... The few that are really looking for Gods truth ...(and there is only one truth not 100) ... they get so lost so confused .... so frustrated with constant bickering instead of working together to find Gods one truth instead of proving their own thoughts and ideas and doctrines are right ...No one learns much of anything .... Few even know how to find Gods truth anymore .. Yet everyone thinks they do.. but its not how God says to learn it ....Its not taught in our churches .... We have become so accustomed to having someone just tell us what scripture says ... We dont even know how to search out for ourselves and then back it up ...we just read another article and think oh that sounds good ... Or we listen to a pastor in a church who was taught the same as the next pastor in their cookie cutter seminaries ... That decide what doctrines will be taught .... Whether they are true or not ... Few know how to rightly divide the Word....They only know their own doctrines/ ideas....... They are more interested in being right ..Than searching out what God says is right .... They use scripture out of context to prove their points .... Ignore contradicting scripture as unimportant ....are not interested in finding the right answer if contradicts themselves There are no contradictions in Gods doctrine of truth .... If you think there is you have something wrong .... Until we ever... if possible get passed ourselves long enough to really ever want to hear Gods truth instead of our own words, our own ideas ,our own religious doctrines ... We will slip further and further from his truth ... Thus it is written in Amos 8:11 -12 ...... This is written this is the path everyone is on So whats the answer a change in us to want to find Gods truth over our own ideas and preconceived notions and mans traditions ...

TallMan

Jul 20, 2007
savedbygrace57;72623 said:
looking at your post..i perceive nothing in them that is indicative of you understanding the gospel the apostles preached.. Do you have any clarifications for me to examine ?
What is unclear about what I already said?Please give a example rather than these unhelpful comments.Others have found it perfectly clear and yielded the same fruit as the apostles got!What is the fruit of your preaching?

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
1 cor 10: 17For we being many are one bread, and one body: for we are all partakers of that one bread. Paul here is speaking to those who are the called, the church of God, the sanctified in Christ Jesus , the chosen i.e 1 cor 1: 1Paul called to be an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God, and Sosthenes our brother, 2Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both their's and our's: Paul tells a Gospel Truth, A mystery in Fact, How that believers had been one body..though many members, yet one body.. Jesus Christ died for His body, those whom He was One with, He as their Head, they His body.. For from the beginning, the beginning of all things, Jesus Christ existed as the Head of His body per col 1: 17And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. 18And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. Note, Who is the beginning as the Head of the body, the church..That means that we [ the elect, the church] was with Him in the beginning. Our Life or the lives of His Members, His body, was with Him in the beginning.. Now get this, Jesus Christ body was broken for those who were His body.. 1 cor 11: 23, 24 23For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, that the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread: 24And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me. Talking about understanding the Union between Jesus Christ and His body.. If this doesn't prove particular redemption, then nothing does..Jesus Christ death, the breaking of His body, was for His body.. Paul says in eph 5 that the Lord is the Saviour of the body: vs 23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the Saviour of the body. He is the Saviour of the body, His body, the church, why ? Because She His Body, the Church, Sinned in adam her natural head. And Paul is saying here, that Jesus Christ is the Saviour of His Body, the church of which He is Head of..and Jesus Christ was not the head of the seed of the serpent..ever. His body becoming sinful by her sin in Adam, He took it as His responsibility, for He was legally able to [being her Head], to suffer Her punishment, that she deserved, for breaking Gods Law.. Thats why Paul says that He is the Saviour of the body..When the body, the church sinned in Adam, she, though sinful and reprehensible, was not responsible for the legal guilt [condemnantion] that she incurred, but the legal guilt [condemnation] was transferred [or imputed] to her Head, The Lord Jesus Christ.. God viewed, not her, but Her head as the guilty party, though He did no sin [ personally].Because she sinned, His body, He, The Lord Christ her head, must die.. lk 9:22 Saying, The Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be slain, and be raised the third day. Why must he be slain, because His body, his wife, his members, sinned against His and their Father.. You see that, even Gods Love for His own Son, and His body, could not set aside, or wink at the Justice due to His broken Law by them..though they [his members] did not have to die, He must..job says: job 33:24 Then he is gracious unto him, and saith, Deliver him from going down to the pit: I have found a ransom. zech 9 11 11As for thee also, by the blood of thy covenant I have sent forth thy prisoners [your members] out of the pit wherein is no water. This would be the blood of the everlasting covenant whereby Jesus was made a surety for His body, His wife, His church.. Again, Jesus Christ body was broken for those who were His body.. 1 cor 12: 27Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular. eph 1: 22And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, 23Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all. He gave himself for his church, the body eph 5: 30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones. 25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church [ his body], and gave himself for it [His body or church]; Folk this is the Mystery Paul was given to Preach..eph 5: 31For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh. 32This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church. Jesus left His Father and was Joined to His wife, by becoming Flesh per heb 2: 14Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; Jesus became one flesh with His wife, Joined Her here on earth.. His incarnation into flesh and blood was his joining her and becoming one flesh with her , save the sin..He was in the likeness of sinful flesh..and did not become a sinner as they had became in the flesh..but nevertheless, though she had become sinful, He was not ashamed of Her still.. heb 2: 11For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren, The Fall of the body of Christ in Adam, did not deter his great love for her..because nevertheless, they were one, all of one Father.. as the Mystery is unveiled we have gen 2 : 24Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh. cp heb 2: 14Forasmuch then as the children [body] are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; eph 5: 30For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones. 31For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh. 32This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church. This is a great mystery, vs 30..that sinful men and women by nature, were members of his body, of his flesh, and his bones..That they were one flesh.. This is the Mystery of the Gospel which was revealed to him per gal 1: 11But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man. 12For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ. Paul said the Gospel which was preached of him, is not after man, but by Revelation of Jesus Christ.. Jesus Christ revealed the Mystery of the gospel, and for whom it was that He died for..it was for His wife, his members, His body.. That was the Mystery revealed to Him, and he boldly preached it eph 6: 19And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel, Paul preached this mystery to the Corinthians, for He restates he received it 1 cor 15: 3For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: he spoke of it as a mystery to them 1 cor 2: 7But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: we know he viewed them as Jesus Christ wife or bride 2 cor 11: 2For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ. one husband, because He knew by Revelation, that Jesus Christ only laid down His Life for his body, whom He was one flesh with, His wife..thats a great mystery.. And if one is preaching any other gospel, universalism, unlimited atonement, freewill-ism , let them be accursed.. if one is not preaching that Christ died for His church, His wife, His body, but adds to it, its because its no light in them.. And, The devil and His children, have no part in this matter and salvation..

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
Amazing Savedbygrace57 how the rest of these heathen can not even get the Word of God right!!!There understanding of God's Word, pales in comparison to our vast knowledge. I mean, it's hard to be an elect. Knowing everything, and having to tell the Wanna be Christians that it's to bad for you!!!!If God could only open their unelected eyes for a second. They might just get a glimpse............... of a particle, of the wisdom we have from God.Oh well, savedbygrace57.......... Be blessed, I guess it's just our lot in life to suffer with these people.Jesus Is Lord.

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
Brother Mike;72639]Amazing Savedbygrace57 how the rest of these heathen can not even get the Word of God right!!! There understanding of God said:
I see you never comment on the scriptures i present, like the previous post, all you have is sarcasm, and then whats a trip, is that you and others like you will hypocritically cry, show us in scripture what your saying lol..and then at the same time ignore all the scripture i have provided..

TallMan

Jul 20, 2007
savedbygrace57;72649 said:
reading your post..
You quote scripture but accuse one of God's people and when challeneged remain obscure.hmm .. . I've seen that behaviour before somewhere.

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
savedbygrace57Well, If I posted scriptures, you would not agree with my, or anyones else's interpretation. You are also not very kind in trying to explain your points of view when someone does post against what you believe. It's like a dog that chased me walking home from school. I only need bitten once, when I change routes and tactics dealing with the dog.Be blessed savedbygrace57.Jesus Is Lord.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi savedbygrace, have you read about Paul, how he was well spoken of by the pharisees because of his knowledge of the scriptures, he ran around persecuting the christians until he had a revelation of Christ, remember on the road when Jesus spoke to him, then it all changed now he counted all that knowledge for nothing, he even said it was like dung, all he wanted to know was Jesus Christ crucified, all of a sudden he wanted to know Jesus the man, this you cannot get from reading the bible or going to church or listening to people, it comes from sitting at His feet and learning from Him, and the more you learn from Jesus the more you realise hwo litttle you know and how wrong you are about Him.And be so careful about judging people, its a serious issue with God because you and I dont know where they are with Jesus, only He does.In His Love